Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
You didn't use the patch.

Mandatory Uncensored Patch
:
I am using the patch. I am play with the Mandatory uncensored patch. Because i am an incest lover :love::LOL:
But i want to be honest, i'm using the patch posted 3 days ago. Maybe I have an outdated patch? In case I try to download the patch again. But I swear I'm already using a patch download as I said a few days ago.

Edit # 1
Ok i download again the patch. And yes i was using an outdated patch. Because this new patch as two more folder in. The old one had only the patch.
Thank you. Next time i try to check better if i have the correct patch ;)

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I am using the patch. I am play with the Mandatory uncensored patch. Because i am an incest lover :love::LOL:
But i want to be honest, i'm using the patch posted 3 days ago. Maybe I have an outdated patch? In case I try to download the patch again. But I swear I'm already using a patch download as I said a few days ago.

The "cgym" error is related to the patch because cgym.rpy is in the patch ;)

Also, I hope your also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Ehm i am not into
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so hope i can avoid it.
I play with on, but i THINK if you have NTR off, the dog scene is also avoided. Since it's not actually NTR, i'm not sure if that scene qualifies to turn off along with NTR off. If anyone here plays with off, can you confirm that the Rebecca choice is also disabled.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
Ok, I'm going to ramble a bit.

HOLY SHIT GUYS!!! Did you notice that the gallery for chapter 11 has the opener and closer scenes in it?!?! Maybe it's just because the opener was an Ophelia sex scene and the closer was the NTR one, and I haven't check the rest of the chapters but man, it's great that atleast this time we get those.

Dev if you are reading this I have a petition that I feel isn't unreasonable in the least, on the gallery mode besides the chapter number could we also get the chapter name? *And that's it for adressing this directly to the dev.

Seriously, I flat out forgot that the chapters have names if it wasn't for me getting obsesed with chapter 11's name: Ooops.

God damn! What a great name! this chapter we see a lot of hints that Cath is now pregnant (she has the munchies the whole chapter, wild... wilder mood swings and she almost said that she isn't getting her period), What makes Ophelia the horniest in her final scene on the chapter is Sterling telling her that he wants to impregnate her, Rebecca went into detail about dogs impregnating habits (Even adding the fact that dogs can't fertilize a human egg for some odd reason) and Kumiko went on to talk about menopause while Cath was on the sidelines going "Breed her! BREED HER!".

This chapter had a LOT of referenses and talk about pregnancy and adjasent topics, and since the chapter name was so short, simple and I understood what it ment (since you say "Ooops" when you accidentaly get a woman pregnant) it stayed in my mind enough to make this connections. And after all this reflections I can't help but wonder... did the rest of the chapter titles had this much of a connection with the theme of the chapter? and I just missed it? As I said: I flat out didn't even remember that each chapter had a name and the opener scene on the gallery lacks the title card that accompanied it.

Also with the drug that "only affects males" I'm pretty sure it does something to sperm count.

Edit: Also also, I just noticed that besides the NTR switch (Hunter's face) there is another one to change MC's name (MC's face) How long has that been there?

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I play with on, but i THINK if you have NTR off, the dog scene is also avoided. Since it's not actually NTR, i'm not sure if that scene qualifies to turn off along with NTR off. If anyone here plays with off, can you confirm that the Rebecca choice is also disabled.
l Hope someone can confirm it i really wanna avoid it. Can someone tell me if with the NTR off or in anycase the dog scene is avoidable?
Anyway as i say i am replay the game from the scrap, so surelly i have lot and lot to play till that scene XD

Ok, I'm going to ramble a bit.

HOLY SHIT GUYS!!! Did you notice that the gallery for chapter 11 has the opener and closer scenes in it?!?! Maybe it's just because the opener was an Ophelia sex scene and the closer was the NTR one, and I haven't check the rest of the chapters but man, it's great that atleast this time we get those.

Dev if you are reading this I have a petition that I feel isn't unreasonable in the least, on the gallery mode besides the chapter number could we also get the chapter name? *And that's it for adressing this directly to the dev.

Seriously, I flat out forgot that the chapters have names if it wasn't for me getting obsesed with chapter 11's name: Ooops.

God damn! What a great name! this chapter we see a lot of hints that Cath is now pregnant (she has the munchies the whole chapter, wild... wilder mood swings and she almost said that she isn't getting her period), What makes Ophelia the horniest in her final scene on the chapter is Sterling telling her that he wants to impregnate her, Rebecca went into detail about dogs impregnating habits (Even adding the fact that dogs can't fertilize a human egg for some odd reason) and Kumiko went on to talk about menopause while Cath was on the sidelines going "Breed her! BREED HER!".

This chapter had a LOT of referenses and talk about pregnancy and adjasent topics, and since the chapter name was so short, simple and I understood what it ment (since you say "Ooops" when you accidentaly get a woman pregnant) it stayed in my mind enough to make this connections. And after all this reflections I can't help but wonder... did the rest of the chapter titles had this much of a connection with the theme of the chapter? and I just missed it? As I said: I flat out didn't even remember that each chapter had a name and the opener scene on the gallery lacks the title card that accompanied it.

Also with the drug that "only affects males" I'm pretty sure it does something to sperm count.

Edit: Also also, I just noticed that besides the NTR switch (Hunter's face) there is another one to change MC's name (MC's face) How long has that been there?

Sorry to ask this, but are you play with NTR on? Just to understand if the gallery protect the ppl who use the ntr off.
Because i am not interessed in see the NTR scene.
Another thing. You say that there is a ntr switch and one for MC's name change. Can you tell me where?
Becuase i set the things at the start. So know that there is another one, make me fell safe XD

Thank you

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
l Hope someone can confirm it i really wanna avoid it. Can someone tell me if with the NTR off or in anycase the dog scene is avoidable?
Anyway as i say i am replay the game from the scrap, so surelly i have lot and lot to play till that scene XD

Sorry to ask this, but are you play with NTR on? Just to understand if the gallery protect the ppl who use the ntr off.
Another thing. You say that there is a ntr switch and one for MC's name change. Can you tell me where?
Becuase i set the things at the start. So know that there is another one, make me fell safe XD

Thank you
Both of those options are in Hunters room. They are in the far right room at the bottom choices.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
And after all this reflections I can't help but wonder... did the rest of the chapter titles had this much of a connection with the theme of the chapter? and I just missed it? As I said: I flat out didn't even remember that each chapter had a name and the opener scene on the gallery lacks the title card that accompanied it.
A lot of them are puns/wordplay/quotes, but they generally have something to do with events in the chapter.

Chapter 1: Eyes Everywhere
Chapter 2: It's a Two More
Chapter 3: An Imp, an Ass, and an Impasse
Chapter 4: A Broken Arrow Pierces the Heavens
Chapter 5: Grab the Bull by the Horn
Chapter 6: Pick Up Sticks
Chapter 7: You Can't Handle the Tooth
Chapter 8: Eye Everywhere
Chapter 9: What's in a Name?
Chapter 10: If These Walls Could Balk
Chapter 11: Oops

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020

Thank you
I do play with it on, by the way dude, you won't believe this but when you asked I actually tried to see if it works on the dog scene and it didn't but then I also tried with a normal NTR scene and it didn't work there so maybe the switch doesn't affect the gallery or I'm too dumb to actually make it work.

Don't worry though you turned off NTR even with it on the choice that gets you a bad end is a single one and blindingly obvious most of the time. And to that the dog scene is THE most obvious one it literally tells you (this one is the one with the dog in it) so if the NTR switch doesn't affect that choice you aren't gonna have a hard time avoiding it.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
The beastiality happens independent of the NTR switch, but it's clearly labeled when it's time for it to happen (or not) for the player to avoid it.

4.20 star(s) 366 Votes