BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
I don't know what is worse the NTR or the fact that the guy doing the NTR looks like a JoJo villain turned ugly bastard.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
As i'm writing up an idea for this, i don't see how i can transition it into sex. I can make her suck him off a lot, but i don't see what the reasoning to go beyond that would be.
have him coat his dick with a "honey glaze" of his magic potion, combined with a forceful hand to overcome the initial shock of a full insertion. Priming them before hand with a special picnic might help to. ;)

Reactions: jim0066

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
Isn't that the whole point of NTR, though?
Depends a lot on the story, characters, who is reading, what are you expecting, etc. I can't say that I'm a complete fan of NTR but there are some works that I really like. Hunter scenes not only are pretty great but he has charisma so you can see why he has so many fans. Also the whole ugly bastard thing. Other games are more based on the dislike of the main character or the indifference to him. Japanese NTR games usually do this. The MC is more of a mean to see the different scenes between the girl/s and the guy/s who is/are NTR him. PW could have go this way now that I think about it. Sterling can't/doesn't want to stop Hunter and then you can see him in different scenes over the house with different girls and the girls trying to hide it from Sterling. Maybe in another universe, this was the way WWG made the game :ROFLMAO:
Also personal preference but I prefer when the game only has one antagonist than multiple ones. I know that Drew is now in the scene but let's see first the new update before drawing a conclusion.

Reactions: mariorossi69cm

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Ok from what I can tell based on the pics of the NTR, While MC is going for a walk, Hunter tries his luck with Ophelia and Aliza so he pretends that he hurt himself. They both go to him and try to take care of him. From the looks of it this could either lead to Ophelia and Aliza both sucking Hunter dick or a threesome
Yea, in the previous teaser the Dev released a single image that belonged to at least Ophelia from what we could see and now we know the other one is Aliza, they seem to be lying on top of each other so it might be even a penetration scene. And if that's the case that also probably means the MC is also gonna fuck Ophelia this update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
Yea, in the previous teaser the Dev released a single image that belonged to at least Ophelia from what we could see and now we know the other one is Aliza, they seem to be lying on top of each other so it might be even a penetration scene. And if that's the case that also probably means the MC is also gonna fuck Ophelia this update.

I think the Dev stated that the one on top is Brenna.

Reactions: maynardkeynes65

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
As i'm writing up an idea for this, i don't see how i can transition it into sex. I can make her suck him off a lot, but i don't see what the reasoning to go beyond that would be.
It has to be kept warm after sucking the venom out, keeping it in the mouth is too tiring :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: DeathIsImminent

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017

This is Brenna and Ophelia in Ophelia's room.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Awful fonts used for the characters, and 2 inch outlines in the text area ALONE. That makes it pretty annoying to read text.

The artwork is fine. More than fine actually.

Also, I do NOT have a problem with NTR.
But there IS NO NTR in this game. Someone fucking your mom or sister or who else other than your wife or your steady girlfriend, IS NOT NTR! (read up on the definition, developer)

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
The insistence people on this site have for complaining about games they're getting for free amazes me. No one is paying for this shit and no one is forcing you to play it. If you enjoy it then enjoy it, if you don't then just move on.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Awful fonts used for the characters, and 2 inch outlines in the text area ALONE. That makes it pretty annoying to read text.

The artwork is fine. More than fine actually.

Also, I do NOT have a problem with NTR.
But there IS NO NTR in this game. Someone fucking your mom or sister or who else other than your wife or your steady girlfriend, IS NOT NTR! (read up on the definition, developer)
Are you new here?

I actually agree to a degree with your point since when I first heard of ntr it was strickly concerning a legitimate love interest, whoever that may be in the confines of the story it concerns.
Since then, especially on this forum site it has been made to define all form of cheating or simply the MC not getting with any living, breathing woman or man that is a part of that story.

Based in this specific game the potential LIs are (of the main cast):
Ophelia - motherly figure that has great affection for the MC & vice versa - Indulges in sexual relation and favors with the MC as the story develops & vice versa

Brenna -Sisterly figure that has great affection for the MC & vice versa (and even becomes lovers at one point) - Indulges in sexual relation and favors with the MC as the story develops & vice versa

Catherine - ------------------------- " -------------------------

Lucia - -------------------------"-------------------------

Aliza - -------------------------"-------------------------

etc...

Point is, definitions change over time. In the confines of this story and many others, certainly in japanese hentai where the term originates, mothers, sisters, fathers, daughters and sons can absolutely be brought under the tag ntr, the love is incestual often and it is a videly popular kink, hence why ntr in this context is justified.

(Was that pseudo-intellectual enough?)

• Haha
Reactions: chris1 and sava75

Lyve

Aug 6, 2021
The insistence people on this site have for complaining about games they're getting for free amazes me. No one is paying for this shit and no one is forcing you to play it. If you enjoy it then enjoy it, if you don't then just move on.
But... , can we say that the game sucks on the forum, right?

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes