Jamiehjmcw91

Nov 7, 2022
I read it and nice imagination. How about getting drew and hunter a cock container with spikes that impale their cocks when erect. Train them to be good boys and fuck each other.
Yeah its a good imagination. I really like the Drew storyline over Hunter tho.Still saying she is the father of Lucia.

Jamiehjmcw91

Nov 7, 2022
Guys what do you think will happend in chapter 12?
I say Sterling gets caught fucking one of the girls by Drew.
Then Drew fucks Brenna and knocks her up. bad ending maybe.
Lucia's mum comes back and tells the family that Drew and Hunter have been fucking her for years.
And Drew is confirmed as Lucia's father.

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
Guys what do you think will happend in chapter 12?
I say Sterling gets caught fucking one of the girls by Drew.
Then Drew fucks Brenna and knocks her up. bad ending maybe.
Lucia's mum comes back and tells the family that Drew and Hunter have been fucking her for years.
And Drew is confirmed as Lucia's father.
Drew says at some point in chapter 11 that if Keira knew Drew and hunter were in ohpelia's house, Lucia would not be there? For me thats an indication that Keira doesn't want her daughter around them and that they are probably not on good terms. Also if Sterling is to get Keira (which we all know is very likely) i doubt it could take place if she is already Hunter and Drew's girl. Could be interesting though.
Also we can never get enough Drew x Brenna

Jamiehjmcw91

Nov 7, 2022
Drew says at some point in chapter 11 that if Keira knew Drew and hunter were in ohpelia's house, Lucia would not be there? For me thats an indication that Keira doesn't want her daughter around them and that they are probably not on good terms. Also if Sterling is to get Keira (which we all know is very likely) i doubt it could take place if she is already Hunter and Drew's girl. Could be interesting though.
I never thought about that Keira could be Drew and Hunters girl. That is only Drew and Hunter that fuck and breed Keira. Meaning one of them is Lucia's dad. I think Sterling wont have any of the girls.
And yeah need more scenes with Drew and Brenna. Maybe Drew ask to breed her and give her money. Still think Drew is better than Hunter.

Jamiehjmcw91

Nov 7, 2022
Gave you a message

4.20 star(s) 365 Votes