dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
NTR teasers already. Kevin and Ophelia. Super early NTR teasers compared to past chapters.

omegashrn

Jul 26, 2017
Holy hell the spelling/grammar in this episode is god awful, sometimes it's not even words in there just random letters. Despite that the chapter was good.

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
BaeScout83 does your combined DLC work in Chapter 11 ?
I wouldn't expect it, sorry. I would think too much code has changed since I made it. The post says what version it works with. I still haven't taken the time to update my unofficial DLC mod to Chapter 11 and include all "What If…?"s. I have plans to rework its structure, so it's a bigger task than just adding one more "What If…?".

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
NTR teasers already. Kevin and Ophelia. Super early NTR teasers compared to past chapters.
She's letting him kiss her foot?! She should be careful, that's one of her erogenous zones. Add a little air conditioner sabotage and who knows where this could lead! :devilish:

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
She's letting him kiss her foot?! She should be careful, that's one of her erogenous zones. Add a little air conditioner sabotage and who knows where this could lead! :devilish:
Oh yeah, i didn't think about her cumming from her feet playing a part in that.

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
No teaser yet and no one would know any info about upcoming content. Dev doesn't talk about future content.

Reactions: jamiehmcw91
4.20 star(s) 373 Votes