Bear2093

Jan 21, 2018
A lot of bad end possibilities. I can also see Hunter having Sterling arrested for one of the bad ends. I can see the dog making a reappearance, Rebecca brings the dog over or Cath/Amber go over. Ain't gonna rule out Kevin being involved with one of the bad ends either. Wonder if Drews endings will get longer and involve more characters. All I know is that the dev won't disappoint.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
A lot of bad end possibilities. I can also see Hunter having Sterling arrested for one of the bad ends. I can see the dog making a reappearance, Rebecca brings the dog over or Cath/Amber go over. Ain't gonna rule out Kevin being involved with one of the bad ends either. Wonder if Drews endings will get longer and involve more characters. All I know is that the dev won't disappoint.
I have high hopes for Kevin to finally get Ophelia. He is, if I'm not misunderstanding, going to be called back to the house by Sterling for a favor for Brenna. I even responded to someone that Kevin's story was probably over, but then CH 11 drops. That and Kevin was pointed out on the white board of a movie. Pretty suspicious to talk about Kevin twice if you ask me.

I was thinking the same thing for Rebecca's dog. Rebecca can say she is going on vacation for a week and ask if they can dog sit and there you go, bad end is setup for any girl in the house.

Dev did say he was going to stop doing what ifs to put more overtime into the main game. So if bad ends aren't longer, there will probably be more per CH. To even out with the amount of Vanilla that will be expanded. I kinda hope for more bad ends, because that let's more characters to be targeted per CH and more villains doing acts. He'll be able to fit in Hunter, Drew AND Kevin.

Last edited:

Grecs

Mar 2, 2021
Anyone here can share a non NTR version of Chapter 10? I'll deeply appreciate it.

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2019
Ending theories? Well, NTR aside (not my thing), Drew I could maybe see becoming a sub to Sterling (already had the one scene that suggests she's not opposed to receiving), but the overall story ending like the Sisters game from a few years back, but funnier. Where Sterling becomes a dad many times over, with the mothers being family and non-family. Sterling inherits Hunter's money as he ends up in an old folks home for the nutjobs, with only little old ladies wanting him, leaving him in a nightmare until his last days.

Drew... Have not seen enough of her to really know her character. She's a wild card.

Reactions: AlphaBit

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Did a small search but all I found was old answers without much info.
Do we know how many chapters are left ? (If the dev knows and told ofc, maybe he has unlimited imagination ; in which case I'll be happy af)
Cause I don't want to see it end :D

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Did a small search but all I found was old answers without much info.
Do we know how many chapters are left ? (If the dev knows and told ofc, maybe he has unlimited imagination ; in which case I'll be happy af)
Cause I don't want to see it end :D
2-3 by last WWG's words

• Red Heart
Reactions: CrazyRabbit
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes