Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Before this update, she was in one sex scene yes, but she was also in a few regular scenes. Your the literal reason why this site sucks some times. I wasn't intentionally 'kink' shaming like the moderator who deleted one of my comments suggested. Though I do admit my disgust at the subject material did come through a little too thick, however unintentional it might of been. My thought was for a simple off switch in the game to turn the content off completely. Your just as welcome to disagree as I am to feel the way I do.
I think his point was that Rebecca was one of the least developed characters. She's got farmer strength, latent homophobia, and huge tits, that's pretty much all we know. From a writing perspective, anticipating the negative reactions to featuring bestiality, it makes sense to use a character like Rebecca that the general audience is less invested in, and the whole "lived on a farm with no boys around" is a good setup in retrospect.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Also, a completely random question but didn't this AVN used to have in-game music? or am I going senile? :unsure:

Miliryan

Jun 15, 2022
Not really. Drew doesn't have testicles. :WeSmart:
And it is ... really sad! I want to see at least one bad end, where Drew gets some girls pregnant. Maybe WWG has some ideas for it.

This is why i am really curious about who is the father of Lucia. I hope it is Drew. She would at least have a daughter this way. A daughter who likes futas ... I am just saying!
If this fetish is not enough, i can see a bad end where Drew fucks Keira, then Lucia joins in.

This whole 'who is the father' thing reminds me of how lucky we are, that Ophelia, Aliza and Drew take after their mother, Annabelle. In Chapter 7 we saw how the babies would look like, if they inherit their looks from Hunter ... Just imagine Ophelia with that face. Yikes!

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
And it is ... really sad! I want to see at least one bad end, where Drew gets some girls pregnant. Maybe WWG has some ideas for it.

This is why i am really curious about who is the father of Lucia. I hope it is Drew. She would at least have a daughter this way. A daughter who likes futas ... I am just saying!
If this fetish is not enough, i can see a bad end where Drew fucks Keira, then Lucia joins in.

This whole 'who is the father' thing reminds me of how lucky we are, that Ophelia, Aliza and Drew take after their mother, Annabelle. In Chapter 7 we saw how the babies would look like, if they inherit their looks from Hunter ... Just imagine Ophelia with that face. Yikes!
I actually thought about that a little, came to a conclusion that from all children Ophelia in fact resembles Hunter the most if you pay attention to the dark skin tone and the dark fingernails and the uhm.. wider figure, she's the closest to looking like Hunter from all 3.
I know, its fucking disguisting, and im sorry, I just think of it as cool little details.
But actually that makes me think, what if the end could include turning Hunter to a hot younger female version of himself and submitting the shiet out of him/her eh, getting her pregnant and addicted to Sterling's dick, what if the last bad end in Ch 11 was just foreshadowing to the final showdown in the canon storyline, I hope so I actually think Hunter can turn to Huntress and be the fucking hottest female character in the game, an improved Ophelia.

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I actually thought about that a little, came to a conclusion that from all children Ophelia in fact resembles Hunter the most if you pay attention to the dark skin tone and the dark fingernails she's the closest to looking like Hunter from all 3.
I know, its fucking disguisting, and im sorry, I just think of it as cool little details.
But actually that makes me think, what if the end would include turning Hunter to a hot younger female version of himself and submitting the shiet out of him/her eh, getting her pregnant and addicted to Sterling's dick, what if the last bad end in Ch 11 was just foreshadowing to the final showdown in the canon storyline, I hope so I actually think Hunter can turn to Huntress and be the fucking hottest female character in the game, an improved Ophelia.
Man I'd love to see WWG try to pull that off.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Only1P

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I actually thought about that a little, came to a conclusion that from all children Ophelia in fact resembles Hunter the most if you pay attention to the dark skin tone and the dark fingernails and the uhm.. wider figure, she's the closest to looking like Hunter from all 3.
But actually that makes me think, what if the end could include turning Hunter to a hot younger female version of himself and submitting the shiet out of him/her eh, getting her pregnant and addicted to Sterling's dick, what if the last bad end in Ch 11 was just foreshadowing to the final showdown in the canon storyline, I hope so I actually think Hunter can turn to Huntress and be the fucking hottest female character in the game, an improved Ophelia.
I know it's Saint Patrick's Day, but isn't it a little early for you to be drinking? :LOL:

Seriously though, I would like to see a flashback showing what Annabelle looked like.

ThooOOrin

Jun 11, 2018
can anyone help me fix that?

m sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/gym_menu.rpy", line 11, in script
jump cgym
ScriptError: could not find label 'cgym'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump cgym
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Power Vacuum Chapter_11_Patreon
Fri Mar 17 17:48:21 2023

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
can anyone help me fix that?

m sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
jump cgym

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump cgym
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Power Vacuum Chapter_11_Patreon
Fri Mar 17 17:48:21 2023
Do you have the mandatory patch from OP? If not you need it because it's mandatory.

Reactions: BaeScout83

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
Pretty sure the extent of Rebecca's character before the bestiality was her being Homophobic and getting her character killed off in DND, so I guess this is marginally better compared to the Homophobia at least?

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Pretty sure the extent of Rebecca's character before the bestiality was her being Homophobic and getting her character killed off in DND, so I guess this is marginally better compared to the Homophobia at least?
Perhaps it was even karma FOR the homophobia? :unsure:

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes