storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
It was removable in previous chapters, which is why it wasn't an issue for me until now. I can get by with them being referred to as roommates, which is how it was before when deleting a patch file, but sister and mom is weird.
I'm gonna be honest here. If you don't like incest or at least arent ok with it even if it's not a kink you like, then don't play a game with the incest tag on this site. Most of the games I've seen on this site with an incest tag make absolutely no sense with it with very few excepts. Even in the older chapters the dialogue was always super awkward and strange without the patch and the story didn't really make a lot of sense.

I think it's perfectly fine if you don't like incest games it's just that I don't think this is the right game for you to play if you don't. I honestly commend you for even being able to get past the censorship in the older chapters

tydog99

Apr 26, 2022
I'm gonna be honest here. If you don't like incest or at least arent ok with it even if it's not a kink you like, then don't play a game with the incest tag on this site. Most of the games I've seen on this site with an incest tag make absolutely no sense with it with very few excepts. Even in the older chapters the dialogue was always super awkward and strange without the patch and the story didn't really make a lot of sense.

I think it's perfectly fine if you don't like incest games it's just that I don't think this is the right game for you to play if you don't. I honestly commend you for even being able to get past the censorship in the older chapters
Literally the only differences were a single word like "caretaker" instead of "mom" and "roommate" instead of "sister". There wasn't anything that didn't make sense. The game was fine and enjoyable. All I'm asking is if there's a way to revert the incest like previous chapters had. Simple as that. I'm not knocking you for liking having sex with your mother or sister. I'm just saying it's not for me.

draco1617

Mar 27, 2017
Literally the only differences were a single word like "caretaker" instead of "mom" and "roommate" instead of "sister". There wasn't anything that didn't make sense. The game was fine and enjoyable. All I'm asking is if there's a way to revert the incest like previous chapters had. Simple as that. I'm not knocking you for liking having sex with your mother or sister. I'm just saying it's not for me.
No offense but as you said it's literally just a difference of a few words so if you got by with 'caretaker' and 'roommate' before you should really be able to get by with 'mom' and 'sister', the story is the exact same regardless of the 'taboo', and tbh 'caretaker' and 'roommate' are just as weird in this context because it's at least heavily implied, if not outright stated, that Ophelia is his guardian and has raised him from birth.

If it's really that much of an issue I'm sure you can probably open the patch in notepad++ or another software and find and replace the words without it screwing the game up too much, some of the dialogue may make even less sense though.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I know the landlady/roommate thing works fine in a lot of games, but this game has so many contextual clues about the relationships that seem hard to ignore. :unsure:

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
Is there a way to get rid of the incest in Chapter 11? Previously (or at least chapter 10) I deleted patch.rpy as people mentioned, but Sterling still calls Ophelia mom. I'm not a fan of incest so if it can't be removed anymore I'll sadly have to drop this game.
Sadly the patch has become mandatory, there is an unavoidable road block on ch.11 if you don't use it and whenever they are talking about familial relationships they no longer just say "caretaker" or "roomate" now the dialogue gets mangled in a way that it feels like the characters are having a stroke.

Sorry to hear you will drop the game because of that since even without the hot stuff it is a genuenly funny and well written story but yeah, Incest has become innevitable by now.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Sadly the patch has become mandatory, there is an unavoidable road block on ch.11 if you don't use it and whenever they are talking about familial relationships they no longer just say "caretaker" or "roomate" now the dialogue gets mangled in a way that it feels like the characters are having a stroke.

Sorry to hear you will drop the game because of that since even without the hot stuff it is a genuenly funny and well written story but yeah, Incest has become innevitable by now.

It was inevitable from the start. Like I said if you don't care for incest the game's not for you. There are some games on this site that work fine without an incest patch but imo this one was always super awkward without a patch. Most incest games on this site are really so I mostly just recommend avoiding games with the incest tag if you don't like it. Honestly the ones that work best without a patch are usually ones where the family members are more minor characters than they are in this game. It doesn't really work here since like since like 70% of events each chapter involves one of the relatives. Even most of the side characters are only in the game because they were friends with one of them. And the one land lady censorship thing generally seems to work better for sandboxes than vns

Ferven40

Dec 20, 2020
View attachment 1284990

Overview:
Take the reins of Sterling, a nineteen year old male who has just returned home after a four year absence. The impetus for his return? The untimely death of a patriarch. But what should have been a somber moment of reflection is hijacked by the revelation that another entity is aiming to fill the role of patriarch. Do you protect the ones you love or do you roll over and let his conquest flourish?

DISCLAIMER:
This game has an NTR switch that removes all NTR from the game.
The mandatory uncensored patch is now required.

Thread Updated: 2023-03-05
Release Date: 2023-02-27
Developer: What? Why? Games -
Censored: No
Version: What Ifs... Volumes 1-8, Chapter 11 Official
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Notes and FAQ:

The main game contains avoidable, non-canonical NTR content.
The 'What If...' minigames often contain unavoidable NTR and are clearly labeled.

Both are fantasy and don't affect the main story.

DOWNLOAD
Chapter 11 Official(Mandatory uncensored patch required!)
Win/Linux: - - PIXELDRAIN -
MEGA
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA
Android: - - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA
Other: COMPRESSED*

What If... Vol. 1-8
(separate minigames)

Mandatory Uncensored Patch:
Extras: FAN SIGS - POINTS GUIDE -
SAVE FILE -
AUDIO MOD
FirminoisGod thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2446262 View attachment 2446264 View attachment 1284994 View attachment 1190153 View attachment 1190152 View attachment 1284998 View attachment 2446280 View attachment 1284996 View attachment 967737 View attachment 2446266 View attachment 1190154 View attachment 1190151 View attachment 2446270 View attachment 2446277 View attachment 967740 View attachment 967739 View attachment 665074 View attachment 665091
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/gym_menu.rpy", line 11, in script
    jump cgym
ScriptError: could not find label 'cgym'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/gym_menu.rpy", line 11, in script
    jump cgym
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'cgym'.

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Power Vacuum Chapter_11_Patreon
Tue Mar 21 11:46:18 2023

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes