omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
I don't remember that. That would be very important, because if you can find where he said that, that would help confirmed Sterling also has sex with her this update.

Since Hunter is probably having sex with her.
Brooo how are you so sure lool
Dont get me wrong i wish hunter would finaly bang her brain out...but the teaser showed aliza as well and am sure it cant b threesome.

First sex between hunter and Ophila they need to b alone for hunter to take his time with her.

Also dont forget its in the kitchen i doupt wwG will have her first sex scene in kitchen it just feels weak idea.

I just dont wana get my hopes up only to b dissipointed at the end ..but lets hope it finally happens.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Brooo how are you so sure lool
Dont get me wrong i wish hunter would finaly bang her brain out...but the teaser showed aliza as well and am sure it cant b threesome.

First sex between hunter and Ophila they need to b alone for hunter to take his time with her.

Also dont forget its in the kitchen i doupt wwG will have her first sex scene in kitchen it just feels weak idea.

I just dont wana get my hopes up only to b dissipointed at the end ..but lets hope it finally happens.
Why would they need to be alone, nearly every other Bad end has been public. to some degree

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
Also a threesome is much better. What I want to know it's how detailed is the bad end going to be. In the last updates, bad ends have been longer than usual. Hoping for a complete bad ending in the final update where we can see Hunter fucking every girl kinda like in that Tiff ending but actually showing more.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
I don't remember that. That would be very important, because if you can find where he said that, that would help confirmed Sterling also has sex with her this update.

Since Hunter is probably having sex with her.
Why would you think Hunter will probably have sex with her? I've seen the ntr teaster already and I don't really get why you think it lead to sex anymore than the last Ophelia bad ending did. I feel like this is just a lot of wishful thinking. Frankly I don't believe either Sterling or Hunter will have sex with her this chapter and that bad ending at the most is just going to be Hunter fucking Aziela while eating out Orphelia.

Last edited:
May 10, 2020
Guys you can check his patreon yourself, you dont even need to be subscribed you can still see if he posted anything today, which he didn't. The last thing he posted was 10 days ago.
Thanks. This must mean the chapter will be coming very soon. Hopefully Friday, as it’s just a good day for releasing stuff and it’ll still be the week of Mother’s Day as this update seems to focus on Ophelia.

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
Thanks. This must mean the chapter will be coming very soon. Hopefully Friday, as it’s just a good day for releasing stuff and it’ll still be the week of Mother’s Day as this update seems to focus on Ophelia.
Dev say will be release in the end of month, so dont be too hepofully about friday.

May 10, 2020
Dev say will be release in the end of month, so dont be too hepofully about friday.
That is most likely. I’ve just been a bit more optimistic since today is my birthday and things have been going really well for me lately. Would’ve been sick to see a surprise release today or Friday. All the teasers have been making this chapter out to be one of the best so far. I’m pretty confident about possibly getting an Ophelia sex scene after all these years, most definitely one with Aliza and one with Lucia and drew has so much potential. Drew NTR scenes may be the only ones that I don’t furiously click through because I messed up on one of the choices before. Super hyped

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JojodoLolo

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
I just want to point out that the developer said that he is AIMING for a May release. Don't get me wrong, I too would love it if the chapter comes out this month. The problem is that when you develop a game and hit the testing phase, all sorts of bugs can crop up, stalling the release even more.

What I'm trying to say is that, while so far everything seems to be heading for a release this month, it's best to curb our expectations a bit.

Reactions: Ilhares

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018

In Chapter Ten, Drew takes a certain someone on a stress relief getaway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dev doing a little bit of trolling, but maybe someone here is sherlock holmes, and can figure out who it is? My guess is that it's the MC.

As always, support the dev, and you're welcome.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes