Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
Predicitions for Lucia with the DNA test?
Predicitions for Drew the next chapter?
Humorous guess: DNA test will identify Sterling as father because Hunter messes with the test to sow chaos.

More serious answer: I suspect Hunter? I'm curious about the Drew math. Ophelia was 15 when Brenna was born, and 17 when Sterling (and thus also Lucia, who is two months younger than MC) was born. How much younger than O is Drew? Three years? Four years? That would have him knocking up Keira when he was 12/13 or so.

I think it's more likely to be Hunter. It's mentioned/suggested that Annabella kept his worse habits to a dull roar while she was still alive, so I always figured the bit with turning Drew into a mini-me started after A died (2002). In my head canon/guess, seducing and impregnating Keira back ca. 1999 was a one-off out of revenge for David taking Ophelia away from Hunter before he could give big O the big O.

But we will just have to see what WWG comes up with.

ETA afterthought: Then again, maybe it really was some guy hanging out at the skating rink.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jamiehjmcw91

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Ophelia was 15 when Brenna was born, and 17 when Sterling (and thus also Lucia, who is two months younger than MC) was born.
Are you sure about that? Because I think Ophelia was already married to David when Brenna was born. If she really was fifteen, I don't think Hunter would have allowed David anywhere near his daughter, not to mention knock her up twice before they were married.

Jamiehjmcw91

Nov 7, 2022
Are you sure about that? Because I think Ophelia was already married to David when Brenna was born. If she really was fifteen, I don't think Hunter would have allowed David anywhere near his daughter, not to mention knock her up twice before they were married.
This is a puzzle then.

Vectoro

Mar 17, 2020
More serious answer: I suspect Hunter? I'm curious about the Drew math. Ophelia was 15 when Brenna was born, and 17 when Sterling (and thus also Lucia, who is two months younger than MC) was born. How much younger than O is Drew? Three years? Four years? That would have him knocking up Keira when he was 12/13 or so.
I mean considering all the things that have happened in this game including now beastiality, a 13-year-old knocking up an older woman is not only very possible but is honestly more likely to happen than a woman fucking her dog or Hunter's whole thing.

Jamiehjmcw91

Nov 7, 2022
I mean considering all the things that have happened in this game including now beastiality, a 13-year-old knocking up an older woman is not only very possible but is honestly more likely to happen than a woman fucking her dog or Hunter's whole thing.
True.
Think no its more likely Hunter is the dad to Lucia. Was thinking drew but not now

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Humorous guess: DNA test will identify Sterling as father because Hunter messes with the test to sow chaos.

I think it's more likely to be Hunter. It's mentioned/suggested that Annabella kept his worse habits to a dull roar while she was still alive, so I always figured the bit with turning Drew into a mini-me started after A died (2002). In my head canon/guess, seducing and impregnating Keira back ca. 1999 was a one-off out of revenge for David taking Ophelia away from Hunter before he could give big O the big O.

But we will just have to see what WWG comes up with.

ETA afterthought: Then again, maybe it really was some guy hanging out at the skating rink.
It's very possible Drew is Lucia's father. By my calculations, Drew would've been the same age as Ophelia was when she had Brenna. :unsure:

We know Ophelia was born in 1983 and had Brenna in 1998 at age 15. Aliza is one year younger than Ophelia (mentioned in the kissing practice confession) so she was born in 1984. I'm guessing Drew was born in 1985, meaning he would've been 14 when Nora and Keira moved into the house in 1999, and 15 when Lucia was born in 2000. It was also mentioned Lucia was born 11 months after Keira moved in, meaning she got pregnant after 2 months.

If Hunter really waited until Annabelle died in 2002, then Drew was already banging Keira (and probably Nora) for 3 years at that point. And then Drew (and Hunter) kept fucking them for 2 more years before David found out in 2004! o_O

Vectoro

Mar 17, 2020
Honestly, I've given up on trying to guess as we don't really have enough solid evidence to make a real guess. It could be Hunter or Drew but I would also not be shocked if we got hit with a curve ball & it was someone else. With all the mindbending drugs &/or misinterpretations (like with Mallory's backstory) around there how sure can we be that anyone's past recollections are accurate?

Jamiehjmcw91

Nov 7, 2022
It's very possible Drew is Lucia's father. By my calculations, Drew would've been the same age as Ophelia was when she had Brenna. :unsure:

We know Ophelia was born in 1983 and had Brenna in 1998 at age 15. Aliza is one year younger than Ophelia (mentioned in the kissing practice confession) so she was born in 1984. I'm guessing Drew was born in 1985, meaning he would've been 14 when Nora and Keira moved into the house in 1999, and 15 when Lucia was born in 2000. It was also mentioned Lucia was born 11 months after Keira moved in, meaning she got pregnant after 2 months.

If Hunter really waited until Annabelle died in 2002, then Drew was already banging Keira (and probably Nora) for 3 years at that point. And then Drew (and Hunter) kept fucking them for 2 more years before David found out in 2004! o_O
so your saying Drew then?

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
so your saying Drew then?
I'm just saying it could be Drew. We don't have enough information yet to know for sure.

It also could be Hunter, except if he was telling the truth about being faithful to Annabelle, then that rules him out.

My wild guess is that David is Lucia's father. It's only a hunch based on (reading too deep into) David's reaction to discovering Hunter and Drew were fucking Nora and Keira. So take it with a grain of salt.

Miliryan

Jun 15, 2022
My wild guess is that David is Lucia's father. It's only a hunch based on (reading too deep into) David's reaction to discovering Hunter and Drew were fucking Nora and Keira. So take it with a grain of salt.
I had the same thought in the past. But, after reading the David's journal part again and again, i think this is not the case. When Keira got pregnant, David and Ophelia (+Aliza) lived on their own for months. Yeah, David's reaction was extreme but it was understandable. Hunter was like a father to him and Drew like a brother. His whole world collapsed when he found out what is going on in the family for YEARS.

Now that i think about it. I was so sure, that Drew and Hunter are "always" lying. BUT! What if everybody is telling the truth? Maybe the dad of Lucia is really just a random guy. After Lucia was born (or during the pregnancy), Drew take interest in Keira. Hunter noticed it, and started to train Drew, but he was loyal to Annabelle. After Annabelle died he joined to the party. And we know what happened next ... David became aware of the situation and chase Hunter and Drew away.

But, why did Drew agree to do the paternity test if Lucia's father is some random guy?

- First ... To bring Keira (and maybe Nora, the grandmother) back. They can be helpful tools in Drew's hands, especially if they have some kind of loyality after all these years. Why would they be still loyal? They had a relationship for years, so maybe it would be like a conditioned reflex.
- Second ... It is a good distraction. The MC is convinced that Drew or Hunter is Lucia's father. But, he thinks this, because David wrote it in his journal, but he could be wrong. Still, it would help the MC to build a case against them. Good plan! On the other hand, if this guess turns out to be false, it would basically be just a huge waste of time.

This whole thing is just an assumption from me. But i wouldn't rule out the possibility, that the MC is getting bamboozeled by Drew with this paternity test. I mean she and Hunter are not stupid. They definitely know the MC is trying to do something.

But, we will know more, when Keira comes back (in the next chapter?). I am the most curious about the affair between Drew and David. I don't know how a relationship could form between them, after everything that happened. Is there a chance that Drew looked so different after the surgeries, that David didn't recognize her? So, basically did David think he had an affair with a random futa?

Last edited:

tydog99

Apr 26, 2022
Is there a way to get rid of the incest in Chapter 11? Previously (or at least chapter 10) I deleted patch.rpy as people mentioned, but Sterling still calls Ophelia mom. I'm not a fan of incest so if it can't be removed anymore I'll sadly have to drop this game.

Reactions: -Joeb-

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Is there a way to get rid of the incest in Chapter 11? Previously (or at least chapter 10) I deleted patch.rpy as people mentioned, but Sterling still calls Ophelia mom. I'm not a fan of incest so if it can't be removed anymore I'll sadly have to drop this game.
Not really workable.

Its a large part of the game and near impossible to remove. It's referred to by all of the main characters. :coffee:

tydog99

Apr 26, 2022
Not really workable.

Its a large part of the game and near impossible to remove. It's referred to by all of the main characters. :coffee:
It was removable in previous chapters, which is why it wasn't an issue for me until now. I can get by with them being referred to as roommates, which is how it was before when deleting a patch file, but sister and mom is weird.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes