dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Cath Blowing Sterling under the table when he's having a date with Tiff. I'm being honest, this isn't my favorite. You can't really see the blowjob. It's a bit boring as far as the wallpapers go.

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
Cath Blowing Sterling under the table when he's having a date with Tiff. I'm being honest, this isn't my favorite. You can't really see the blowjob. It's a bit boring as far as the wallpapers go.
I guess wallpaper is "vanilla" territory while What Ifs are NTR territory?

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
It wasnt, but I imagine thats on purpose. Dont blame them. SOME things should remain for the supporters. We already get the releases and what ifs for free and thanks to CoomerKing we get the teasers a few days later.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Trans issues are complex and a very serious issue in today's world. My feelings on the issues, and my understanding of them, have changed several times as I consider a variety of perspectives and facts. Medical biology isn't as simple and clean-cut as most people assume, and how one defines terms like "man" and "woman" is in itself a diverse topic, which includes psychology as much as biology. There's a lot that could be said on these issues, and it's unlikely we'd come to a final resolution or change the stance of a strongly opinionated person in this setting. However, I will say this:
Drew is a cartoon character. I see toon boobs, I fap. I don't know what else to tell you.

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
The one thing I would like to suggest the Dev is to find an upper limit.

Every new chapter is "as long as all the current ones combined" "has double the animation" "has 50% more animations than that last one" and while I'm loving it, that is not sustainable model. Now personally I don't think that the chapters have balloned out of control but it very easily could at the pace it is going.

So really just finish ch.10, heck maybe even ch.11 as another "this chapter has doble the content" and analyse from all the chapters you've made wich one's size would be the most comfortable to make an standard for the rest (and save the behemoth for a finale or a big event.) because sincerely I remember clearly taking from like 9pm to 4am, to read chapter 9 so I'm confident that if chapter 10 is even bigger then you've delivered more than enough content.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

Every new chapter is "as long as all the current ones combined" "has double the animation" "has 50% more animations than that last one" and while I'm loving it, that is not sustainable model. Now personally I don't think that the chapters have balloned out of control but it very easily could at the pace it is going.

So really just finish ch.10, heck maybe even ch.11 as another "this chapter has doble the content" and analyse from all the chapters you've made wich one's size would be the most comfortable to make an standard for the rest (and save the behemoth for a finale or a big event.) because sincerely I remember clearly taking from like 9pm to 4am, to read chapter 9 so I'm confident that if chapter 10 is even bigger then you've delivered more than enough content.
It not supposed to be sustainable, this project has to be finite doesn't it, if this series has 12 chapters then it sounds like a nice ratio to me. Besides I don't think anybody said it was a rule, it was just how this turned out to be for this chapter.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
But the thing is, if you look at the breakdown of the story lines, they're still the same. Nearly every character has (about) the same number of events in all the chapters. The reason why there's more animations is because we have entered sexy time. As more characters are involved in sexy time, we'll have more animations. The only way to scale down those animations is by removing sexy time from certain characters, will no doubt displease people as their favourite isn't included. That would also mean the original scheduled animations would be placed in the next chapter, which would prolongue the game. For instance, say the original chapter count is twenty, by postponing animations, the new chapter count could become thirty to thirty-five. And while yes, each chapter would come out faster than before, additional scenes still would have to be added to stay with those set events each character has. So, in the end, the game will take longer to be completed, because there's more work involved. It also could have an impact on the quality of writing because half the new chapters are just "filler" for the characters skipped this update.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Guyin Cognito

Ymir

Apr 29, 2017
Y'all arguing over here whether Drew has a penis or a vagina.
I don't care as long as Sterling can plow that tight butthole it don't matter to me if there is a vagina or not ;)

Also WWG hands down one of the best witty written game on here, you keep doing what you are doing and don't worry about most free loaders complaining here. (y)

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes