yesyes545456564654

Jun 8, 2022
Im on Chapter 5 and only have the Catherine gym event left. But when I enter the gym while shes there I just get a error message what can I do to fix this problem? (yes I have done the D&D stuff)

Miliryan

Jun 15, 2022
I have a question and 2 theories based on the ch11 hunter NTR scene, so during the beginning hunter explains to sterling why he wanted Ophelia and explain his wife, but what gets me is that he said he been with a lot of families, so does that mean he has more kids besides Drew and Ophelia?

If so I have a theory, i believe that Hunter does have another son/daughter but he’s never told anyone not even drew and I think this person is the one who been supplying him with all of the drugs and one of them is the person he’s been calling every time hunter has been getting hurt and maybe even helped him fake his death so he can be off the grid.
Considering Hunter fucked thousands of women all around the world, i wouldn't be surprised if he has hundreds of children. But, Annabelle was the only love of his life. So, it is logical that he only cares for the children they had together. As for who is helping Hunter? I admit, it would make sense, if it is one of his bastards.

Quick little idea! I would really like to see a situation where the MC fucks Annabelle. How? Time travel, cloning or anything really (Maybe in a "What if"). I know, i know! It is a stupid idea. But, to imagine Hunter's face when he sees the MC fucking the love of his life ... It would be worth it. (Damn, i am evil.)

Sterling is banging half the world and WWG keeps finding way to to tease us with MORE girls lol. Keira and Nora are long established girls we've yet to encounter (Keira next chapter will finally appear) but we also have Catherine's other friend who has been mentioned once or twice. We now have Tsukiko and Teffs mom laying it one a plate and of course there is Ambers other sister and Eileen who is open to pretty much anything. I know WWG is teasing the final confrontation with Hunter is teasing final confrontation with Hunter next update but it doesnt feel like it will be the final update for the game. Likely drew is the new big bad especially if his defacto main crush Keira will be around and prob eventually Nora too.
Yeah it shows perfectly, how the MC slowly becoming a mini Hunter. Not in his methods, but the amount of women he fucks. Normally, i would say it is too much. But WWG does it with such a high quality, that i say ... Keep em coming!

I am really excited about Keira, but especially about Nora. I mean a true gilf, WWG style? Yes sir!

Eileen is a question mark for now. We don't know enough about her. So she can be just a mindless bimbo, who is a tool in the narrative to show why Brenna has trust issues. But there are some parts in Brenna's story, which indicates that she can be more cunning, and this sweet personality might be a facade.

So, how will the MC fuck Eileen? I see 3 possibilities for now.
  1. Surprise, he doesn't! If you ask me, Drew can keep her. The MC already has more then enough women.
  2. Brenna wants revenge on Eileen. Maybe they come up with a plan, like the Mallory and Penny situation. So, Brenna basically allows the MC to fuck Eileen.
  3. In a bad end. For some reason, the MC fucks Eileen, so Brenna fucks Drew or Hunter. But, it already happened in Ch 11. Okay, not for this exact reason, but still i don't think it will happen again. OR! The MC said to Brenna, that he can call Kevin for help to hack Eileen. Soooo, the same situation? The MC fucks Eileen, but instead of Drew or Hunter, Brenna fucks Kevin.

I'm not sure what was hotter the stuff at Tiff's house or the stuff with the nurse.
Tough call!

For me, the sex with nurse Rachita was a tiny bit hotter. It caught me off guard! I thought there will be a little teasing and blowjob, and they will have sex in a later chapter. So, it totally exceeded my expectations! 11/10

The situation with Tiff and her mom was equally hot. If the MC had sex with Flora too, it would be perfect. (Narratively it makes sense, they didn't had sex, yet.)
Oh, and one last little thought. I waited for a proper Kumiko sex scene so much and it was magnificent. And now WWG gave us an equally hot milf in the shape of Tiff's mom? It is just ... so good!

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Only1P

Shedpy21

Aug 4, 2020
The story and plot twist so far itz goood.....Eileen tho.....did not expect that.....Love the progress with Ophelia and Brenna :sneaky:

itsmeyo

Feb 26, 2022
To the people who play on android, how do you load the saves? Do you people play the entire 10 chapters to play the 11th one or is it possible to load a pre-existing save of ch 10 and play directly from Ch 11? This is the 3rd time I'm asking this question in this thread so can someone please tell me?

Oct 22, 2021
To the people who play on android, how do you load the saves? Do you people play the entire 10 chapters to play the 11th one or is it possible to load a pre-existing save of ch 10 and play directly from Ch 11? This is the 3rd time I'm asking this question in this thread so can someone please tell me?
give me what i want and i'll give u what u want

spsp24

Jul 12, 2020
Well, the 'problem' with the patch is that it looks like it does two things:
- Restore all game content (The free roaming and all missing scenes) (y)
- Shove the incest crap in your face...!? (n)

This is probably not a popular opinion around here but I would like to play the full game but without the Patreon forbidden fruit....
Up until chapter 10 this was perfectly possible, but somehow the chapter 11 Patreon version is now gutted into a Kinetic novel without gameplay (or ANY user interaction at all) which lasts maybe an hour? WTF?

Reactions: Cendash

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Well, the 'problem' with the patch is that it looks like it does two things:
- Restore all game content (The free roaming and all missing scenes) (y)
- Shove the incest crap in your face...!? (n)

This is probably not a popular opinion around here but I would like to play the full game but without the Patreon forbidden fruit....
Up until chapter 10 this was perfectly possible, but somehow the chapter 11 Patreon version is now gutted into a Kinetic novel without gameplay (or ANY user interaction at all) which lasts maybe an hour? WTF?
This game is meant to have incest though. That's why it's a Mandatory Patch.

Reactions: mightybored

spsp24

Jul 12, 2020
This game is meant to have incest though. That's why it's a Mandatory Patch.
I don't have a problem with the patch as such, it gives people the choiche what they want.
I'm more baffled that the unpatched version has now 80% of it's content cut (not only the incest stuff!)
Like I said, the free roaming is completely removed and several story arcs are no longer there.

This was not the case up until chapter 10, which was the complete game where the patch (if applied) only changed the names/titles of some characters.

Reactions: Cendash

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Is Kevin really finished in the game. Will he come back or not. Hunter and everything is ok it is habitual now I need some new ntr and Kevin is perfect. Why would the dev tease us if he is not planning to give any scenes with Kevin?
I think Kevin might be making an appearance next chapter. It's only speculation, but Sterling directly says he's going to call Kevin back.

4.20 star(s) 367 Votes