BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
Returned to this game for the first time in a long while after the release of chapter 11, and it is still pretty fun(ny)!
speaking of which:
Warning about the download in my post above
If you haven't played the game before and you just discovered it, I would highly recommend that you wait with installing the DLC I just posted about above. In its current form it is intended as a NewGamePlus for a 2nd playthrough.

Future plans
I have a new version in the works, that I hope to have ready for when chapter 10 and What If volume 7 is released. It will be more reward-based and only unlock each What If... after a certain set of requirements are reached.

I'm still unsure if I should just replace the gallery versions of their related scenes with versions that have the DLC injected (when they are unlocked), or if I should just list the volumes on their own page for an easier overview. With the last option it is also easier to see the requirements for unlocking each of them.
My intention is that you shouldn't see anything in the DLC before it is shown in the main game. So for example reaching a stage# with a character where they've had vaginal sex in the main game, is a requirement for unlocking the What if... that features them having vaginal sex.
any news on the updates for your What if compilation and your timeline post? :)
The latest news is that I have a lot of different small projects on my plate and this is one of them, and I have no ETA for it. I would very much like to see this mod/DLC finished though, but I'm guessing it's going to take at least a whole dedicated weekend just for the coding and also plenty of days for gathering all the data about when each What If should be unlocked.

My intentions were that it should follow the milestones reached in the game, and not unlock before "X" has happened. So if MC has sex with Brenna in a What If, it shouldn't be unlocked before he does that in the game.

Buuut… if anyone has already gathered all that data, it would be of great value to me! Even better, if they have taken notes on which stage# for any given girl that their event needs to have progressed to, for a What if to not be ahead of the game in terms of lewd milestones.

Reactions: FFTW

Jamiehjmcw91

Nov 7, 2022
Rught guys whats your options on the following characters:
Brenna-loves to get pounded
Catherine-love exercise and the gym and amber
Hunter-wants to fuck everyone and fuck all holes
Lucia- an exhibionist will fuck anywhere and could do more sexual things
Drew-has plans for the girls
Ophelia-wants to look after everyone
Aliza-loves to be degraded
Mallory-loves sterling and eva
Eva-really slutty hoping for her to do a scene with drew and sterling
Tiffany-loves being a maid for sterling-

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
The latest news is that I have a lot of different small projects on my plate and this is one of them, and I have no ETA for it. I would very much like to see this mod/DLC finished though, but I'm guessing it's going to take at least a whole dedicated weekend just for the coding and also plenty of days for gathering all the data about when each What If should be unlocked.

My intentions were that it should follow the milestones reached in the game, and not unlock before "X" has happened. So if MC has sex with Brenna in a What If, it shouldn't be unlocked before he does that in the game.

Buuut… if anyone has already gathered all that data, it would be of great value to me! Even better, if they have taken notes on which stage# for any given girl that their event needs to have progressed to, for a What if to not be ahead of the game in terms of lewd milestones.
Well, I did some analysis and here you go, these are what I believe to be the logical points for the What Ifs to be unlocked in the game :)

The 1st 3 and the 7th are the easiest, as they split off from clear and defined points in the game.
-the 1st one from chapter 4 Catherine birthday party
-the 2nd one from the Chapter 6 Lucia walk
-The 3rd one and the 7th one from the very beginning of the game after you have the talks with Hunter.

The rest are harder, but:
-The 8th one occurs after Ophelia had vaginal sex with MC, so it obviously should unlock at the very end of the current content.

-The 5th one definitely has to be after Ophelia discovers the hacker in chapter 8. Preferably after chapter 10 when you meet him again, but that isn't required.

-The 4th and 6th (random visit to the jungle, random "mold attack") are completely outside the timeline, so you can put them at any point after chapter 1 and before chapter 9 (as Drew isn't involved)

So you have:
-2 unlocks in chapter 1
-1 unlock in chapter 4
-1 unlock in chapter 6
-1 unlock in chapter 10
-1 unlock after finishing chapter 11
I recommend that 4 and 6 be placed after finishing chapter 3 and chapter 8. I think that would be the best placement so the player doesn't have to wait more than 2 chapters max to unlock the next What If.

PS: I think you should update the "expected time until the next chapter" post so it talks about chapter 12 now. I am curious what would be the expected release date for it based on the recent trends. Adding a part 2 about when the next "What If" will most likely come will be nice too.

2nd PS: I think you should also add the fanmade "Ophelia's Date Night" What If (after getting the OK from its creator of course). If you do, it should be in chapter 3 after the Eric event.

Last edited:

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Does anyone have a save game from the last update? because i lost my save game and i don't want to replay the game from the beginning again.

Preferably a MC with the default name.

Nevermind anymore, i just noticed that there's a save file posted already lol, it's not from the last update but it's good enough.

Last edited:

androabeloth

Oct 3, 2017
I figure with Eva having a few months of banishment from the house, she'll be looking for a good dicking and will eventually see Sterling head over to Rebecca's place. She'll catch Rebecca with Cerberus and decide that with her openness to sexual experimentation, that she can be down for some interspecies loving. She'll probably eventually try and get some of the other girls into it as well. Hunter will eventually get his ass bitten or something in the process of it all. Might also make a call back to the earlier scene where Eva said she doesn't have a dog, she'll wonder why she didn't get one.

Jamiehjmcw91

Nov 7, 2022
I figure with Eva having a few months of banishment from the house, she'll be looking for a good dicking and will eventually see Sterling head over to Rebecca's place. She'll catch Rebecca with Cerberus and decide that with her openness to sexual experimentation, that she can be down for some interspecies loving. She'll probably eventually try and get some of the other girls into it as well. Hunter will eventually get his ass bitten or something in the process of it all. Might also make a call back to the earlier scene where Eva said she doesn't have a dog, she'll wonder why she didn't get one.
or eva might get fucked by drew or hunter

Oct 9, 2017
so the next version will be the last with an ending right ? and the rest will become a WHAT IF xD can't wait for this .............

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
so the next version will be the last with an ending right ? and the rest will become a WHAT IF xD can't wait for this .............
Dev says after chapter 11 maybe two or three more updates, so no ending in the next chapter, and probably he's going to release another game after this one being done.

Reactions: FFTW

Jamiehjmcw91

Nov 7, 2022
Dev says after chapter 11 maybe two or three more updates, so no ending in the next chapter, and probably he's going to release another game after this one being done.
Were did you hear this?
So it will be chapter 11 parts 1,2 and 3?
And he going to releae another game.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Who is going to be fucking who in chapter 12?
Loads of potential options - Kiera is finally coming into the story
Ambers older sister is teasing you like nobodys business
Drews gf is in an open relationship and seems game for fun
Tefs mom wants a good dicking

Others characters teased but MC has yet to meet include his granny (mom of Keira and Sterlings father), Ambers younger sister just turned 18 and Catherine has a friend who i think is called Clare who has been referenced once or twice so far. All options for newer conquests in chapter 12 for Sterling obviously and Drew/Hunter.

Reactions: Jamiehjmcw91
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes