damias

Sep 13, 2020
mmh, only way i see it being a good ending is with the wine hunter talked about since it break the person drinking it...making us do a trick... either the ntr ending the hunter drink it and drew appologise and act normal after or drew drink it hunter is laughing and drew goes fully on your side... kinda what i hope for...but if he wanna be boring...itll be mc with drew then mc with hunter separately and making drew a woman fully forcibly...

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I guess a little like video game Ellie. At least i hope you meant video game Ellie lol.

May 27, 2017
So went back to revisit the first time Brenna and MC had sex and I'm getting a white screen when they start banging all of a sudden preventing me from seeing it, anyone have any idea y I'm getting a white screen?
This is a BETA release of Ch11, it's intended to only work if you continue playing where Ch10 ended. New game start, and old scenes in the gallery will be broken. It's basically an early test build given out to supporters (that got leaked), the final Ch11 build will be able to be played from the beginning, and all the gallery scenes will work.

Ch11 Final is already out on the dev's Patreon, if you want to access it you can always support the dev. Or, you must wait indefinitely until someone else leaks it on this site.

May 27, 2017
how many chapters are still to come? I long for Hunter to finally disappear, so a happy ending for the family?
By the indication of this Chapter's ending, my guess would be 1 to 2 more chapters remaining until the end. We're now in the endgame: Hunter is on his last leg, Drew is doubting Hunter's methods, Sterling is gathering evidence against his enemies, almost all the family members know that Sterling is sexually involved with each of the girls.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Drew is doubting Hunter's methods
I wouldn't say Drew is doubting Hunter's methods. She's underestimating Sterling's resolve. I think next chapter, when Drew will make a sincere move (let's face it, her previous attempts weren't really planned), she'll think differently about Sterling and Hunter's methods.

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
Theory chapter 12 :

If i understood correctly Drew now has 2 weeks to seduce all the girls without using the magic wine. I think this is a sign that we will probably see more than one bad end with drew next chapter. Which is very good

damias

Sep 13, 2020
Theory chapter 12 :

If i understood correctly Drew now has 2 weeks to seduce all the girls without using the magic wine. I think this is a sign that we will probably see more than one bad end with drew next chapter. Which is very good
or that mc will see it and she'll drink the wine....or begin to open up to how mc is...since the main difference is...mc is pushed in weird situation but accept it while hunter as drew told him is pushing them hard instead of showing care to abuse the situation...so totally different way and approach....

lucathesaint

Jul 29, 2022
Em... so... what kind of netorare is this exactly, the type when you want to take off your eyes or the type that is kinda exciting and you don t feel like a cuck ??
There's 2 routes, the one where you're a cuck, or the one where you're a gigachad

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
There's 2 routes, the one where you're a cuck, or the one where you're a gigachad
I wouldn't say there's two routes. There's one route with some ntr scenes occupying a game over message that don't ac
Em... so... what kind of netorare is this exactly, the type when you want to take off your eyes or the type that is kinda exciting and you don t feel like a cuck ??
There is only one type of Netorare, which is when the mc is the one getting cucked. Whether that's exciting to your or not is a personal thing, but the other types of ntr like ones where the mc is doing the cucking don't exist as on this site. Netori is just labeled cheating and netorase doesn't have a tag.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes