rash69

Jul 6, 2017
So, about the mandatory patch:

Is there a way to run the patch, then re-apply the non-incest dialogue?

I would never throw shade at other people's fetishes, preferences or proclivities, especially here on a site for happy perverts. However, incest fetish is not my bag.

I really like the humour and story of the game, and the patreon guidelines work in my favour, but it seems the dev is getting fed up with the restrictions.

I do like "incest-adjacent" content. As in: the MC banging people that most people think he really shouldn't, but not people he is actually related to. Step-somethings are fair game, your old baby-sitter that you re-meet as an adult, your good friend's little sister now that you are both in college, and perhaps extremely distant cousins (?). Finger blasting your sister's friend in the back seat of a bus trip (even though we all know everybody is always over 18). That sort of thing.

Please tell me there is a way to de-patch the story without having to manually edit an enormous dialogue file. Failing that, maybe somebody already did the edit and can share?
You could try reading the instructions in the patch folder. It shouldn't be that hard to figure out :unsure:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
All right people, how do you do? Do any of you fine people know, by any chance, the differences between Chapter 11 Beta and the Official Version?
I mean, is it worth to try out the official version having already started playing the beta version?

Cheers to all of you and to the developer(s).
The Beta and Official aren't meant to have versions. Official is just the version that has bug fixes, working gallery and past chapters restored.

Jamiehjmcw91

Nov 7, 2022
Good lord, female Sterling was smoking hot, and man the thought of her and Brenna having lesbian sex. :love:

If only there would be a "what if" in the future, with female Sterling having lesbian sex with all the other females in the game, it would be a dream come true.
Yes female Sterling was hot but I wonder if Drew and Hunter would have fucked her too as both Hunter and Drew fucked all the other girls and knocked them up.
I want to see some pregnancies in the next chapter with Brenna getting knocked up by Drew and Catherine getting knocked up by Hunter.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
I really, really hate this new policy about the way the Latest Updates page gets... updated. If I wasn't subscribed to this thread and didn't happen to check it and see discussion about the official version, I would have missed that it was up for god only knows how long.

Hey, mod/admin team? It's "Latest Updates". When I click it, I want to see... can you imagine? The latest. Updates. Not a curated selection thereof with arbitrary restrictions. Bugfixes, full versions, and the like ARE IMPORTANT (do you even know that for this game, the beta that got promoted while the full version didn't WASN'T PLAYABLE for content prior to the current update? That's right, they weren't being cute calling the early access version a beta, it was an actual beta test version useless to anyone not interested in helping with a beta test), and I shouldn't have to watch every thread like a hawk to know when they go up when WE HAVE A LINK AT THE TOP OF EVERY PAGE THAT SAYS IT'S FOR THAT PURPOSE. That's a full-time job, and you aren't paying me. This change was purportedly instituted because a few bad actors were abusing the system - the answer to that is to address those bad actors directly, by banning them if need be, not to degrade the functionality for everyone else.

(And the thread where the announcement was made should be open for feedback so I don't have to say this here, where it's barely on topic!)

Last edited:

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
Returned to this game for the first time in a long while after the release of chapter 11, and it is still pretty fun(ny)!
speaking of which:

Warning about the download in my post above
If you haven't played the game before and you just discovered it, I would highly recommend that you wait with installing the DLC I just posted about above. In its current form it is intended as a NewGamePlus for a 2nd playthrough.

Future plans
I have a new version in the works, that I hope to have ready for when chapter 10 and What If volume 7 is released. It will be more reward-based and only unlock each What If... after a certain set of requirements are reached.

I'm still unsure if I should just replace the gallery versions of their related scenes with versions that have the DLC injected (when they are unlocked), or if I should just list the volumes on their own page for an easier overview. With the last option it is also easier to see the requirements for unlocking each of them.
My intention is that you shouldn't see anything in the DLC before it is shown in the main game. So for example reaching a stage# with a character where they've had vaginal sex in the main game, is a requirement for unlocking the What if... that features them having vaginal sex.
any news on the updates for your What if compilation and your timeline post? :)

So dev have old man fetish or dev is old man???
Considering how that old man gets utterly demolished at every turn throughout the story, losing his freaking eye for one example, and even in the bad non canon endings he gets even worse fates including literal death, not to mention how the dev designed his looks in general, I'd say if anything the dev hates old people lol.

I can see Drew as 3 people: A stud, a frail looking man, or the man transitioning into a woman. As a STUD, I think his looks and experience just make him a hit with the ladies. Like how Hunter scared away that one guy trying to date Ophelia, but said if he looked like him it would be over. Also, he could still look like the frail looking man he did before, making him seem nonthreatening. Like the MC was in the beginning and uses that to approach the girls with the exception that he is more aggressive in his approach. The last (and my favorite) is Uncle Drew arrives as Aunt Drew giving more variety to the story and comedic potential.
Damn lol. Give me 3 guesses for the winning number in the lottery please, and make sure to mention which one is your favorite guess XD.

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Returned to this game for the first time in a long while after the release of chapter 11, and it is still pretty fun(ny)!
speaking of which:

any news on the updates for your What if compilation and your timeline post? :)

Considering how that old man gets utterly demolished at every turn throughout the story, losing his freaking eye for one example, and even in the bad non canon endings he gets even worse fates including literal death, not to mention how the dev designed his looks in general, I'd say if anything the dev hates old people lol.

Damn lol. Give me 3 guesses for the winning number in the lottery please, and make sure to mention which one is your favorite guess XD.
okay then i have to ask you then: i downloaded latest version and when i play i don't see any hunter and don't have any choices to make (i started from beginning cause some provided save file just made and endless loop out of the game with always the same to do for whatever reason) just a bit of help would be very welcome

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
okay then i have to ask you then: i downloaded latest version and when i play i don't see any hunter and don't have any choices to make (i started from beginning cause some provided save file just made and endless loop out of the game with always the same to do for whatever reason) just a bit of help would be very welcome
Click the little "Robot" in the bottom right of the screen, it tells you what needs to be done. Yes, you will be going in loops skipping time till each event is done and you can continue to the next chapter, next event, etc. So, the save file probably was fine, as you do a lot of loops to complete events.

Reactions: Pogo123

foible

Aug 29, 2017
I honestly prefer sandboxs to VN. They can be annoying from time to time depending on the game but they usually give a lot more freedom when it comes to pursuing LI and actually feel more like an actual game. VNs often force you to sit through scenes involving characters you don't care about just to get to ones you do. Most issues I have with sandboxes come from grind that the dev choose to put into the game usually feels like the only point is to prevent you from progressing to quickly. And I assume the reason why most people on this site seem to dislike sandbox is because they are blaming bad mechanics on sandbox itself, even though not all sandboxes have grind. Having said that I wouldn't really consider this to be sandbox. The only thing sandbox about this is that you can choose which order to see some of the scenes, but the game is still pretty linear. It takes more than being able to move around a house to be sandbox to me. Especially, since again there is a set order to a lot of the events.

This is basically a VN with some freeroam, but no real benefit to actually doing so.
And that’s precisely the issue most people have. It’s a VN that lets you pretend you’re in a sandbox. In earlier chapters/versions, the sandbox aspect was required and tedious. I don’t remember when it changed, but the “skip time” option wasn’t always there. So you had to say, click the bathroom button every morning when Brenna was in there to advance time and space/ctrl through the dialogue even though there was no new content to see or relationship points to gain.

Which brings me to something more along the lines of your point. A lot of dimwits in here complaining about the “sandbox” aspect now don’t seem to have grasped the fact that they can skip around the day and advance whichever story they want/need to. The only content that it’s possible to miss is the NTR content, which you have to electively avoid. And even if you accidentally choose NTR, it just takes you back and lets you pick the other option.

Though I will say, some of the NTR options are misleading. Like when you’re playing the drinking game with Hunter in Christine’s room. Neither option clearly suggests which of will be the NTR route unless you have one of the mods installed.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
And that’s precisely the issue most people have. It’s a VN that lets you pretend you’re in a sandbox. In earlier chapters/versions, the sandbox aspect was required and tedious. I don’t remember when it changed, but the “skip time” option wasn’t always there. So you had to say, click the bathroom button every morning when Brenna was in there to advance time and space/ctrl through the dialogue even though there was no new content to see or relationship points to gain.

Which brings me to something more along the lines of your point. A lot of dimwits in here complaining about the “sandbox” aspect now don’t seem to have grasped the fact that they can skip around the day and advance whichever story they want/need to. The only content that it’s possible to miss is the NTR content, which you have to electively avoid. And even if you accidentally choose NTR, it just takes you back and lets you pick the other option.

Though I will say, some of the NTR options are misleading. Like when you’re playing the drinking game with Hunter in Christine’s room. Neither option clearly suggests which of will be the NTR route unless you have one of the mods installed.
You can just turn ntr off and then the ntr choice won't even show up. There's not really any reason to have the option on unless you want to see the scene or I guess you just like the risk

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
The game has always had an hourglass to skip time.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
You can just turn ntr off and then the ntr choice won't even show up. There's not really any reason to have the option on unless you want to see the scene or I guess you just like the risk
That’s also a newer thing. Pretty sure old versions didn’t have that. WWG added it after enough snowflakes cried about having to see it. Even though it’s RenPy where you can mousescroll/back as soon as you realize you’ve made a mistake.

• Angry
Reactions: Prometheus51

ChesyPas

Feb 9, 2023
The game is very hot. One of the best I've ever played. The one thing, I think Ophelia would look like much sexier with pub hair, so that shows evidently that she's MILF. I mean she looks like older, but with that thing she could look like sex bomb milf)

Jamiehjmcw91

Nov 7, 2022
The game is very hot. One of the best I've ever played. The one thing, I think Ophelia would look like much sexier with pub hair, so that shows evidently that she's MILF. I mean she looks like older, but with that thing she could look like sex bomb milf)
I think your right about Ophelia with the hair. I do like her. I still think that she knows more about Drew tho. Maybe she knows that Drew is Lucia's father or that Drew is trying to fuck and breed all the girls.

misha100500

Sep 21, 2019
In tags it says that power vacuum has bestiality, but in what episode it has? I don't remember, can somebody say me about it ?

Jamiehjmcw91

Nov 7, 2022
In tags it says that power vacuum has bestiality, but in what episode it has? I don't remember, can somebody say me about it ?
Yeah there was bestiality in chapter 11. It was when you went to Rebeccas house and there is an option to go to the bathroom after you fuck her. Or you open the door and her dog comes in the room. The dog then eats out her pussy and then the dogs fucks her pussy and then the dogs cums inside Rebeccas pussy. It was hot

• Angry
Reactions: Rabbit6605
4.20 star(s) 366 Votes