Oct 28, 2017
Do you not like sitcoms? Because that's basically how the dialogue is written. Humor is subjective of course, but a lot of the jokes are pretty funny. Some of them may be hard to understand if you don't know the references though, or can't follow the wordplay.
I know all of the jokes. I'm American, and I like sitcoms, but comparing this to a sitcom is night and day. Sitcoms are better because they have actual good comedic writers. The writer of this game is not lol. They aren't even really jokes. Just more like corny metaphors that overstay their welcome. Seems like jokes 13-year-olds came up with in the 80s.

Last edited:

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
No evidence to suggest Hunter did that too Drew. Unlike Sterling, Drew wasn't an enemy, wasn't getting in his way and most of all wasn't slowly killing him. Drew was definitely in control of her own thoughts if she was arguing to Hunter about drugs.

As for what side. Her own it looks like. She also wants the women in the house, but doesn't want to use the drugging method. Yes, she did drug Brenna, but that's because she herself was drugged. She is shown to care about the women in the family like when she dropped her date night to listen to Brenna. She as far as i can tell, is her own third party.
That does make sense.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Ok well so far Sterling basically had with most of the girls in this game and we probably only got like a couple of chapters left in the game so I’m wondering where is this going and what would hunter final option would be considering even with Drew help, hes still not getting what he wants.
Drew and Sterling take half the girls lol

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I imagine a bad end where it sticks with Hunter winning. He gets all the girls. Even with constantly getting hurt, time is what kills Hunter. With him finally out of the way, an aged Sterling becomes the new Hunter preying after Hunter's descendants. The cycle is renewed, we have Power Vacuum 2!
That would be good a power vaccum 2 game

Oct 28, 2017
They are not so bad, I think the jokes related to black guys and black cocks are worse, especially in the last couple of chapters, if I were cynic I would say that the dev's fetish idk.......
I took a break from playing after that joke. Wow, that was garbage lol. I usually just skip the jokes, but they run on with bad metaphor after bad metaphor I thought it would've got to the point, and it just doesn't.

Last edited:

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
I know all of the jokes. I'm American, and I like sitcoms, but comparing this to a sitcom is night and day. Sitcoms are better because they have actual good comedic writers. The writer of this game is not lol. They are extremely bad. Seems like jokes 13 year olds came up with in the 80s.
Your writing led me to believe you were ESL or a child, but this intrigued me. I'd love some examples of jokes from the game that seem like a thirteen year old from the 1980's wrote them.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I think "what at risk" is exactly this. Conquering the family. Hunter even says it's his only goal left in life. Nobody would want to risk that. I mean, he wanted Ophelia for more than 20 years now. But David "stole" her.

Drew says to Hunter that ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This points to the fact that Hunter and Drew really planned all this together. (It would be interesting to see a "What if" where Drew is the one who tries to seduce the family from the begenning. But, maybe it is just me who is interested in this.)

Hunter says that ...
What could this mean?

- I stick to my theory that Drew and David's affair was part of the assigment/plan. Maybe, they wanted to use the affair to break up Ophelia and David. This way, the road would be clear for Hunter. But she fucked up something and they had to kill David.

- It could be that the assigment was the one with Keira and Nora. It is unclear! David's journal says that Drew threw Hunter under the bus, saying he was the mastermind. But, in Ch 11 Hunter says Drew already seduced the girls, when he joined in. Either way Drew had been caught by David and they had to leave their family. It is a pretty big fuck up.

Lastly, i am curious about this ...
Because i don't believe that Hunter would let Drew take over, even if she will succeed. (Of course, she won't but that is not my point.)
I know that in the Drew/Brenna bad end ...
but i don't think that's the end of it. Maybe, i say this because i want to see more Drew ntr scenes.

And this leads to the topic that dartred mentioned multiple times. Will there be more than two ntr scnenes per chapter in the future? I mean, Hunter and Drew have to get a scene per chapter, although i think Hunter already got more than enough. I wouldn't mind if he won't get more scenes, maybe just at the very end. But we know that is not possible.

Other than this, Drew had sex with two girls so far. Plus, Kevin is coming back to help, and maybe he gets a scene too.
2 or 3 chapters left! With 2 ntr scenes per chapter it leaves us with 4-6 scenes. That is not enough to cover all the possibilities.

So, it may be an unpopular opinion, but i wouldn't mind more ntr scenes, especially to keep the balance. Just look at Ch 11. There were so much vanilla scenes and with such quality. I think they totally outshined the ntr scenes.

Edit: Hunter said in his ntr bad end that ...
I think it would be interesting twist, if Hunter somehow dies before the ending and it would be Drew who will be the "final boss." Ok, i see almost 0% chance to this happening, it was just a quick little thought.

Edit2: Am i the only one who really wants to see ...
damn sounds good

Reactions: ZWCook

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Hunter or Kevin (seems like he's coming back) in one of the bad end
The other bad end I'm pretty sure will be Drew and Lucia/Keira or both of them
Yeah but who would Kevin or Hunter fuck and knock up in the bad end?
And yeah would love to see Drew and Lucia/Kiera fucking in a bad end. But would Drew really fuck her daughter if she is.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Not bad, but Lucia looks like an 11 year old lol
I know, that's i why i said "very far for perfect", it was my best to make them at least similar to the characters, that's a lot of character which has blue eyes or green eyes, but they got brown eyes or black eyes.

I made them using this link:

• Haha
Reactions: jamiehmcw91

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I know, that's i why i said "very far for perfect", it was my best to make them at least similar to the characters, that's a lot of character which has blue eyes or green eyes, but they got brown eyes or black eyes.

I made them using this link:
Love too see Lucia get fucked in her ass by Drew

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Yeah but who would Kevin or Hunter fuck and knock up in the bad end?
And yeah would love to see Drew and Lucia/Kiera fucking in a bad end. But would Drew really fuck her daughter if she is.
Don't have a clue which girl could be the next, but hope we get a large bad end with many girls.

Reactions: jamiehmcw91
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes