dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Just noticed there were no teasers, anyone know why? I think it was on 1st, 11th and 21st
CH 11 just finished. Dev always takes a small break after release. We'll be getting teasers soon enough.

Rabbit6605

Mar 26, 2021
Imagine in the next chapter 12:
Drew and Sterling are fighting about how Drew and Hunter are too clingy over the girls. Drew said that either she or Hunter will eventually get control and fuck all the girls. Then she says that all of them will be knocked up by her or Hunter. They start to fight and then Sterling says at least he has fucked them all in their asses,pussies and mouths. And that he has cum inside them and could have knocked them all up. Drew is standing there shocked. Sterling then replies that there is nothing that Drew can do about it and he walks away. Later in the night Drew sneaks into Sterling and Lucia's room while Lucia is sleeping Drew drugs Sterling and starts to fuck his ass nice and hard and she records it. She eventually cums inside his ass. She then goes to walk away but she see's Lucia fingering her pussy in her sleep, ths then turns Drew on and then Drew starts fucking Lucia bareback in her pussy eventually cumming inside her pussy. Drew then fucks Lucia's ass and cums inside her ass. Drew decides to fuck Lucia's pussy once more and fucks her deeper. She starts to cum inside Lucia's pussy but pushes deeper in so her cock is at the entrance of Lucia's womb and she knocks her up. The next day Sterling is sore and Lucia ask is he fucked her in her sleep as the bed was soaked with cum stains and her ass and pussy were filled to the brim. Sterlihg says I think I did. Later Drew appears and says to Sterling I have a video of me fucking yoour ass and cumming inn you. This is then used as blackmail for Drew as he now knows Drew and Hunter have evidence of him with the cameras fucking all the girls. Drew says he wont show anyone if she can fuck the girls for now one and too breed them. End of chapter 12. This is just a fantasy stript not real.
HELL NOO.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
I think we are going to have a proper threesome between Ophelia and Aliza and hope to have a Ophelia and Brenna one in Chapter 12. And pregnant bellies in the bad end

Jamiehjmcw91

Nov 7, 2022
AND KEVIN needs to have a night with OPHELIA.
We need to see one pregnant belly in chapter 12 but not for the bad ending. And in every scene your talking to either Ophelia, Brenna, Catherine, Aliza, Lucia or Tiffany. Sometime there is Drew and Hunter in a scene. So for example what if there is a scene with Sterling, Catherine and Hunter this way Hunter distracts Sterling long enough for Drew to fuck Brenna hard and too breed her. That way one of the girls can get pregnant but this wont be a bad ending.

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
Make it an option. Yeah we can. But we all know Drew wants to fucl all the girls and knock them all up.
If you believe that Drew is going to fuck MC and get any girl pregnant, of course you don't understand what's going on, there's no way Dev can make a bad ending cannon just to give you a pregnant belly if you say you want to see any girl pregnant and it doesn't matter by whom, maybe you see it by MC.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Guys, if there is a difference between the official version 11 and beta version 11? Does it make sense to download to go through the second time?:unsure:

Jamiehjmcw91

Nov 7, 2022
If you believe that Drew is going to fuck MC and get any girl pregnant, of course you don't understand what's going on, there's no way Dev can make a bad ending cannon just to give you a pregnant belly if you say you want to see any girl pregnant and it doesn't matter by whom, maybe you see it by MC.
Its either going to be Hunter or Drew to make any of the girls pregnant. I still say Drew is Lucias father. The dev can do a bad ending for Drew breeding one of the girls. But there has to be a pregnancy pregnant girl belly in the main story. What if when Sterling was at Tiffanys house Drew fucked and bred Brenna, then next chapter Brenna has a baby bump.

Jamiehjmcw91

Nov 7, 2022
Cant wait for chapter 12. What do you think will happen?
Who will fuck who?
And Keira has to know if its Drew or Hunter thats the dad too lucia. But Sterling hasnt got a dna spit test from him only drew

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
Guys, if there is a difference between the official version 11 and beta version 11? Does it make sense to download to go through the second time?:unsure:
The beta version has spelling/grammar errors, possible missing visual frames and no gallery for that chapter.

The official version is the 'polished' (finished) version. Bug fixes, corrected spelling/grammar, all artwork present.
It also has the gallery available once you finish the current chapter.
(1-9 were available in Ep. 11 beta, but 1-11 are available once you finish Episode 11)

Story-wise, there was little (if any) difference between the two(that I saw).

Cant wait for chapter 12. What do you think will happen?
Who will fuck who?
And Keira has to know if its Drew or Hunter thats the dad too lucia. But Sterling hasnt got a dna spit test from him only drew
During the time that Lucia was conceived, both Hunter and Drew were probably with Kiera so often that she probably has no idea which of them are the father.

Reactions: Tikky

Jamiehjmcw91

Nov 7, 2022
The beta version has spelling/grammar errors, possible missing visual frames and no gallery for that chapter.

The official version is the 'polished' (finished) version. Bug fixes, corrected spelling/grammar, all artwork present.
It also has the gallery available once you finish the current chapter.
(1-9 were available in Ep. 11 beta, but 1-11 are available once you finish Episode 11)

Story-wise, there was little (if any) difference between the two(that I saw).

During the time that Lucia was conceived, both Hunter and Drew were probably with Kiera so often that she probably has no idea which of them are the father.
Good point both Drew nd HUnter were fucking her all the time and maybe at the same time. I wonder if Keira will be against Lucia requesting a dna test of her father.

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
Its either going to be Hunter or Drew to make any of the girls pregnant. I still say Drew is Lucias father. The dev can do a bad ending for Drew breeding one of the girls. But there has to be a pregnancy pregnant girl belly in the main story. What if when Sterling was at Tiffanys house Drew fucked and bred Brenna, then next chapter Brenna has a baby bump.
As I said before, we will probably see all the girls with belly in the main story, but it will be the MC who will get them pregnant, I don't know what game you are playing, but there is no way for the dev to make an NTR cannon in the main game.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
As I said before, we will probably see all the girls with belly in the main story, but it will be the MC who will get them pregnant, I don't know what game you are playing, but there is no way for the dev to make an NTR cannon in the main game.
Exactly, but I don't think we are going to see the girls with belly in chapter 12, maybe the all the girls will break the news that they are pregnant with Sterling and then we will get the bellies in chapter 13
Would be fun to have a whole chapter with the girls with bellies

4.20 star(s) 365 Votes