weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Ophelia, Tiff, Rebecca, Kumiko haven't had bad ends. Edit: Ophelia has had a bad end, she hasn't been fucked yet. It was all foreplay in her CH 6 bad end.

There are some times where Sterling fucked a girl before Hunter. Like Catherine and Amber. IIRC, Amber's virginity can be lost at same time to either Sterling or Hunter though.
kumiko got a bad end when sterling got all those needles in his face, also ophelia got pregnant from hunter when sterling smashed his head on the poolside

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Kumiko got a 10 or so line silhouette cameo and no sex was seen in the time skip bad end. I don't think anyone can be satisfied with calling either of those 2 a proper bad end for those characters.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
How do you make a poll? I really want to see the ratio of people who crave the bad ends more than sterling winning the girl, I just can't get behind Sterling, I don't even care about the sex scenes I just want him cucked. (Ok that's not entirely true, I want the sex scenes almost as much as I want Sterling cucked)

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
All wrong lol.

You can see Hunters penis, he didn't get it in before interrupted.

That's Amber, Kumiko is her mom.

That's your cousin Lucia. Rebecca is Caths other friend, also a blonde. The only time we've seen her is at her birthday party.
The luxury problems of too many girls
All i read was "target rich enviroment"

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
I have updated my post with the historical data regarding previous release dates, and the released data regarding next release and my projections.
(Is also in my signature)
Hi, Really Appreciate your work.
Is it possible to have it uploaded to any other download site?
I don't have access to Mega where I am rn (Regional restrictions are total BS +cant afford a subs for mega).

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
Hi, Really Appreciate your work.
Is it possible to have it uploaded to any other download site?
I don't have access to Mega where I am rn (Regional restrictions are total BS +cant afford a subs for mega).
I believe you are writing about the DLC I'm making, and not the post about the release dates for the main game that you're quoting.
What alternatives do you have in mind? would Google-drive work?
(Also, free MEGA supports sync with the desktop client, so you can download 5 GB and then wait X hours and the client will continue automatically.)

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
I believe you are writing about the DLC I'm making, and not the post about the release dates for the main game that you're quoting.
What alternatives do you have in mind? would Google-drive work?
(Also, free MEGA supports sync with the desktop client, so you can download 5 GB and then wait X hours and the client will continue automatically.)
H yes I meant the DLC. The Sync won't work because of the same region restrictions i mentioned earlier. Google drive or workupload or anything else would work tbh. You pick :)

Jun 12, 2020
I would just like to pop in and say Brenna is fucking phenomenal. I would love for her to give the MC a proper rimjob. Hopefully in the next update we have an anal threesome with Brenna.

Reactions: kabraly

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
The MC was was put on HGH and gained 6 inches of height. This is the least crazy thing that could happen.
Giving short teenagers HGH is a common treatment that results in about 2-3 inches. Hunter giving megadoses to the MC, producing 200% the average, isn't the craziest thing I can imagine.

Reactions: TrueJackal

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
ok I have a question, so Lucia was introduced in Chapter 4 right, and she was the one that figured out Hunter plan right. So if we ever get near the ending of the game, will the girls find out about Hunter plan and why he brought Drew at the end? Also do you think we’ll see NTR scenes between Lucia and Drew more than others?

Reactions: zindathar

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Possibly yes, the girl might find out (I can't remember if Sterling told Brenna about Hunter's intentions when he told her about Ophelia's financial situation).
And no, I don't think we'll see more NTR between Lucia and Drew than the others. It is possible she'll be first, though.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
ok I have a question, so Lucia was introduced in Chapter 4 right, and she was the one that figured out Hunter plan right. So if we ever get near the ending of the game, will the girls find out about Hunter plan and why he brought Drew at the end? Also do you think we’ll see NTR scenes between Lucia and Drew more than others?
Introduced in CH 3, she was the first girl and only girl so far to figure out Hunters plans on her own. No one can say about the future, dev doesn't leak that.

Reactions: TrueJackal

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Giving short teenagers HGH is a common treatment that results in about 2-3 inches. Hunter giving megadoses to the MC, producing 200% the average, isn't the craziest thing I can imagine.
I looked it up when I posted the comment and I know you usually ground the story in some degree of realism. Like how you sent me the study of a priapism resulting in penile enlargement. And you're right, giving teenagers HGH can actually make them taller. Apparently is someone is 18-24 then HGH can still make them taller if their growth plates haven't fused yet. And the MC was 19 when the story started.

I wasn't trying to diss you, I was just saying that a 19 year old gaining 6 inches of height over the course of a summer is still a lot. So if you wanted to say that Drew could get pregnant due to advanced technology, that wouldn't be less believable.

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
I wasn't trying to diss you, I was just saying that a 19 year old gaining 6 inches of height over the course of a summer is still a lot. So if you wanted to say that Drew could get pregnant due to advanced technology, that wouldn't be less believable.
Are you saying Sterling having monumental results due to massive overdosing is as believable as someone who was born a man being able to give birth? Because one is a logical extension of a contemporary medical practice and the other is Star Trek technology.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes