Asmodeus34

Feb 8, 2022
A lot of different opinions on what Drew role will be. Helping Hunter or taking the girls for herself seem to be the most common ideas. With 1 or 2 people thinking she is there to help Sterling (yeah right lol). I'm hoping that she would be in alliance with Hunter. Not there to outright feed the girls to Hunter, but help make it easier for him. That way, if she is open to sharing, we could get something like 3somes and spitroasting with Hunter and Drew.
Seems pretty likely she'll start that way. The interesting question would be if we get to eventually turn her and add her to the harem or not.

Reactions: ARB582

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
A lot of different opinions on what Drew role will be. Helping Hunter or taking the girls for herself seem to be the most common ideas. With 1 or 2 people thinking she is there to help Sterling (yeah right lol). I'm hoping that she would be in alliance with Hunter. Not there to outright feed the girls to Hunter, but help make it easier for him. That way, if she is open to sharing, we could get something like 3somes and spitroasting with Hunter and Drew.
Ophelia being share by Hunter and Drew would be super cool, maybe we will see one NTR with Drew and Hunter fuck all the girls.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
is there any info yet about whether she has a third leg like Hunter and Sterling yet?

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
It could be funny if for some reason Drew's objective is to fuck Sterling.
Seems pretty likely she'll start that way. The interesting question would be if we get to eventually turn her and add her to the harem or not.
What is Sterling's opinion about dickgirls?

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Would be funnier if Drew's motivation was to fuck Hunter, the look on his face as Drew Squeezes a supersized log up his ass would be priceless. (My money says something like this will happen when Sterling wins the NTR round)
With the kind of drugs Hunter brings in, I entirely see this happening. Perhaps some spiked drinks gets mixed around and Drew (or both) unknowing drink them, then Sterling notices their changed behavior and leaves to give them the chance to get 'reacquainted'.

Reactions: Stil996

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I haven't been following the thread too closely for quite a while now, is there any spoilery into on an ETA before we get to fully plow Aliza and Tefnut's fields?

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes