FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
Perhaps it was even karma FOR the homophobia? :unsure:
Pretty sure "Homophobic character is either also gay/trans or into way more fucked up stuff, secretly" is a recurring trope/real life thing among Homophobic people/characters, but I don't think this is really the avenue of discussion for this.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Pretty sure "Homophobic character is either also gay/trans or into way more fucked up stuff, secretly" is a recurring trope/real life thing among Homophobic people/characters, but I don't think this is really the avenue of discussion for this.
That's a interesting point, Rebecca's attitude could have been some kind of psychological projection.

What I was actually getting at is that I remember people criticizing her attitude in chapter 10, so maybe the events in chapter 11 were sort of a meta punishment.

AngryClerk

Oct 10, 2021
I see people talking about the bestiality content, but isn't there a choice to not see it. The choice that has (Unleash the beast) gives a clear scope into what will happen if you end up picking that choice. The other choice, ends it after Sterling is done fucking her. Yes, she may let out what she did if you go into that choice but as you find out in that choice she has never been mounted by the dog. Also she was in two scenes prior to this, Catherine's birthday and then when she came back after a while to just get dicked down the first time. She is a toss away character that even after Chapter 11 if she never shows up, no one cares.

Last edited:
Reactions: yourmomma

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I think that's why that content was used on Rebecca. It's the most Throw away of all the charaters. Well, technically Amber's sister is more throw away right now with how new she is. It could have been used to test the waters, have fun or see just how people would react. Overall, I think it was taken quite well. Sure, you see a few people here say they didn't like it, but on his discord, where his profits count, it was well received.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
It could have been used to test the waters, have fun or see just how people would react.
After the whole "hey! It's incest after all" debacle of Patreon, didn't WWG say somewhere that if it wasn't for Patreon, storylines would have gone a lot darker? (honestly, I think it was even you who said that, I know it was someone who had discord access) I think with the mandatory patch, he decided to take things up a notch.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes