Khao

Jan 20, 2020
Honestly, all this needs to be my absolute favorite VN is a scene with amber and her dad.

Sadly that lost though didn't it?

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
Honestly, all this needs to be my absolute favorite VN is a scene with amber and her dad.

Sadly that lost though didn't it?
Yup it lost, badly, nobody vote for it, everyone laughing at it asking like is this some kind of a joke or something. Totally did not win.

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
So there will be no more last chance polls right?
There will still be more to come, up until the game releases. Usually he stops doing bonus stuff on the last month or two so he can focus on wrapping up a release.

It won? Damn it! Well, fuck this shit. I'm done with this game after this chapter. Well, maybe an epilogue, but then I'm finished with it.
Can't tell if you're joking. That's saying you're done with the game when it's done releasing lol.

MADMAN90

Jan 30, 2021
makes me want to see sterling and drew team up. maybe a bad end where they team up to corrupt the girls together and make hunter watch or a what if where they work together to corrupt all the women in other households that hunter already corrupted and turn them all against hunter (finally taking down hunter's empire and leaving him with no income)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Mar775 and Khao
Jun 17, 2023
makes me want to see sterling and drew team up. maybe a bad end where they team up to corrupt the girls together and make hunter watch or a what if where they work together to corrupt all the women in other households that hunter already corrupted and turn them all against hunter (finally taking down hunter's empire and leaving him with no income)
If you hadn't put the word "corrupt" in there, these would both be good ends in my book.

• Hey there
Reactions: Khao

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
Brenna sure left that glass unattended around Jr and then after drinking it, to Sterling's surprise, was looking to jump Aliza's bones.

I think since Hunter will be gone along with his cannisters and other drugs, Jr will be doing the drugging more subtly.

In his other teaser Brenna and Ophelia were also having drinks before they started eyeing him.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fayn Arawn

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Brenna sure left that glass unattended around Jr and then after drinking it, to Sterling's surprise, was looking to jump Aliza's bones.

I think since Hunter will be gone along with his cannisters and other drugs, Jr will be doing the drugging more subtly.

In his other teaser Brenna and Ophelia were also having drinks before they started eyeing him.
It looks to me that Brenna tries to thank Hunter Jr for his help by seducing him, but for some reason he's not into it and leaves, and then she tries to thank Aliza instead (for giving her the vintage machine?).

Honestly I have no idea what Hunter Jr's angle is (if he even has one), but Brenna seems determined to get a cuntfull of him somehow.

• Haha
Reactions: DD69-1 and pinkie96

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Christmas isn't looking impossible anymore, but i still think January.
Christmas looks very possible. "70%" might be a little arbitrary, but let's use it for now. Chapter 12 released in January, and the first teasers for chapter 13 were in February. From Feb through August (which just ended) is 7 months, which works out to 10% per month. At that rate, chapter 13 will be finished during November, and with a 1 month buffer (for unexpected challenges?) that puts release right around year's end.

4.20 star(s) 373 Votes