Vectoro

Mar 17, 2020
OK so I know we won't be getting any What If's till the game is over but I want to get some opinions on this idea.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What do you think?

NyVar

May 23, 2020
What's with the wierd words/typos? "Ift", "tsture", "Y boy", "sayiwith", "mld", "pic old", "you can old"? im at a loss.. and im barely through the intro of this chapter

Gym at 10AM is also bugged for me.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
What's with the wierd words/typos? "Ift", "tsture", "Y boy", "sayiwith", "mld", "pic old", "you can old"? im at a loss.. and im barely through the intro of this chapter

Gym at 10AM is also bugged for me.
have you installed the mandatory patch from OP?

Reactions: NyVar

NyVar

May 23, 2020
there is a reason it is named mandatory ^_^
I know xD hahaha! But opening the spoilers on "What if" there was a "*" saying to install the patch :p And now when i reloaded the OP the Patch link had larger letters :p So i guess i DL'd before i saw how obvious it was xD

Still, thanks again guys.. it fixed it right up ;)

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys sorry for ask this, perhaps is just a stupid question.
A few days ago I downloaded the patreon version of the game. Today I open the site and see that it has been updated to the official version. But when I click on downloads, I always get the patreon version. It's normal? I wonder if I have to redownload it or is it still the same version? Just to understand if they just renamed the page, or if it's really another version.

Thank you

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Hi guys sorry for ask this, perhaps is just a stupid question.
A few days ago I downloaded the patreon version of the game. Today I open the site and see that it has been updated to the official version. But when I click on downloads, I always get the patreon version. It's normal? I wonder if I have to redownload it or is it still the same version? Just to understand if they just renamed the page, or if it's really another version.

Thank you
Official version is the same as patreon version. Download the mandatory patch from the front page to restore the full game.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Official version is the same as patreon version. Download the mandatory patch from the front page to restore the full game.
Oh thank you! Sorry to ask also this, but do you also know the save location?
I am not asking about the normal save, i mean i know that i just need to copy me old save in the "game" folder.
I am asking the save location on the PC. I'm replaying the game from scratch. To refresh the plot a bit, since it's been so long since the last time. And overwriting some points. So as to have all the saves updated to the latest version. I don't want to accidentally overwrite some important save. So in case i need the correct save location on the ssd.
I hope I explained well the things.

Thank you again

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Oh thank you! Sorry to ask also this, but do you also know the save location?
I am not asking about the normal save, i mean i know that i just need to copy me old save in the "game" folder.
I am asking the save location on the PC. I'm replaying the game from scratch. To refresh the plot a bit, since it's been so long since the last time. And overwriting some points. So as to have all the saves updated to the latest version. I don't want to accidentally overwrite some important save. So in case i need the correct save location on the ssd.
I hope I explained well the things.

Thank you again

The secondary location is this, you must unhide files/folders as well.

users/name of your pc or user/AppData/Roaming/Ren'Py/

Just find the name of the game, won't always be the same for some games, if you have never been in that folder you will probably see a buttload of saved games ;)

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Mardrigon

Feb 14, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "game/gym_menu.rpy", line 11, in script
jump cgym
ScriptError: could not find label 'cgym'.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
jump cgym
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
Windows-10-10.0.17134
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Power Vacuum Chapter_11_Patreon
Tue Mar 7 22:25:21 2023

dont know how this is happening, even tried restart or is just me be bad at downloading
other then this the game is great

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I apologize again...it's a bit embarrassing, but at the same time maybe I found a bug in the game. As I see also Mardrigon had the same error?
As i said I started the game from scratch again. And shortly after starting chapter 1, when I try to go to the gym to talk to Chaterine, the game gives me this error:

I've tried several times to reload, but nothing, always the same error.
Not being good at this sort of thing, I did however notice that it says script.
So i tried closing the game and starting the older version of the game. To be precise PowerVacuum-Chapter_9.
From there I loaded my save from Chapter_11 version and it loaded the game and let me do the gym event with no errors.
After that I saved again and reloaded the save in the Chapter_11 again. I don't know why but in the current version, the first event of Chaterina gym doesn't work. But in the old version yes.

I hope I did the right thing to have posted the error. At last i hope in this way the error will be corrected.

• Haha
Reactions: TGafy

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
jump cgym
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
jump cgym
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
Windows-10-10.0.17134
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Power Vacuum Chapter_11_Patreon
Tue Mar 7 22:25:21 2023

dont know how this is happening, even tried restart or is just me be bad at downloading
other then this the game is great
I apologize again...it's a bit embarrassing, but at the same time maybe I found a bug in the game. As I see also Mardrigon had the same error?
As i said I started the game from scratch again. And shortly after starting chapter 1, when I try to go to the gym to talk to Chaterine, the game gives me this error:

I've tried several times to reload, but nothing, always the same error.
Not being good at this sort of thing, I did however notice that it says script.
So i tried closing the game and starting the older version of the game. To be precise PowerVacuum-Chapter_9.
From there I loaded my save from Chapter_11 version and it loaded the game and let me do the gym event with no errors.
After that I saved again and reloaded the save in the Chapter_11 again. I don't know why but in the current version, the first event of Chaterina gym doesn't work. But in the old version yes.

I hope I did the right thing to have posted the error. At last i hope in this way the error will be corrected.

You didn't use the patch.

Mandatory Uncensored Patch
:

4.20 star(s) 367 Votes