beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
good game sadly most of the TV show jokes aren't comphensible to those outside USA\canada...and there are a ton of them..
Thats definitely an understatement, but I'm glad someone else was thinking it. I usually get flamed for offering any opinion that isnt positive, but its almost ridiculous. Every other line is some zinger. Comedically speaking, I think it would be funnier if they were more spread out, or like you said, universally funny. Then again, most of us arent here to laugh anyhow, so cest la vie.

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
Thats definitely an understatement, but I'm glad someone else was thinking it. I usually get flamed for offering any opinion that isnt positive, but its almost ridiculous. Every other line is some zinger. Comedically speaking, I think it would be funnier if they were more spread out, or like you said, universally funny. Then again, most of us arent here to laugh anyhow, so cest la vie.
I think this game its realy funny and i not american, can you show me some example of that?

Reactions: Fantaldebert

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
The NTR teaser pretty much confirmed it's Ophelia's turn.
ya but I think it's pretty much would turn to only bj or something unless he said something..i doubt hunter will get more than that since the teaser had the other girl with her (unless it's a threesome lol ) ...he will tease with her since sterling not close to fucking her yet.

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
ya but I think it's pretty much would turn to only bj or something unless he said something..i doubt hunter will get more than that since the teaser had the other girl with her (unless it's a threesome lol ) ...he will tease with her since sterling not close to fucking her yet.
MC being close to fuck someone doesn't change anything, Hunter fuck everyone in one bad end, Aliza and Lucia solo, two girls that MC didn't fuck yet, so i think Ophelia will be the one in this chapter, probably Lucia will be fuck by MC.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
MC being close to fuck someone doesn't change anything, Hunter fuck everyone in one bad end, Aliza and Lucia solo, two girls that MC didn't fuck yet, so i think Ophelia will be the one in this chapter, probably Lucia will be fuck by MC.
Didnt he already say he's not going to have one for Orphelia before sterling gets there.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes