natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
That's not what you said though.
You said "NTR version". The only thing that comes close that what you said, are the "What If..." stories, because there are no NTR/Non-NTR versions of the game.

You don't actually know what the term "crash" means when it comes to computers. It's got nothing to do with a computer not booting or even powering on.
dude come on now my problem is fixed when someone says there computer crashed that means its gone. im not going to get into wording with you. i mean you really think someone needs your help to turn on the computer they are already using to write on this site? without Mandatory Uncensored Patch. it did not give an option with ntr which took away all the main story at least for me it did. my grammer is not the best so maybe i am messing up somewhere. my issue is solved. I really have no need to go back and forth.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
dude come on now my problem is fixed when someone says there computer crashed that means its gone.
No, a crash is software related - When a software application's process ends unexpectedly for whatever reason.
In the case of an OS crash, it'll either automatically restart after the error screen, or propt you to restart it. If you turn it off, you'll have to (obviously) turn it on again.

A hardware failure can appear to be a crash (until diagnosed as a hardware issue), but it's not the same thing.

im not going to get into wording with you. i mean you really think someone needs your help to turn on the computer they are already using to write on this site?
Seeing as you didn't know what crashing is in computer terms, and you somehow expect people to automatically know that you're not posting from a phone (21st century after all), I'd say you need all the help you can get.

without Mandatory Uncensored Patch. it did not give an option with ntr which took away all the main story at least for me it did.
That makes more sense. If you'd said that before, you'd have saved yourself a lot of time.
It would also lead to an error screen at an event in the gym with Catherine that way too many people had ignored the really obvious parts of the OP about a mandatory patch.

my grammer is not the best so maybe i am messing up somewhere. my issue is solved. I really have no need to go back and forth.
Your grammar was ok, just missing some pieces of information in what you'd been saying.

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
No, a crash is software related - When a software application's process ends unexpectedly for whatever reason.
In the case of an OS crash, it'll either automatically restart after the error screen, or propt you to restart it. If you turn it off, you'll have to (obviously) turn it on again.

A hardware failure can appear to be a crash (until diagnosed as a hardware issue), but it's not the same thing.

Seeing as you didn't know what crashing is in computer terms, and you somehow expect people to automatically know that you're not posting from a phone (21st century after all), I'd say you need all the help you can get.

That makes more sense. If you'd said that before, you'd have saved yourself a lot of time.
It would also lead to an error screen at an event in the gym with Catherine that way too many people had ignored the really obvious parts of the OP about a mandatory patch.

Your grammar was ok, just missing some pieces of information in what you'd been saying.
have a nice day I'm done my problem is solved again i figured it out.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Good lord, female Sterling was smoking hot, and man the thought of her and Brenna having lesbian sex. :love:

If only there would be a "what if" in the future, with female Sterling having lesbian sex with all the other females in the game, it would be a dream come true.

Last edited:

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I know it's supposed to be a fantasy, but even so I think everyone suddenly having happy sex is a little unrealistic. I've played games like that and I usually find them quite boring. The conflict between characters makes this story interesting, and sets up more satisfying moments when the conflict is resolved.

On the other hand, we seem to be quickly reaching a point where everyone knows that they're all fucking, so there may be less conflict between them pretty soon, and more happy sex.
Couldn't agree more the inner conflict these two characters have adds depth to them and adds to the excitement in this game and the story.

This is definitely not a fuzzy feels good game and I appreciate that about it. It's off the wall, conflicted, bizarre at times, devious, manic and amazing.

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
it now has cannon doggo, so can't be non-canon anymore :BootyTime:
If it still has a choice to happen or not happen, can it really be called canon. I personally wouldn't call it canon. It's canon in my playthrough since i chose for it to happen, but it's also canon that it didn't happen to those who didn't let it happen. Both can't be true, so I'm not sure what to call it.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
If it still has a choice to happen or not happen, can it really be called canon. I personally wouldn't call it canon. It's canon in my playthrough since i chose for it to happen, but it's also canon that it didn't happen to those who didn't let it happen. Both can't be true, so I'm not sure what to call it.
"Schrödinger's twat"? :sneaky:

While it's more or less "up to the player", I also have a suspicion that Rebecca might have been with her dog previously. Between the dildo, and the comments about insemination, it seems like she knows a little too much about the subject. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: TGafy

Miliryan

Jun 15, 2022
"Schrödinger's twat"? :sneaky:

While it's more or less "up to the player", I also have a suspicion that Rebecca might have been with her dog previously. Between the dildo, and the comments about insemination, it seems like she knows a little too much about the subject. :unsure:
I mean, if you let the scene play out between Rebecca and the dog she says that she gave a blowjob to Cerberus in the past. (After the dog ate her out.) But, they never fucked before this scene.

Personally, i never saw the appeal in bestiality. But, that is just me. This is why i will play the path where the MC didn't let the incident happen. I can see how the roleplay part can be hot. The MC "plays" the dog's part ... Weird, but the nice kind of weird in my opinion.

But it is nice to see an actual decision that is permanent. (Even if it is not my thing.) So, will there be more in the remaining chapters?
Maybe decisions including Drew? For some time, it is a reappearing topic. Will Drew be a part of the harem? If some decision will be permanent from this point, i can see it happening.
I like Drew as an enemy. So, the true question is. Do i want anything sexual between Drew and the MC? Well, to 'quote a calssic' ... "My mind is telling me no, but my body MY BODY is telling me yeees."

Last edited:
Reactions: Ilhares

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Schrödinger was the cat analogy thing. This should be called Pavlov's knot.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Between the dildo, and the comments about insemination, it seems like she knows a little too much about the subject. :unsure:
If she did, she wouldn't need the dildo, and as far as insemination goes, isn't that common knowledge? I mean, the Minotaur didn't really exist...

Reactions: Ksag

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Schrödinger was the cat analogy thing. This should be called Pavlov's knot.
Nah, Schrödinger, i.e. the paradox of two opposite things being true. Animal species is a minor detail. The joke was in reference to your canon/non-canon comment.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
If she did, she wouldn't need the dildo, and as far as insemination goes, isn't that common knowledge? I mean, the Minotaur didn't really exist...
Exactly? It's such common knowledge that it's wierd to tell someone. And to tell them so abruptly in a situation like that, it's as if she was previously worried about the possibility and did the research.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
downloaded latest version but it kinda repeasts always the same everday stuff even when i skip a day. also when i start a new game hunter content is kinda missing or do i remember somethign wrong? hunter just got introduced and then disappeared.

Cendash

May 30, 2021
So, about the mandatory patch:

Is there a way to run the patch, then re-apply the non-incest dialogue?

I would never throw shade at other people's fetishes, preferences or proclivities, especially here on a site for happy perverts. However, incest fetish is not my bag.

I really like the humour and story of the game, and the patreon guidelines work in my favour, but it seems the dev is getting fed up with the restrictions.

I do like "incest-adjacent" content. As in: the MC banging people that most people think he really shouldn't, but not people he is actually related to. Step-somethings are fair game, your old baby-sitter that you re-meet as an adult, your good friend's little sister now that you are both in college, and perhaps extremely distant cousins (?). Finger blasting your sister's friend in the back seat of a bus trip (even though we all know everybody is always over 18). That sort of thing.

Please tell me there is a way to de-patch the story without having to manually edit an enormous dialogue file. Failing that, maybe somebody already did the edit and can share?

4.20 star(s) 365 Votes