Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
well with Keira and Nora returning, I already know we’ll have some scenes with Sterling and Keira but the question is who’s side will they be on? I feel like Hunter will try to do something sneaky and try to manipulate Keira and remind her how much fun they had with each other and have sex with her. ooh I can’t for the next chapter

Jamiehjmcw91

Nov 7, 2022
well with Keira and Nora returning, I already know we’ll have some scenes with Sterling and Keira but the question is who’s side will they be on? I feel like Hunter will try to do something sneaky and try to manipulate Keira and remind her how much fun they had with each other and have sex with her. ooh I can’t for the next chapter
Yeah im thinking that Kiera has been corrupted by both Hunter and Drew and she sticks with them. Think she will also help them to fuck Brenna, Ophelia , Catherine, Lucia and Tiff.
Also I cant wait too see who the father of Lucia is.

Reactions: Dmob_6438

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I love this game but the 10-line jokes gotta end bruh. They are bad. It's like they testing their stand up material and bombing. Shit runs on for way too long and it's crickets.
They are not so bad, I think the jokes related to black guys and black cocks are worse, especially in the last couple of chapters, if I were cynic I would say that the dev's fetish idk.......

Reactions: jenseltersquats

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I love this game but the 10-line jokes gotta end bruh. They are bad. It's like they testing their stand up material and bombing. Shit runs on for way too long and it's crickets.
Do you not like sitcoms? Because that's basically how the dialogue is written. Humor is subjective of course, but a lot of the jokes are pretty funny. Some of them may be hard to understand if you don't know the references though, or can't follow the wordplay.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Kiera and Nora predictions?
Yes, I have some.
Also the dna test fir lucia?
Oh, certainly.

But seriously, chapter 11 just came out and all you've been asking is about Kiera and Nora. We're still about nine months away from chapter 12 and this is getting old fast. Pace yourself, buddy, we've still got a long way to go.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
chapter 12:
Lucia's dad is revealed
Kiera is Hunter and Drews fuck buddy
Nora informs Sterling of their plan.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
It was Lucia. Basically the deal for the spit for the DNA test is that Lucia invites Keira down for the reveal. Keeping Drew and Hunter there a secret is so Keira(and as we figured Nora as well) will visit, since if she found out prior to it not only would she not show but yank Lucia out of the house with the quickness.
Drew could still be the dad too Lucia. Wasn't she not a male back then when Hunter and Drew fucked Kiera and Nora.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes