DarkKatarn

Dec 16, 2022
OK so I know we won't be getting any What If's till the game is over but I want to get some opinions on this idea.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What do you think?
That idea has some interesting possibilities. I like that her personality and kinks are unknown, and could be entirely different than the other characters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
its because its a sandbox, i hate this kind of games too, if it was a VN it will probably one of my fav games, i still play it because i like the writing, the renders and the characters but yeah it can be very repetitive
if this is a sandbox its about 3 grains deep. its a VN. All the premise of a sandbox and open world disappears after the first chapter (i think?). Then its becomes a VN where you just need to click characters at certain times to get the scenes, with a help screen to tell you which to do next. the narrative is linear so it cant let you view things out of order. its very straight forward

Reactions: storm1051787

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
its because its a sandbox, i hate this kind of games too, if it was a VN it will probably one of my fav games, i still play it because i like the writing, the renders and the characters but yeah it can be very repetitive
I honestly prefer sandboxs to VN. They can be annoying from time to time depending on the game but they usually give a lot more freedom when it comes to pursuing LI and actually feel more like an actual game. VNs often force you to sit through scenes involving characters you don't care about just to get to ones you do. Most issues I have with sandboxes come from grind that the dev choose to put into the game usually feels like the only point is to prevent you from progressing to quickly. And I assume the reason why most people on this site seem to dislike sandbox is because they are blaming bad mechanics on sandbox itself, even though not all sandboxes have grind. Having said that I wouldn't really consider this to be sandbox. The only thing sandbox about this is that you can choose which order to see some of the scenes, but the game is still pretty linear. It takes more than being able to move around a house to be sandbox to me. Especially, since again there is a set order to a lot of the events.

This is basically a VN with some freeroam, but no real benefit to actually doing so.

Last edited:

meninomaluco

Sep 14, 2017
Man this game is really good but has some terrible comedic time, i mean the comedy is fun but sometimes i'm in the middle of a boner, like enjoying the fap material, some funny dialogue kicks in and i start laughing, and then boom, boner no more
7.5/10 for killing my boners

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
Re-playing some of the prior chapters, and re-playing 11, I gotta say I enjoy this shit every time. Like I know people hate the MC starts as a bitch trope, but it hits well with how much more well rounded the other primary characters are (alot of the newer girls a bit less so, they seem to be near or where sterling starts at when living in the fucked up context of a life in this game). Plus doing the replay chapter to chapter in a quicker sense, does show the change and scale of how Sterling is (is clumsy, or stupidly lets Hunter somehow when is the given logic in a bad end scene. This then changes to Hunter literally having to do more subversive and crazy shit, or else risk sterling actually killing him, which Hunter has died in 2 bad ends at this point).

It also gave me an appreciation of the what if's (not a big fan of all of them but I've appreciated they've become more than just extended scenes of bad ends from the primary game), but makes it apparent regardless of what said it feels like the creator wants to do more creative things, or just other stories in general.

F2Pee

Dec 27, 2017
Hey Dev, just letting you know that the Rebecca scene isn't in the gallery. IDK if that was intentional or not, but if not I just wanted to let you know.

KittyMeh

Mar 24, 2019
Apologies to ask this question, but I can't find the answer. I've downloaded the mandatory patch. It says to drag it into the main power vacuum install folder. Do I actually drag it to the game folder? Or do I drag it to the main folder but replace the file in the destination? (both files are named game).

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Apologies to ask this question, but I can't find the answer. I've downloaded the mandatory patch. It says to drag it into the main power vacuum install folder. Do I actually drag it to the game folder? Or do I drag it to the main folder but replace the file in the destination? (both files are named game).
The game's directory has a folder called "game". The archive containing the patch has a folder called "game".

You do only one of two things.
1 - Drag the "game" folder from the file you downloaded and extracted, and past it in the game's main folder (where you run the game from).
2 - Go into the "game" folder containing the actual patch file(s) and move them over to the game's "game" folder.

Reactions: KittyMeh

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
"Main game will never have NTR"

*gets cucked by dog*

Something doesn't add up here.

Wait, is dog MC now? this Netori?

4.20 star(s) 366 Votes