DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
You know, there is one thing that I didn't understand in the Teff bad end from chapter 9. So Sterling is rendered blind and deaf but not mute. So how was Hunter able to "win" when Sterling pretty much told Ophelia what was happening? My guess is that Hunter went after Ophelia first but I could be wrong.

Also, one thing that I would really like to see is Lucia helping Sterling fend off Hunter at least once. I mean, she is his only ally but we never really see her help except for the occasional "keep an eye on him."

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
You know, there is one thing that I didn't understand in the Teff bad end from chapter 9. So Sterling is rendered blind and deaf but not mute. So how was Hunter able to "win" when Sterling pretty much told Ophelia what was happening? My guess is that Hunter went after Ophelia first but I could be wrong.

Also, one thing that I would really like to see is Lucia helping Sterling fend off Hunter at least once. I mean, she is his only ally but we never really see her help except for the occasional "keep an eye on him."
When sterling tells her that, it seems pretty clear that he's already too late and hunter got to her before sterling woke up, that's why hunter is looking smug.

Reactions: maynardkeynes65

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
You know as each NTR scene comes up, hunter has gotten the worst out of it, he got his back broken, messed up his hearing, got poisoning, got drugged, got his tooth knocked out and his eye came out. Now I’m wondering whats next on how sterling will screw up hunter next chapter

Jerghaal

Sep 8, 2018
You know as each NTR scene comes up, hunter has gotten the worst out of it, he got his back broken, messed up his hearing, got poisoning, got drugged, got his tooth knocked out and his eye came out. Now I’m wondering whats next on how sterling will screw up hunter next chapter
Hoping his dick gets chopped off so we only get to focus on drew.

Reactions: Dmob_6438

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
most of the damage isn't even from Sterling. It's from the girls or his own devices lol. Eye - Cath, Tooth - Brenna, Poison - himself. I don't even think Sterling himself has ever injured him.

Reactions: Dmob_6438

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
except when he shot him maybe :p

Which raises the question why he doesn't shoot him more often :unsure:
Because then he will have murdered someone and try to sell your story about how the old man was a threat to everyone after he had a lead overdose and you were the dealer.

Hoping his dick gets chopped off so we only get to focus on drew.
I am impressed the dude is even alive at this point.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Because then he will have murdered someone and try to sell your story about how the old man was a threat to everyone after he had a lead overdose and you were the dealer.
If this was real and someone was trying to drug & rape my family, I'd execute him without hesitation, even if I had to slit his throat at the breakfast table in full view of everyone, one of the main reasons I dislike Sterling so much is that he sits back claiming the moral high ground but he won't step up and do what needs to be done, he's lazy, cowardly and weak. either be the hero or be the villain, don't be the gimp that sits passively by, he genuinely deserves to be cucked in every imaginable way.

That one scene were he shot Hunter was the only decision he's made that I respected.

In Game terms at least Hunter works for what he gets, Sterling is just a little bitch who got lucky. That why I always back Hunter :p

Reactions: naldon and gammel
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes