Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Why? Sterling definitely isn't opposed to threesomes, why would he balk at the thought of doing it with Drew? If anything I'd expect it to be near the top of his wish list, and if Drew is looking for an In to take Sterlings girls this would be perfect.
Well one big long hard thing might not sterling's thing... lol if the opportunity was there, I doubt he would fuck her knowing she's trying to fuck his family given he already foiled her attempt at it.

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
and what part of this has Sterling been aware off? you think Drew will enter the house wearing her bad guy name badge? maybe her "
I cucked everyone and all I got was this T-Shirt!" T-shirt :p

I think she will fuck Sterling and get drawn into 3somes, and any NTR will take the form of her taking over as alpha, Domming the scene and eventually pushing Sterling out or turning him into a sissy.
I dont think dev going to make MC a sissy, i think this its something u should ask before doing, probably Drew will fuck all the girls just like Hunter but she will be way harder to prevent i guess.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Tiff tells you Tefnut is in the game really?? and Lucia, fuck I really do need to play more attention to the dialogue, this completely blew passed me.

Edit: Care to cite chapter and context? maybe post a screenshot.
Sure thing. Chapter 7, noon event.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It also gets brought up once or twice more later, after MC's interactions with her make a mess.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I dont think dev going to make MC a sissy, i think this its something u should ask before doing, probably Drew will fuck all the girls just like Hunter but she will be way harder to prevent i guess.
Meh! Hunter already came close to making Sterling a Sissy (with the pink shirt) and he doesn't even have boobs :p.
Drew will wrap him around her finger right up to the point he figures out the jeopardy. A simple act of drew fucking the girls doesn't scream NTR to me (I know there are people here who would have a embalism over it), but for me an attractive feminine character fucking other feminine characters isn't a bad end :p, it would need to be a fully demeaning event, like maybe she makes him dress in a maids uniform (with a chastity cage) to clean up the girls after Drew has fucked them. look but never get to fuck ever again.

Reactions: mininator1

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
Meh! Hunter already came close to making Sterling a Sissy (with the pink shirt) and he doesn't even have boobs :p.
Drew will wrap him around her finger right up to the point he figures out the jeopardy. A simple act of drew fucking the girls doesn't scream NTR to me (I know there are people here who would have a embalism over it), but for me an attractive feminine character fucking other feminine characters isn't a bad end :p, it would need to be a fully demeaning event, like maybe she makes him dress in a maids uniform (with a chastity cage) to clean up the girls after Drew has fucked them. look but never get to fuck ever again.
To me either, i think MC and Drew should team up in the end and share the girls but i dont think thats going to happen, and being a "cuck" and sissy are quite different, maybe Drew NTR will be more degrading but with cage and stuff like that, I dont see that happening but who knows lol.

Reactions: Stil996

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
Is Drew evil? Will Drew join MC? Is Drew also against Hunter?

The real question is, Is Drew gonna get maimed just like Hunter? Why? Cuz it's funny.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Is Drew evil? Will Drew join MC? Is Drew also against Hunter?

The real question is, Is Drew gonna get maimed just like Hunter? Why? Cuz it's funny.
Drew is certainly evil.

I doubt Drew will team up with MC in the way most people would want. I can see maybe a team up to stop Hunter if Hunter and Drew ever get into it. I don't see Sterling and Drew tag teaming a girl. That's not Sterling.

Until CH10 releases, We really don't know what Drews plans with Hunter are. I personally think Hunter is gonna realize he invited a monster he can't handle, but at the same time, Drew would have to succeed in order for Hunter to get worried. which in canon can't happen.

Unless Drew bonds with the woman in canon and Hunter sees that she is a threat that way.

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
Drew is certainly evil.

I doubt Drew will team up with MC in the way most people would want. I can see maybe a team up to stop Hunter if Hunter and Drew ever get into it. I don't see Sterling and Drew tag teaming a girl. That's not Sterling.

Until CH10 releases, We really don't know what Drews plans with Hunter are. I personally think Hunter is gonna realize he invited a monster he can't handle, but at the same time, Drew would have to succeed in order for Hunter to get worried. which in canon can't happen.

Unless Drew bonds with the woman in canon and Hunter sees that she is a threat that way.
Nice thought out responce but IS DREW GONNA GET MAIMED?!

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Nice thought out responce but IS DREW GONNA GET MAIMED?!
We'll have to see in about 2 weeks or so? Though I'm guessing it's going to be just interference to start and then in the later events she starts to take some hits. Like Hunter. He didn't always get hurt after the lost. That came later.

Reactions: D Dog

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
We'll have to see in about 2 weeks or so? Though I'm guessing it's going to be just interference to start and then in the later events she starts to take some hits. Like Hunter. He didn't always get hurt after the lost. That came later.
Dev say anything about 1 more teaser? When i see CoomerKing post, i believed that was dev "words" when he says its possible the last :cry: .

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
Didn't he got predisposed to barf if he so much as smell seafood, dislocated a disk and got his deafness machine very painfully tampered with on the first chapter?

Reactions: Kopytko113

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
Lol so many Drew theories, the only one I haven't seen is the idea that maybe Drew's NTR isn't the girls but instead sterling, like maybe Drew drugs up and goes after sterlings vigin hole, Like maybe hunter gets the girls because Drew was never really into girls and only went after the aunt/grandma because he wanted to "make daddy proud" but now Drew gets a boy toy to play with and steals him infront of the girls thus the NTR and then hunter goes to pick up the pieces of their poor shattered hearts now the sterling is "gay for aunty Drew". thus bad ending/best ending since everyones still getting some lol

Bear2093

Jan 21, 2018
If Drew is an ntr tease then I don't think it's MC. My guess is Brenna cause Ophelia already has an ntr event with Hunter. Unless the Dev is going all in on Ophelia this update and giving her both the ntr events.

Dec 26, 2020
Last time WWG explicitly said which one was the final teaser, so I don't think this one is the last one. Which makes sense if the Dev said he was aiming for a release at the end of this month, so the 21st we would have the final teaser if everything goes smooth.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
To me either, i think MC and Drew should team up in the end and share the girls but i dont think thats going to happen, and being a "cuck" and sissy are quite different, maybe Drew NTR will be more degrading but with cage and stuff like that, I dont see that happening but who knows lol.
If Sterling was fine sharing he'd share with Hunter. The fact that sterling keeps cockblocking Hunter is the only reason Drew is here in the first place. As far as we know Drew is basically just Hunter jr.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes