CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018

In Chapter Ten, this happens.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not a big fan of hunter, or the NTR content in this game, as I have it turned off. Luckily I don't really like Ophelia that much. You've been warned however, don't kink shame.

As always, support the dev, and you're welcome.

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
new teasers and they are the best teasers yet

Wait, wait, wait... are we still in the "NTR teasers = last teasers before release" world or are we still gonna have to wait to the latter half of the month? To put it plainly releasing the Ophelia centric chapter on mother's day would be a riot.

Not pressuring, not demanding anything, Just very very hyped.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Wait, wait, wait... are we still in the "NTR teasers = last teasers before release" world or are we still gonna have to wait to the latter half of the month? To put it plainly releasing the Ophelia centric chapter on mother's day would be a riot.

Not pressuring, not demanding anything, Just very very hyped.
Not exactly. After NTR teaser there will be final teaser with propably last status update. So, my bet on may 22.

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018

Not a big fan of hunter, or the NTR content in this game, as I have it turned off. Luckily I don't really like Ophelia that much. You've been warned however, don't kink shame.

Fucking finally. I honestly was expecting a Kumiko/Ophelia threesome bad end with those teasers and how one was focused on the air vent kinda like the Amber/Cath one. I guess Tiff and Ophelia/Aliza get the bad ends in this update.
Also it's funny how much hype people have with this teaser, bad ends sure are popular. I know that whenever the game ends, the dev wants to move on and start a completely new project but you can do so much with Hunter and a house full of beauties :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: FunFuntomes

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020

Ok from what I can tell based on the pics of the NTR, While MC is going for a walk, Hunter tries his luck with Ophelia and Aliza so he pretends that he hurt himself. They both go to him and try to take care of him. From the looks of it this could either lead to Ophelia and Aliza both sucking Hunter dick or a threesome

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Ok from what I can tell based on the pics of the NTR, While MC is going for a walk, Hunter tries his luck with Ophelia and Aliza so he pretends that he hurt himself. They both go to him and try to take care of him. From the looks of it this could either lead to Ophelia and Aliza both sucking Hunter dick or a threesome
the old a snake bit my cock, please suck out the poison before I die trick.. priceless

Reactions: Dmob_6438

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I think Ophelia will be humped by Hunter/MC in chp. 11 or 12..

Reactions: Dmob_6438

ScareKing

May 27, 2017

Nice threesome but dint cofirm that Ophelia will be fuck in next chapter, just give us alot of hope.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes