Jamiehjmcw91

Nov 7, 2022
Guys what do you think will happend in chapter 12?
I say Sterling gets caught fucking one of the girls by Drew.
Then Drew fucks Brenna and knocks her up. bad ending maybe.
Lucia's mum comes back and tells the family that Drew and Hunter have been fucking her for years.
And Drew is confirmed as Lucia's father.

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
Guys what do you think will happend in chapter 12?
I say Sterling gets caught fucking one of the girls by Drew.
Then Drew fucks Brenna and knocks her up. bad ending maybe.
Lucia's mum comes back and tells the family that Drew and Hunter have been fucking her for years.
And Drew is confirmed as Lucia's father.
Drew says at some point in chapter 11 that if Keira knew Drew and hunter were in ohpelia's house, Lucia would not be there? For me thats an indication that Keira doesn't want her daughter around them and that they are probably not on good terms. Also if Sterling is to get Keira (which we all know is very likely) i doubt it could take place if she is already Hunter and Drew's girl. Could be interesting though.
Also we can never get enough Drew x Brenna

Jamiehjmcw91

Nov 7, 2022
Drew says at some point in chapter 11 that if Keira knew Drew and hunter were in ohpelia's house, Lucia would not be there? For me thats an indication that Keira doesn't want her daughter around them and that they are probably not on good terms. Also if Sterling is to get Keira (which we all know is very likely) i doubt it could take place if she is already Hunter and Drew's girl. Could be interesting though.
I never thought about that Keira could be Drew and Hunters girl. That is only Drew and Hunter that fuck and breed Keira. Meaning one of them is Lucia's dad. I think Sterling wont have any of the girls.
And yeah need more scenes with Drew and Brenna. Maybe Drew ask to breed her and give her money. Still think Drew is better than Hunter.

Jamiehjmcw91

Nov 7, 2022
Gave you a message

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Just noticed there were no teasers, anyone know why? I think it was on 1st, 11th and 21st
CH 11 just finished. Dev always takes a small break after release. We'll be getting teasers soon enough.

Rabbit6605

Mar 26, 2021
Imagine in the next chapter 12:
Drew and Sterling are fighting about how Drew and Hunter are too clingy over the girls. Drew said that either she or Hunter will eventually get control and fuck all the girls. Then she says that all of them will be knocked up by her or Hunter. They start to fight and then Sterling says at least he has fucked them all in their asses,pussies and mouths. And that he has cum inside them and could have knocked them all up. Drew is standing there shocked. Sterling then replies that there is nothing that Drew can do about it and he walks away. Later in the night Drew sneaks into Sterling and Lucia's room while Lucia is sleeping Drew drugs Sterling and starts to fuck his ass nice and hard and she records it. She eventually cums inside his ass. She then goes to walk away but she see's Lucia fingering her pussy in her sleep, ths then turns Drew on and then Drew starts fucking Lucia bareback in her pussy eventually cumming inside her pussy. Drew then fucks Lucia's ass and cums inside her ass. Drew decides to fuck Lucia's pussy once more and fucks her deeper. She starts to cum inside Lucia's pussy but pushes deeper in so her cock is at the entrance of Lucia's womb and she knocks her up. The next day Sterling is sore and Lucia ask is he fucked her in her sleep as the bed was soaked with cum stains and her ass and pussy were filled to the brim. Sterlihg says I think I did. Later Drew appears and says to Sterling I have a video of me fucking yoour ass and cumming inn you. This is then used as blackmail for Drew as he now knows Drew and Hunter have evidence of him with the cameras fucking all the girls. Drew says he wont show anyone if she can fuck the girls for now one and too breed them. End of chapter 12. This is just a fantasy stript not real.
HELL NOO.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes