Raxevf

Jun 15, 2019
its good? I'm gonna upgrade tomorrow, also supposed to be an update release at the end of month woohooo!

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
okl just played first chapter...will be the old creepy bastard busted and kicked out? why MC don't uses crime evidence and blackmail him to force him to leave and leave b ack money for the family?

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I think it would be a language barrier thing to explain why. Also, if you got rid of him, there would be no story.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
erm... thats MC, as in the old bald but very big dicked dude... the smol weak young dude came in and ruined the game... even had to roid up in order to compete... smh...
This, it's like Bowser and Princess Peach. They are trying to find time to fuck, but Mario keeps kidnapping Princess Peach from Bowser.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i can't stand the fact that MC is so small than mother and sister...really what's wrong with proportion in some of these games?? it looks awful asd is? MC seems a child not a 19 Yo. screenshot0002.png

Last edited:

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
okl just played first chapter...will be the old creepy bastard busted and kicked out? why MC don't uses crime evidence and blackmail him to force him to leave and leave b ack money for the family?
I mean the old guy doesn't really do much. He's gone for 90% of each chapter and when he is there he's just comic relief. He's basically like dr doofenshmirtz. If you're into ntr you can let him win once just to watch the scene and it's basically treated as a game over and rewinds the game. If you don't care for ntr than his appearance in each chapter is him coming up with a scheme near the end of the chapter only for it to blow up in his face and it ends up either hurting himself or helping the mc.

Compared to most ntr games he's not really a threat or even a rival. The mc is winning and Hunter's only real issue is that Sterling isn't sharing.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
new teasers and they are the best teasers yet

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes