Jamiehjmcw91

Nov 7, 2022
Since I had it turned off without realizing, what were the NTR bad ends in chapter 11?
I can remember 2 of the bad ending. One was with Drew fucking Brenna in her pussy and mouth ad cumming in both holes. Then Hunter caught Drew fucking her and joined in and fucked Brennas asshole. He came in her ass.
And other one was sterling got the robot suit hunter caught him and turned him into a girl,

GrimmKenway8646

Feb 22, 2021
Does Chapter 11 Official still require a previous save from Chapter 10? And should I download the new one or be better off with the beta?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Does Chapter 11 Official still require a previous save from Chapter 10? And should I download the new one or be better off with the beta?
No new chapters ever "require" an older save. People just ask for older saves so they don't have to play through the first 10 chapters. If you have your own save at the end of chapter 10, it still works.

Flea42

Jun 20, 2022
Outstanding update! This VN continues to be my favorite one on this site, it just has that something special.

I do hope in the next updates there's room for more intimate, slower paced sex as well, with more kissing etc... If Sterling really loves them, he should show it ;)

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

Jamiehjmcw91

Nov 7, 2022
No new chapters ever "require" an older save. People just ask for older saves so they don't have to play through the first 10 chapters. If you have your own save at the end of chapter 10, it still works.
Darted I was playing Cherish These Times again and Hunter from Power Vaccum was there. Was that a glitch or was the character meant to be different?

Jamiehjmcw91

Nov 7, 2022
Outstanding update! This VN continues to be my favorite one on this site, it just has that something special.

I do hope in the next updates there's room for more intimate, slower paced sex as well, with more kissing etc... If Sterling really loves them, he should show it ;)
I want more Drew scenes esp with her and Brenna anal

TGafy

May 14, 2020

I don't see real romance happening until the drugs clear out. Once it does, I figure they'll go: We already did all this, might as well make it real ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . But yeah, I'd like to see it too.

Jamiehjmcw91

Nov 7, 2022
I don't see real romance happening until the drugs clear out. Once it does, I figure they'll go: We already did all this, might as well make it real ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . But yeah, I'd like to see it too.
You mean the drugs Hunter is giving Sterling?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Darted I was playing Cherish These Times again and Hunter from Power Vaccum was there. Was that a glitch or was the character meant to be different?
Meant to be used, but i dropped the game before the update that would use him.

Jamiehjmcw91

Nov 7, 2022
The whole house is drugged, right? So everyone has their inhibitions affected.
I know the water if drugged, it sure bout the house. But it does make sense how Catherine, Lucia, Brenna and Opheila are always horny all the time. And it really doesnt affect Drew or Hunter.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
I think Lucia will figure out about the drugs in the AC ducts

Jamiehjmcw91

Nov 7, 2022
What do you think the sex scenes will be in chapter 12? Both good and bad endings?
Good ones im saying : Sterling fucking Aliza and Ophelia 3some
Sterling fucking Catherine ass
Amber and Sterling anal and creampie
Drew and Lucia
Brenna and Ophelia lesbian sex
Bad endings :
Hunter and Drew fucking Keira double anal and pussy - breeding
Drew fucking Eva
Hunter anal fucking Brenna
And maybe a gangbang with Drew Hnter and Kevin when they fuck Ophelia

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes