dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/gym_menu.rpy", line 11, in script
    jump cgym
ScriptError: could not find label 'cgym'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/gym_menu.rpy", line 11, in script
    jump cgym
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'cgym'.

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Power Vacuum Chapter_11_Patreon
Tue Mar 21 11:46:18 2023
Install the mandatory patch from the first post, that you quoted.

• Haha
Reactions: BaeScout83

tydog99

Apr 26, 2022
Do we know if Chapter 12 is the final chapter? The ending of 11 seems like it sets up for the next to be a finale.

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
Just making sure here, even with the mandatory patch, my game says version 10 down in the corner of the main menu. Is this intended?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Just making sure here, even with the mandatory patch, my game says version 10 down in the corner of the main menu. Is this intended?
No. something is wrong. Either you downloaded an old version or maybe you installed an old patch. Try grabbing fresh copies of both.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Literally the only differences were a single word like "caretaker" instead of "mom" and "roommate" instead of "sister". There wasn't anything that didn't make sense. The game was fine and enjoyable. All I'm asking is if there's a way to revert the incest like previous chapters had. Simple as that. I'm not knocking you for liking having sex with your mother or sister. I'm just saying it's not for me.
yes, use a custom dictionary filter like this:

Code:
init python:

import re
    def word_replace(text):
        """
        take a text and replace words that match the key in a dictionary
        with the associated value, return the changed text
        """

def translate(match):
            word = match.group(0)
            return replace_dict.get(word, word)

return re.sub(r"\b[A-Za-z_]\w*\b", translate, text)

# create a dictionary of key_word:replace_with pairs
    replace_dict = {
    "mom" : "guardian",
    "Mom" : "Guardian",
    "sister" : "friend"
    }

define config.say_menu_text_filter =  word_replace
then add in as needed pairs into the replace_dict - so "sis" "sister" "daughter", whatever may have you, I havent completed game so I dont know how many pronoun variations it uses. Also - note this wont work with dialogue variables in strings; but in that case you can just change the values yourself.

I'm gonna be honest here. If you don't like incest or at least arent ok with it even if it's not a kink you like, then don't play a game with the incest tag on this site. Most of the games I've seen on this site with an incest tag make absolutely no sense with it with very few excepts. Even in the older chapters the dialogue was always super awkward and strange without the patch and the story didn't really make a lot of sense.
This is such a lazy sentiment you see tossed around often here, and it's completely vapid- obviously when a player looks at a tag list they dont anticipate the relative weighting to be one way or another. For example, this game has a "drugs" tag. Obviously, one would be understandably surprised if they played the game and it ended up being a singular sex scene (which encompassed the other tags), then 8 hours of gameplay involving different girls sticking needles in their arms.

To think that someone would react to that player's concerns with "What?? it's in the tags, if you dont like it dont play it." is the height of intellectual dishonesty. All I really see when I read these type of comments is "I like the genre which is well-represented by this game, I see you dont like this genre, thus I'm going to condescend to you"

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
All I really see when I read these type of comments is "I like the genre which is well-represented by this game, I see you dont like this genre, thus I'm going to condescend to you"
It's a fair point though.
It's about as bad as people who go into threads for ntr-centric games and complain about the presence of ntr, and vice versa.

Given that the Incest Patch is mandatory, then it's clearly intended to play as an incest themed game. It's not rocket science.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Given that the Incest Patch is mandatory, then it's clearly intended to play as an incest themed game. It's not rocket science.
I suppose that's a reasonable observation in this case. All this could be fixed with some sort of "primary" tagging system; like 3 tags of every game are bolded to indicate the majority, removing the guesswork.

Last edited:

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
I suppose that's a reasonable observation in this case. All this could be fixed with some sort of "primary" tagging system; like 3 tags of every game are bolded to indicate the majority of guesswork.
True, dividing tags into 2-3 tiers: Primary, Major and Minor ones would improve the tagging system for games like this one. Could be solved with a simple coloring system, not that I expect that to ever happen.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
Jun 22, 2019
Hopefully wee see who Lucia's father is in next chapter.
We get to see Sterling fucking Drew in her ass
And not sure what else
Fixed.
Along with the start of Kevin and Hunter finding each other, and riding off into the sunset, with Hunter being the bottom for once.
Oh, the reveal that Catherine has a bun in the oven, and quite possibly the rest of the family and lovers not far behind.

• Haha
Reactions: TGafy
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes