ChesyPas

Feb 9, 2023
The game is very hot. One of the best I've ever played. The one thing, I think Ophelia would look like much sexier with pub hair, so that shows evidently that she's MILF. I mean she looks like older, but with that thing she could look like sex bomb milf)

Jamiehjmcw91

Nov 7, 2022
The game is very hot. One of the best I've ever played. The one thing, I think Ophelia would look like much sexier with pub hair, so that shows evidently that she's MILF. I mean she looks like older, but with that thing she could look like sex bomb milf)
I think your right about Ophelia with the hair. I do like her. I still think that she knows more about Drew tho. Maybe she knows that Drew is Lucia's father or that Drew is trying to fuck and breed all the girls.

misha100500

Sep 21, 2019
In tags it says that power vacuum has bestiality, but in what episode it has? I don't remember, can somebody say me about it ?

Jamiehjmcw91

Nov 7, 2022
In tags it says that power vacuum has bestiality, but in what episode it has? I don't remember, can somebody say me about it ?
Yeah there was bestiality in chapter 11. It was when you went to Rebeccas house and there is an option to go to the bathroom after you fuck her. Or you open the door and her dog comes in the room. The dog then eats out her pussy and then the dogs fucks her pussy and then the dogs cums inside Rebeccas pussy. It was hot

• Angry
Reactions: Rabbit6605

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Please no, I'm glad that almost every girl is shaved IMO.

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
Please no, I'm glad that almost every girl is shaved IMO.
An option to have each woman bare, trimmed or au natural would be nice.
Not everyone likes their girl looking like she hit puberty 10 minutes ago, but finding your way through the
Amazon rain forest isn't everyone's cup of tea, either.

As far as Ophelia and Drew, Ophelia either has no clue about Drew's intentions or Hunter/Drew has something big tying Ophelia's hands.
I don't see Ophelia letting anyone she sees as a threat anywhere near her family.
My guess is that part of Drew and David's arrangement was keeping Ophelia totally in the dark about Hunter and Drew's operation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jamiehjmcw91

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Not everyone likes their girl looking like she hit puberty 10 minutes ago, but finding your way through the
You do know that to give every woman that choice you would have to render every scene in three versions (bare, trimmed and natural) which would make the update time go reeeeally long

Jamiehjmcw91

Nov 7, 2022

As far as Ophelia and Drew, Ophelia either has no clue about Drew's intentions or Hunter/Drew has something big tying Ophelia's hands.
I don't see Ophelia letting anyone she sees as a threat anywhere near her family.
My guess is that part of Drew and David's arrangement was keeping Ophelia totally in the dark about Hunter and Drew's operation.
I think Ophelia knows more to the story. I think Drew is going to be the father of Lucia. But then I think Hunter will end up breaking the trust with Drew and the Drew reveals all that Hunter is doing to Sterling , in doing so this will allow Drew to fuck all the girls in the story and breed them.

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
You do know that to give every woman that choice you would have to render every scene in three versions (bare, trimmed and natural) which would make the update time go reeeeally long
A man can dream...

I think Ophelia knows more to the story. I think Drew is going to be the father of Lucia. But then I think Hunter will end up breaking the trust with Drew and the Drew reveals all that Hunter is doing to Sterling , in doing so this will allow Drew to fuck all the girls in the story and breed them.
Ophelia knowing more to the story? Almost certainly. She spent 6-7 years around Drew, and David might have said something.
Drew being Lucia's father? Quite possible(50/50 shot from the sounds of it...
Unless Drew blackmailed David into impregnating his own sister!!! *dramatic music cue*
Hunter or Drew breaking the deal/trust/partnership? It could happen.
If one of them is backed into a corner, anything is possible...
Like Drew blackmailing.... *record scratch.mp3* Wait, did that one already.
Drew fucking / breeding all the girls? Sure, but only in a 'Bad'(NTR) ending or an episode of 'What If'.

Jamiehjmcw91

Nov 7, 2022
A man can dream...

Ophelia knowing more to the story? Almost certainly. She spent 6-7 years around Drew, and David might have said something.
Drew being Lucia's father? Quite possible(50/50 shot from the sounds of it...
Unless Drew blackmailed David into impregnating his own sister!!! *dramatic music cue*
Hunter or Drew breaking the deal/trust/partnership? It could happen.
If one of them is backed into a corner, anything is possible...
Like Drew blackmailing.... *record scratch.mp3* Wait, did that one already.
Drew fucking / breeding all the girls? Sure, but only in a 'Bad'(NTR) ending or an episode of 'What If'.
Yeah agree with what you said about Ophelia, she must have picked up something David said.
Yeah 50/50 for Drew being Lucia's dad, could see Drew blackmailing David tho. But Lucia did say shes prefer if Drew was her dad more than Hunter.
I see Hunter breaking the deal as he wants all the girls. Drew maybe wants 2 or 3.
Drew has got to breed them

Jamiehjmcw91

Nov 7, 2022
Also there is Evelen aswell the one who Drew was fucking then Brenna told Drew that Evelen fucked Brenna's bf and thats how Drew ended up fucking Brenna.

Rabbit6605

Mar 26, 2021
Yeah there was bestiality in chapter 11. It was when you went to Rebeccas house and there is an option to go to the bathroom after you fuck her. Or you open the door and her dog comes in the room. The dog then eats out her pussy and then the dogs fucks her pussy and then the dogs cums inside Rebeccas pussy. It was hot
NO DOGS. GLAD IT WAS A OPTION

Reactions: Jamiehjmcw91

Jamiehjmcw91

Nov 7, 2022
Thoughts on who is the father of Lucia? Drew,Hunter or David?I say Drew. Only coz Drew said to Lucia she will spit in the dna test tube if she invites her mum.

4.20 star(s) 365 Votes