Miliryan

Jun 15, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am gald, that they are both here. As i said in a previous comment, it opens up many possibilities. They can be helpful to the MC, because they know the true nature of Hunter and Drew. But! If Drew and Hunter have some power over them after all these years, then they can use them to corrupt the family.

Aaaaand it is not surprising, but they really are beautiful ... both of them. I mean, god dayum granny!

Reactions: criestoomuch

Jamiehjmcw91

Nov 7, 2022
I am gald, that they are both here. As i said in a previous comment, it opens up many possibilities. They can be helpful to the MC, because they know the true nature of Hunter and Drew. But! If Drew and Hunter have some power over them after all these years, then they can use them to corrupt the family.

Aaaaand it is not surprising, but they really are beautiful ... both of them. I mean, god dayum granny!
Yeah I see them both helping Drew and Hunter with the MC. Also think that Kiera is gonna get fucked off them both. Would be funny if Kiera is alreaady pregnant by Hunter when she visits.Think he must have been away to visit them , he wasnt seen for a while.

ScareKing

May 27, 2017

I think it's too late to create more allies for Hunter, MC still needs more to take Hunter down, I believe they will be convinced by Lucia to help, but none of them will stay long, maybe we see some scenes in this chapter but its more likely to happend in chapter 13.

Jamiehjmcw91

Nov 7, 2022
I think it's too late to create more allies for Hunter, MC still needs more to take Hunter down, I believe they will be convinced by Lucia to help, but none of them will stay long, maybe we see some scenes in this chapter but its more likely to happend in chapter 13.
what is?

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021

AAAAND with those 2 comes the first time in the whole game that Sterling will end up fucking someone after Hunter canonically, that means we'll probably get to see Sterling canonically outfucking him, damn.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
AAAAND with those 2 comes the first time in the whole game that Sterling will end up fucking someone after Hunter canonically, that means we'll probably get to see Sterling canonically outfucking him, damn.
IS there really a Incest Romance Game thread? And which game the character from left corner is?

adad1

Sep 8, 2017
I just came to say that I enjoy this game, but it has the strangest writing I've ever seen. The writer literally tries to fit a quip in every single sentence, holy shit. Now, while I don't like that aspect, I will say that it is very impressive to be able to do that.

john984

Jun 6, 2020

I tought the same. Looking at their faces in these previews and Drew saying that if Keira knew Hunter or him were in the house that she'll take Lucia away. I assume they have some kind of levarage or power over them.

dejox

Dec 15, 2020
Hi guys, I have a super weird problem. I tried searching the thread but nothing popped up.
In short... Im missing scenes from chapter 11. There's no error popping up. They are just not playing, and i have saves from them (like Ophelia side fucking) but when i load the save all I see is a black screen. Another example is like almost the entire NTR event. Instead of Brenna riding Hunter all i see is close up on the old man's face. I tried redownloading the game, and reinstalling the patch, but nothing helped. Anyone encountered the same problem?

Edit: FIXED The scenes I was missing were animations and renpy doesn't play animations when no audio device is connected to the PC, so plugging in the headphones fixed it all

Last edited:

ognani

Mar 19, 2021
Don't worry. My chapter 10 save will be here in this thread somewhere after your time frees up =p
Rodger that found it :cool: Any info on the next What If and what it's gonna be about? (Already tried searching for info but it's all old)

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Rodger that found it :cool: Any info on the next What If and what it's gonna be about? (Already tried searching for info but it's all old)
Aside from the last one mentioned above. There won't be another What if. Dev said maybe he might continue them after the main game completes.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes