dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Where are all the other chapter ? When I downloaded, it is asking me to play previous ones.
I haven't heard of this problem yet, but have you installed the mandatory patch yet?

This game is the shittiest game I ever play, soooo repetitive, sooooo boring, soooo grinding..... wtf?
Are you playing the right game? This game doesn't have grind.

proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019
Do the same event again and again and again and again just to see the same scene with 5 new screens is grind.

Base Profile Screenshot 2023.03.08 - 17.00.38.10.png

It would be much better if it were a visual novel, as sandbox becomes monotonous, repetitive, you almost forget about the story because you end up skipping all the repeated scenes with the skip and it completely takes you out of the situation.

Reactions: Lees91

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Do the same event again and again and again and again just to see the same scene with 5 new screens is grind.

View attachment 2449181

It would be much better if it were a visual novel, as sandbox becomes monotonous, repetitive, you almost forget about the story because you end up skipping all the repeated scenes with the skip and it completely takes you out of the situation.
If you're talking about scenes like breakfast, chores, etc you don't have to repeat those. Go to your room and use Helper to see when the next scene happens, then use the hourglass to skip time until that scene.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017

View attachment 2449181

You're not suppose to rewatch the breakfast scenes or helping with chores. Only the scenes on those list you're suppose to watch.

If you are saying those scenes are a grind, then maybe don't skip the text and you'll see every time you visit them, the scene is different and progress the story.

Reactions: mel92

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

View attachment 2449181

Did you ever try to follow the instructions on this screen?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
It kind of does. In so far as all the repetetiveness of "tasks", but not out & out grinding.

I downloaded mandatory patch and merged it into games folder. Below screenshot when i start the game

View attachment 2449175
You downloaded the obsolete beta of Chapter 11.
Go download the full release in the OP, then apply the patch.

BigShoe20

Nov 27, 2020
So I just started chapter 10 and I would like to know if the MC ever grows a set of balls and becomes a man or if he reminds a bitch through the end of chapter 11?

Hielo

Aug 27, 2019
This game is the shittiest game I ever play, soooo repetitive, sooooo boring, soooo grinding..... wtf?
its because its a sandbox, i hate this kind of games too, if it was a VN it will probably one of my fav games, i still play it because i like the writing, the renders and the characters but yeah it can be very repetitive

Jokerakos23

Jun 30, 2019
After downloading chapter 11 whenever i try to go to the gym to meet Catherine i always get an error "Cgym".
I had the beta version so i dl the recent one and still the same thing. Any help?

• Haha
Reactions: Chucky and TGafy

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
After downloading chapter 11 whenever i try to go to the gym to meet Catherine i always get an error "Cgym".
I had the beta version so i dl the recent one and still the same thing. Any help?
Read first post.

4.20 star(s) 366 Votes