Taz423

Mar 27, 2021
That's weird. The really bad grammar and spelling is a known issue that only happens without bugs. Did Cath's gym event work for you?
Yes it worked, and there are no grammar issues whatsoever anymore. So I guess it solved itself.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Ah, it probably got flashed after the shopping event. The patch also kicks in once you visit your room.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Is there any particular reason why the patch doesn't come pre-installed on the version shared here? As long as it is someone who is not WWG who combines game + patch and then shares it here, it should be fine, right?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is there any particular reason why the patch doesn't come pre-installed on the version shared here? As long as it is someone who is not WWG who combines game + patch and then shares it here, it should be fine, right?
I'm guessing someone could if they wanted to, but that patch has been on LewdPatcher as long as I can remember, so guess they want to keep the status-quo ;)

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
I have a question and 2 theories based on the ch11 hunter NTR scene, so during the beginning hunter explains to sterling why he wanted Ophelia and explain his wife, but what gets me is that he said he been with a lot of families, so does that mean he has more kids besides Drew and Ophelia?

If so I have a theory, i believe that Hunter does have another son/daughter but he’s never told anyone not even drew and I think this person is the one who been supplying him with all of the drugs and one of them is the person he’s been calling every time hunter has been getting hurt and maybe even helped him fake his death so he can be off the grid.

Also with everything we just found out, I would like to double down on my other Theory with Hunter having David killed, he said it himself that David Stole Ophelia from hunter when was 18 years old, so maybe after realizing that she was all that’s left of his wife, he had to get rid of David in order to get her. I bet that he kept his distance and Spy on them while he was away somewhere with another family. And when Sterling left home and Catherine and Brenna hit 18, that’s when had to make his move so Hunter poisoned David or made it look like his death was an accident so he can achieve what he been wanting to do for a long time

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fayn Arawn

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Sterling is banging half the world and WWG keeps finding way to to tease us with MORE girls lol. Keira and Nora are long established girls we've yet to encounter (Keira next chapter will finally appear) but we also have Catherine's other friend who has been mentioned once or twice. We now have Tsukiko and Teffs mom laying it one a plate and of course there is Ambers other sister and Eileen who is open to pretty much anything. I know WWG is teasing the final confrontation with Hunter is teasing final confrontation with Hunter next update but it doesnt feel like it will be the final update for the game. Likely drew is the new big bad especially if his defacto main crush Keira will be around and prob eventually Nora too.

Kinda felt for Sheba though, hope things get resolved involving her sooner rather than later and she is involved in the story more going forward outside of the hotel.

Jun 22, 2019
The patch is mainly incest, which is a big no-no on Patreon. Its gotten quite a few game makers kicked off of it, especially when it was first implemented. So, can't advertise a game with incest on patreon, which leaves it up to others to make the patch (maker can't even be officially associated with the incest patch either).

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
and Eileen who is open to pretty much anything.
Dude! Eileen is a big NO-NO! If Sterling would ever stick his dick in Eileen, Brenna will cut it off and stuff it so far up his ass he's giving himself a blowjob! Remember what she did.

Vectoro

Mar 17, 2020
Dude! Eileen is a big NO-NO! If Sterling would ever stick his dick in Eileen, Brenna will cut it off and stuff it so far up his ass he's giving himself a blowjob! Remember what she did.
Yeah, I'm trying to understand what the thought process behind that was from a writing point of view.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Yeah, I'm trying to understand what the thought process behind that was from a writing point of view.
We don't have much information to go on, but here's some speculation:

Is Eileen just a stupid fuck toy, or does she know anything useful about Drew that Sterling could use as leverage? Does she want to fuck Sterling just for fun, or is she part of Drew's scheme to divide and conquer?

Through confronting Eileen, will Brenna be able to come to terms with her past? She seems unsure of Eileen's true nature and intentions. Is Eileen more than she appears, and deserving of Brenna's revenge? Or is Eileen just an idiot, and Brenna's ex deserves all the blame?

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Is Eileen just a stupid fuck toy, or does she know anything useful about Drew that Sterling could use as leverage? Does she want to fuck Sterling just for fun, or is she part of Drew's scheme to divide and conquer?
Wow, I think you're reading a bit too much into this. I think Eileen is just a convenient story device to explain why Brenna has trust issues. While WWG could have gone with a faceless name, by introducing Eileen he gave Brenna a reason to go to Drew in the NTR ending. Also, it gives us another setup for a bad ending in the future (Sterling fucking Eileen).

HarryCanmore

Nov 3, 2021
Is Kevin really finished in the game. Will he come back or not. Hunter and everything is ok it is habitual now I need some new ntr and Kevin is perfect. Why would the dev tease us if he is not planning to give any scenes with Kevin?

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes