beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Wait, you trying to say that you prefer Ophelia solo then the threesomes we got?
That's pure insanity, those scenes were the highlight of this Ch
Beyond insane. I actually had to skip that scene. The animation itself was hot but the dialog AGAIN WITH THE GOD DAMN DIALOGUE it was so bad I actually skipped the scene entirely rather than pull out a fucking thesaurus

...all that being said I did enjoy most of the scenes, mostly because they were all very spicy bad ends and Ive finally gotten to a point where I dont care about the weird ass choices in character development and just focus on the situation itself and the ctrl key prepared

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
OH also not sure if this was a bug or not and if its already been mentioned, my apologies, but in the second half of the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
scene Im not getting any animation but I definitely feel like theres supposed to be some there?

scavenge

Oct 24, 2017
Good update, the bugs are pretty minimal.

The game is running into the issue of nothing really happening at this point. The scenes are all good but the corruption already peaked last chapter and now it's just "how many different characters can we get to have sex with each other?". Which is fine, but i think the game needs to be wrapped up next or after next chapter. It's starting to lose the most important part of an adult game, which is context.

Darzze

Oct 1, 2017
Just played this game for the first time. Its fucking awesome...why i didnt see it earlier
How much time it takes to produce each chapter?

Potatolord12345

Mar 19, 2020
So I've played the game before and it was a sandbox, now it's just a kinetic novel and there is no options I can chose or anything, am I missing something?

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
what patch do?
From the OP
"Notes and FAQ:

1. What does the Uncensor patch do?

As of now, it restores the game to it's original state. Due to Patreon's rules, the game has been heavily censored and the ability to turn NTR on has been disabled. Certain scenes may be altered or skipped entirely."

Renonymous

Jul 17, 2018
I know Sterling is supposed to represent a more loving/innocent type of sex, but goddamn we’re almost at the end of the story and it’s still tragic watching him fuck.

When Hunter’s on the scene, the guy drips pure lust into someone’s ear, making them confess their deepest depravities and give up everything for cock. It’s some of the nastiest, hottest smut on the site.

When Sterling's on the scene, it’s like watching The Big Bang Theory fuck. The dude is 14 inches deep in someone and he’s cracking puns like he’s waiting for the laugh track or woo-hooing like an idiot.

I think it stands out even more this chapter because the “innocent/loving” façade is falling off. He’s plowed every woman in the story now and had no emotional connection with over half of them. At this point, he’s just a fuckboy who can’t fuck (even if his magic dick makes anyone multiorgasmic).

4.20 star(s) 365 Votes