Tenstepsback

Sep 28, 2017
so im kinda lost i read some comments about drew being a girl? or am i missing something? if yes drew is not quite the girl name...
As already mentioned Drew is a transgendered individual born male but transitioned to female. As for the name, just consider it like Drew Barrymore. It can work as a woman's name.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I won't be posting teasers, but I will post his status update. It's important as it tells why updates are taking longer and people can stop saying Dev is milking or wasting time on What ifs (even though i've proven multiple times What ifs were never the problem).

Chapter Ten Status Update : 85%

Target release : End of May

It's been a long way coming, and I apologize for the increase in development time, but each chapter has been bigger than the last. I noted in a past status update that Chapter Nine would have twice as many animations as Chapter Eight. Well, Chapter Ten is looking to have 50% more than Chapter Nine. A better way to put it is that Chapter Ten has almost as many animations as Chapters 1-8 combined. I use animations as my metric because I believe they make up the area of the game that people look forward to the most. I know many use still renders as the measure of size for an update but I feel it's too easy to bloat a game with superfluous renders. Some games have updates with 4-6 thousand renders and yet are completed in under twenty minutes. The game size balloons and patrons have to torrent the second build of the game. Anyway, hope everyone is doing well and here's a sneak peak of Brenna and Ophelia.

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
I won't be posting teasers, but I will post his status update. It's important as it tells why updates are taking longer and people can stop saying Dev is milking or wasting time on What ifs (even though i've proven multiple times What ifs were never the problem).

Chapter Ten Status Update : 85%

Target release : End of May

It's been a long way coming, and I apologize for the increase in development time, but each chapter has been bigger than the last. I noted in a past status update that Chapter Nine would have twice as many animations as Chapter Eight. Well, Chapter Ten is looking to have 50% more than Chapter Nine. A better way to put it is that Chapter Ten has almost as many animations as Chapters 1-8 combined. I use animations as my metric because I believe they make up the area of the game that people look forward to the most. I know many use still renders as the measure of size for an update but I feel it's too easy to bloat a game with superfluous renders. Some games have updates with 4-6 thousand renders and yet are completed in under twenty minutes. The game size balloons and patrons have to torrent the second build of the game. Anyway, hope everyone is doing well and here's a sneak peak of Brenna and Ophelia.
Thx for the update, and people who says that not even pay to support, i hope he continuous to make What Ifs.

donnyshmokes

Nov 8, 2020
Dev delivers way more content than most so if u got a problem it should be suggesting shorter releases more often rather than massive chapters once in a while but the narrative must call for this so u have to respeck

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018

In Chapter Ten, Lucia discovers her game developer had different ideas for progression.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As always, support the dev and you're welcome.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

In Chapter Ten, Lucia discovers her game developer had different ideas for progression.

I think is already past the time to Lucia been properly fucked. But it's just what i think. And i really hope this sneaky peek won't be a bad end (probaly is :cry:) because is hot as fuck and i want get it.

john984

Jun 6, 2020

Thanks for sharing these! The sneek peek and teasers are awesome!

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes