Vectoro

Mar 17, 2020
I'd prefer that (not a fan of Cathrine) & it MIGHT explain why she was acting extra intense even for her with that whole thing at the hotel. As we know Brenna has major trust & abatement issues so the possibility of her being a single mother (at what 19/20? I'm not sure how old she is off the top of my head beyond College age) & by her brother no less (the source of those issues) may drive her to do drastic things to maintain some kind of stability in her life as to not go through what her mother went through.

Or I could be reading WAY too much into it & am talking out of my ass.

Jamiehjmcw91

Nov 7, 2022
I'd prefer that (not a fan of Cathrine) & it MIGHT explain why she was acting extra intense even for her with that whole thing at the hotel. As we know Brenna has major trust & abatement issues so the possibility of her being a single mother (at what 19/20? I'm not sure how old she is off the top of my head beyond College age) & by her brother no less (the source of those issues) may drive her to do drastic things to maintain some kind of stability in her life as to not go through what her mother went through.

Or I could be reading WAY too much into it & am talking out of my ass.
Yeah Brenna has got to be the first one pregnant from sterling or hunter.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I wouldn't be surprised if Cath was pregnant, I remember there being a big deal about her not banging until she went on BC that was just kind of... dropped.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Someone can help with this? If I become a patreon today it says it will charge me today and then on 1st April. If I cancel it right after signing up, will I have the patreon posts from today till 1st April or today till 23rd April?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Someone can help with this? If I become a patreon today it says it will charge me today and then on 1st April. If I cancel it right after signing up, will I have the patreon posts from today till 1st April or today till 23rd April?
You will only have it until the next charge, if you sign up and cancel.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I wouldn't be surprised if Cath was pregnant, I remember there being a big deal about her not banging until she went on BC that was just kind of... dropped.
Well, she went on BC, so that's why it's not longer relevant. But to be honest, the moment I heard that deal, the first thing that came to mind was "it's Catherin, you better check if she's really on BC". Also, I don't think she knows that birth control isn't effective from the moment you take it. You need to give it some time so your body can adjust. I wouldn't be surprised if she just popped her first pill in when she told Sterling she was on BC.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Well, she went on BC, so that's why it's not longer relevant. But to be honest, the moment I heard that deal, the first thing that came to mind was "it's Catherin, you better check if she's really on BC". Also, I don't think she knows that birth control isn't effective from the moment you take it. You need to give it some time so your body can adjust. I wouldn't be surprised if she just popped her first pill in when she told Sterling she was on BC.
Didn't Cath say she got a copper IUD? I think those are inserted by an OB/GYN. It may have just been a convenient lie, as she wouldn't be taking pills, so how would Sterling know? :unsure:

saracstoon

Jun 29, 2022
started playing like a week ago.. on ch10 now.. idk who tf those reviewers are who said its a grindy game.. tf this game does not have any grind to begin with.. it can only feel like a chore if u lost save near the end of chapter and u have to ctrl skip till wherever u last ur save.. theres defo some filler story content which u can defo skip.. whoever gave 1 star were just skipping and looking for scenes.. pretty sure nobody read any dialogues thinking its a repetitive grind..

few things i wished for is mayb sound like "what if ophelia date".. some scenes are amazing but feels too slow when it comes to frames.. and i thing some scenes should be remade with better animations cuz how hot those events were

ntr gotten silly to hot rq as i progress through chapters and ability to disable those is good thing for peeps who dont like it..

one of the few slow burn games i've loved so far..if u can play till ch3 without much sexual content it pays out well since later chapters have too many hot scenes in each chapter and all that build up pays of there pretty well..

i'll be waiting for more chapters.. its getting better and better

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
few things i wished for is mayb sound like "what if ophelia date".. some scenes are amazing but feels too slow when it comes to frames.. and i thing some scenes should be remade with better animations cuz how hot those events were
There's a fan-made one that's pretty well made... it's there in the 1st page along with the other what ifs

AngryClerk

Oct 10, 2021
Yes, you can avoid her getting fucked by the dog. My issue is that she has already sucked dog dick before that. The choice isn't the issue but her already established history of partaking in it. Again, the choice is fine and I'm ok with it, but that choice doesn't change the fact that she already has a previous sexual history with her dog. That is where my issue lies with the whole thing. I agree she is an unimportant side character but that's why I'm confused why we can't choose to avoid her all together. It's a niche kink that turns me off completely and I have no desire to see her again. If we could avoid her or if she was established as never actually blowing the dog previously, then I would have less issues with her. The dog dildo is still kind of weird tho.
Yeah I can see where you are coming from. Bestiality isn't my cup of tea either. Can just hope that with her being such a minor character this is just a one and done.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Yeah I can see where you are coming from. Bestiality isn't my cup of tea either. Can just hope that with her being such a minor character this is just a one and done.
I think he made it pretty light so it could be abandoned if people didn't really like it.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Interesting point about planned content. I'm genuinely curious how many long-time players of Power Vacuum have been turned off with the gradual addition of more niche content.
I have seen this storm cloud on the horizon for a while. Ever since that AVN Ophelia and MC play, I knew some wackiness was on the way. Most of those kinks (and the recent Brenna storyline) are not for me, so I doubt I will see this through to the end. I stuck around for the fantastic animations and the comedy (although I admit a lot of in game culture references go over my head and I don't understand them). The main thing I was looking for was full sex with each of the main girls and now that Ophelia is up to speed, I am quite content. Not much need for me to continue since the number of characters is reaching critical mass and the niche kinks are getting cranked up to 11 in the remaining episodes, but overall I have been very happy with the game to current. No ragerts. Mostly.

dickpreet8090

Nov 22, 2022
View attachment 1284990

Overview:
Take the reins of Sterling, a nineteen year old male who has just returned home after a four year absence. The impetus for his return? The untimely death of a patriarch. But what should have been a somber moment of reflection is hijacked by the revelation that another entity is aiming to fill the role of patriarch. Do you protect the ones you love or do you roll over and let his conquest flourish?

DISCLAIMER:
This game has an NTR switch that removes all NTR from the game.
The mandatory uncensored patch is now required.

Thread Updated: 2023-03-05
Release Date: 2023-02-27
Developer: What? Why? Games -
Censored: No
Version: What Ifs... Volumes 1-8, Chapter 11 Official
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Notes and FAQ:

The main game contains avoidable, non-canonical NTR content.
The 'What If...' minigames often contain unavoidable NTR and are clearly labeled.

Both are fantasy and don't affect the main story.

DOWNLOAD
Chapter 11 Official(Mandatory uncensored patch required!)
Win/Linux: - - PIXELDRAIN -
MEGA
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA
Android: - - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA
Other: COMPRESSED*

What If... Vol. 1-8
(separate minigames)

Mandatory Uncensored Patch:
Extras: FAN SIGS - POINTS GUIDE -
SAVE FILE -
AUDIO MOD
FirminoisGod thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2446262 View attachment 2446264 View attachment 1284994 View attachment 1190153 View attachment 1190152 View attachment 1284998 View attachment 2446280 View attachment 1284996 View attachment 967737 View attachment 2446266 View attachment 1190154 View attachment 1190151 View attachment 2446270 View attachment 2446277 View attachment 967740 View attachment 967739 View attachment 665074 View attachment 665091
Amazing Game!!!! Eagerly waiting for chapter 12

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes