Nov 2, 2019
Can we get an off switch for the bestiality content please? :sick: I don't know if it was because of the patch we now "need" to download or what happened, but this arc completely ruined Rebecca's character for me in a big way. If there is a way to kill this story dead in the game already, then someone please let me know. I'm not attacking anyone's fetish, I just have zero interest in this one. So please don't be offended and jump on my head if you do. I just wish/hope there is an off switch for it.

Reactions: A.M.R.

Jamiehjmcw91

Nov 7, 2022
Can we get an off switch for the bestiality content please? :sick: I don't know if it was because of the patch we now "need" to download or what happened, but this arc completely ruined Rebecca's character for me in a big way. If there is a way to kill this story dead in the game already, then someone please let me know. I'm not attacking anyone's fetish, I just have zero interest in this one. So please don't be offended and jump on my head if you do. I just wish/hope there is an off switch for it.
I respect that. I was not really into it. Think it should have been something else that Rebecca fucked like maybe she knew Kevin or Peyton ect.

Rabbit6605

Mar 26, 2021
the is an option switch. dont apologize for not liking dogs fucking humans. you just dont like it. I HATE IT, I DONT APOLOGIZE FOR IT EITHER,

Nov 2, 2019
the is an option switch. dont apologize for not liking dogs fucking humans. you just dont like it. I HATE IT, I DONT APOLOGIZE FOR IT EITHER,
Are you saying there is an option switch? Because I don't have it/can't find it. If your talking about the option to let the dog in the door or not, that's not quite what I'm hoping for. I'm hoping for a switch like the NTR one that gets rid of it completely. As in, Rebecca never had sex with the dog in the first place/you took her virginity during her first scene instead of a mutt.

Reactions: Jamiehjmcw91

Rabbit6605

Mar 26, 2021
Are you saying there is an option switch? Because I don't have it/can't find it. If your talking about the option to let the dog in the door or not, that's not quite what I'm hoping for. I'm hoping for a switch like the NTR one that gets rid of it completely. As in, Rebecca never had sex with the dog in the first place/you took her virginity during her first scene instead of a mutt.
oh ok, no switch to get rid of it completely. only a avoidable option.

Phenim

Nov 10, 2021
The scene where she was affected by the gas was her losing her virginity. She hadn't ever actually fucked the dog. She let him lick her pussy and sucked him off in return. Unless you let the dog in, MC's is the only real dick that's been in her vag.

Jamiehjmcw91

Nov 7, 2022
The scene where she was affected by the gas was her losing her virginity. She hadn't ever actually fucked the dog. She let him lick her pussy and sucked him off in return. Unless you let the dog in, MC's is the only real dick that's been in her vag.
Yeah Sterling did fuck Rebecca in his room. And the dog did fuck her in her house when Sterling was there.

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
Yeah Sterling did fuck Rebecca in his room. And the dog did fuck her in her house when Sterling was there.
WHEN YOU VISIT REBECCA'S HOUSE...
Sterling has sex with Rebecca, then gets up to leave. ONE of TWO things can happen here:

A) IF you open the door CAREFULLY, then the dog(Cerberus) DOES NOT ENTER the room, and the scene ends there.
B) IF you open the door WITHOUT THINKING, that's when Cerberus comes in and does his thing with Rebecca.

THAT is the 'switch/decision' they're talking about.
There is NO option to avoid the fact that Rebecca talks / fantasizes about it, but there IS a way to avoid seeing it.

Jamiehjmcw91

Nov 7, 2022
WHEN YOU VISIT REBECCA'S HOUSE...
Sterling has sex with Rebecca, then gets up to leave. ONE of TWO things can happen here:

A) IF you open the door CAREFULLY, then the dog(Cerberus) DOES NOT ENTER the room, and the scene ends there.
B) IF you open the door WITHOUT THINKING, that's when Cerberus comes in and does his thing with Rebecca.

THAT is the 'switch/decision' they're talking about.
There is NO option to avoid the fact that Rebecca talks / fantasizes about it, but there IS a way to avoid seeing it.
need to be careful next time i am playing it

wonder if the dev wll make a new game for drew once he finishes this one.

favourite girls any why

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Can we get an off switch for the bestiality content please? :sick: I don't know if it was because of the patch we now "need" to download or what happened, but this arc completely ruined Rebecca's character for me in a big way.
You can't ruin someone's character when they had none in the first place... like for real bro, she was like in one scene just to get randomly fucked... what "character" are you talking about? :ROFLMAO:

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
Hey, uh, not sure if anyone has pointed it out yet, but given how the Starling Bad Ending was set SPECIFICALLY 18 Months after the game, a VERY SPECIFIC amount of time if you ask me, something tells me at least some of the female characters in the game are already pregnant (9 months), meaning Hunter had to wait longer to get them pregnant again (9 Months again, hence 18).

Game doesn't specify which ones, but the women being pregnant and recently abandoned by the MC would make them a cocktail of emotions that would make them easy prey of Hunter.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Only1P

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
That's possible. It looked like Cath was about to say she doesn't get her period anymore when she was with Sterling in her bedroom.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
thanks, but how do you find this? sorry, i only recently got a mac
The Library folder in your home folder is hidden by default (which is silly IMO). To go there in Finder, open the Go menu > Go to Folder... (or use the keyboard combo shift-command-G) and type in the path: ~/Library (the ~ indicates the path starts in your home folder)

Alternatively, you can make your Library folder permanently visible (which is what I recommend)
To do this, select your home folder in the sidebar of a Finder window and then open the menu View > Show View Options (or combo command-J). Then put a tick at Show Library folder.
If your home folder is not visible in the sidebar, go to Finder preferences - Show these items in the sidebar and tick your homefolder.

Caveat: do not confuse ~/Library with /Library or /System/Library

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
I disagree, it doesnt really bother me but I absolutely love the moment where Sterling is staring himself on the mirror and realizing Rebecca is getting off with her dog, I appreciate it. its the 2nd funniest scene in this whole Ch, slightly falling under the nurse scene. You cant give up on that!

Last edited:

Jamiehjmcw91

Nov 7, 2022
So Catherine could be
Hey, uh, not sure if anyone has pointed it out yet, but given how the Starling Bad Ending was set SPECIFICALLY 18 Months after the game, a VERY SPECIFIC amount of time if you ask me, something tells me at least some of the female characters in the game are already pregnant (9 months), meaning Hunter had to wait longer to get them pregnant again (9 Months again, hence 18).

Game doesn't specify which ones, but the women being pregnant and recently abandoned by the MC would make them a cocktail of emotions that would make them easy prey of Hunter.
r easy prey too Drew.

Jamiehjmcw91

Nov 7, 2022

Drew could get them pregnant too

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes