SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Wheres the link to DL the full game not just the last chapter?
This is the full game:

DOWNLOAD
Chapter 11 Official
Win/Linux
: - - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA
Android: - - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA
Other: COMPRESSED*

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Finished chapter 11. After seeing the Starling scene I wouldn't mind keeping her but let her keep her dick and give her a pussy then Starling could still fuck all the girls and she could get fucked by Drew as well which would be really hot.

I would like the sex scenes much more if a beautiful girl like Starling was the one doing the fucking. And they could have 3somes with Drew where Starling fucks one of the girls and Drew fucks Starling at the same time :love:.

That way then they all could be one big happy family and they could get rid of Hunter together, cause damn looking at Hunter damn near makes me throw up in my mouth :sick:.

Sirio98

May 13, 2022
Just discovered this game. I DL the chapter 11 (and the patch); do I need to DL Ch 10 too (and/or something else), or this is included in Ch11?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Just discovered this game. I DL the chapter 11 (and the patch); do I need to DL Ch 10 too (and/or something else), or this is included in Ch11?
CH 11 includes the full game and thank you for reading and grabbing the patch lol.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: notanhiro

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
The third? All things considered. That's probably the most Vanilla what if there is lol.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Have there been any changes after the beta besides bug fixes, spelling, etc.?
Some devs use that as a chance to implement certain changes or add something into the game, e.g. animations.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I think it fixed itself, it was only awfully apparent in the mall scene with Ophelia at the start. After the chapter started I didnt notice any problems.
You're going to run into game breaking bugs if you don't install the patch.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
That's weird. The really bad grammar and spelling is a known issue that only happens without bugs. Did Cath's gym event work for you?

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes