Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
If Sterling was fine sharing he'd share with Hunter. The fact that sterling keeps cockblocking Hunter is the only reason Drew is here in the first place. As far as we know Drew is basically just Hunter jr.
In general, I'm fine with sharing my partners - but not if they wanted to be in bed with a bloated walking zombie.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
The real question is: Sterling will feel anger for Drew bang the ladies or he will feel envy for not be he with Drew?

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Drew will not team up with MC, at least until MAYBE at the very end of the game, but even than i doubt. The one thing i am wondering is will Sterling reverse things on Drew at some point in the future and fuck her lol.

Reactions: ScareKing

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
Lol so many Drew theories, the only one I haven't seen is the idea that maybe Drew's NTR isn't the girls but instead sterling, like maybe Drew drugs up and goes after sterlings vigin hole, Like maybe hunter gets the girls because Drew was never really into girls and only went after the aunt/grandma because he wanted to "make daddy proud" but now Drew gets a boy toy to play with and steals him infront of the girls thus the NTR and then hunter goes to pick up the pieces of their poor shattered hearts now the sterling is "gay for aunty Drew". thus bad ending/best ending since everyones still getting some lol
Way to much changes, normaly who likes straight games with harem and stuff like that, get realy angry with gay content out of nowhere, maybe MC fucking Drew can happen but i dont see something too far from that.

If Sterling was fine sharing he'd share with Hunter. The fact that sterling keeps cockblocking Hunter is the only reason Drew is here in the first place. As far as we know Drew is basically just Hunter jr.
Hunter use drugs and look like a old fat Freddy Krueger, if Drew can make the girls want her, i dont see a problem, only if MC its realy jealous of everyone.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Lol so many Drew theories, the only one I haven't seen is the idea that maybe Drew's NTR isn't the girls but instead sterling, like maybe Drew drugs up and goes after sterlings vigin hole, Like maybe hunter gets the girls because Drew was never really into girls and only went after the aunt/grandma because he wanted to "make daddy proud" but now Drew gets a boy toy to play with and steals him infront of the girls thus the NTR and then hunter goes to pick up the pieces of their poor shattered hearts now the sterling is "gay for aunty Drew". thus bad ending/best ending since everyones still getting some lol
That's only NTR if you are looking at it from the girls POV, a better description would be making a lifestyle change!

DIO-DA

Apr 22, 2019
There are some interesting but confusing thoughts so I wanted to jump in too!

What are you basing this doubt on? Drew seems nice, I expect whatever her motivations will be, she won't antagonise Sterling out of the blue.
You can base it on the fact that Drew has a known past of fucking David's family members, not sharing them with him. They shared with Hunter. What are you basing Drew seeming nice on? They've had one line since being introduced in the current timeline.

Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 3.35.32 PM.png

The facts we know about their past is that they had sex with David's sister and mother after learning Hunter's techniques.
They explain the situation to David when caught, but they went through with it, even having a 3some with the Keira and her mother without Hunter even present. Sterling was offered tutelage by Hunter as well and didn't take it, so that was obviously an option.

Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 3.42.28 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 4.03.26 PM.png

and what part of this has Sterling been aware off? you think Drew will enter the house wearing her bad guy name badge? maybe her "
I cucked everyone and all I got was this T-Shirt!" T-shirt :p

I think she will fuck Sterling and get drawn into 3somes, and any NTR will take the form of her taking over as alpha, Domming the scene and eventually pushing Sterling out or turning him into a sissy.
Sterling is fully aware of who Drew is and what's they've done, as he read it all in David's notebook with the story of Drew. Plus, as mentioned, he was warned by Hunter. So yay, no name badge needed :p.

Thinking they'll fuck Sterling is a thought, I'm not sure what lead you there, but it could be written in, i just don't think it will, as long as we're guessing. We're nine chapters in and I can't think of anything that'd suggest Sterling is able to be moved toward sissification.

Why? Sterling definitely isn't opposed to threesomes, why would he balk at the thought of doing it with Drew? If anything I'd expect it to be near the top of his wish list, and if Drew is looking for an In to take Sterlings girls this would be perfect.
He might balk at the thought because he knows Drew past and the part they played in tearing his family apart. That might make him the least bit hesitant. They're known as Hunter's protege to him. I don't think anyone said Sterling is opposed to 3somes, it's the personnel (and personal) component that seems like a stretch. Also, Drew looking for an in is pure speculation, so maybe but who knows! We can only work with what we actually know.

Obviously you're entitled to think whatever you want, but you started each of these quotes with questioning other's opinions so I was giving you context into why someone would think these things, as requested. I'd be interested to know why you think any of the things you suggested.

A point of interest to me in the Drew situation (which i was hoping would be used to support some of things you're saying haha) is that Drew states Hunter and Drew's partnership started when Hunter found Drew playing with Kiera's dirty laundry. Hunter just states he discovered Drew's interest in Kiera. If Drew was just a few years out from a sex change at the time, it'd be funny if Hunter actually walked in on Drew beginning to think about cross-dressing, and misconstrued the whole thing. The only problem is, why would Drew then follow Hunter's teachings. Excited for some more details moving forward.

Reactions: Dmob_6438

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
...[Snipped long complicated post questioning my questioning of assumptions]
Ok a pretty adversarial post but lets have it. Firstly I'm not asserting anything, I'm waiting for the next update to discover what happens, when I question someones theory I am "questioning" not accusing.
You put a bunch of stock in moral stuff, Sterling is trying to fuck his family (just like Hunter and Drew), he has no moral high ground. (and don't play the drugs card, he'd do it if he knew how).

My reason for doubting some of the predictions made here can summed up in 3 simple points
  1. Sterling is an idiot
  2. Sterling thinks with his cock
  3. Drew has boobs

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
I'm curios to see how Sterling will manage to fend off both Hunter and Drew at the same time. I mean, if they want, they can just split, with Hunter staying home with some of the girls and Drew going into town with the others. The only way he could do something about it would be with Lucia's help. About time to see her help in fending off those attempts.

But even Lucia is not the same now that her interest in a sex life was piqued. They could pull a reverse where they reveal that they wanted to get her alone and seduce her.

DIO-DA

Apr 22, 2019
Don't disagree with me!!!!!! Don't ask me why I think that!!!!! :cry::mad::cry:
lol whoa

What was adversarial? I just asked why you thought what you thought, and answered three questions you asked.

Who said you accused anyone of anything? I even explicitly wrote "obviously you're entitled to think whatever you want, but you started each of these quotes with questioning other's opinions so I was giving you context into why someone would think these things, as requested". I know you're questioning. I wrote questioning. Where is the miscommunication?

What you're calling "moral stuff" is me looking at what the character has done and predicting what they may do next instead of just making random things up, which is fine if that's what you enjoy.

And i'm DEFINITELY playing the drug card, lol what? "He'd do it if he could." According to whom? The irony of you placing negative morality on Sterling one sentence after telling me I'm making morality argument is gold.

Like I said, you can think what you want, I thought you had some reasoning and I was interested in talking to a fan. I clearly expected way too much from you when I asked for reasoning behind your doubts or beliefs.

Y'now, a conversation.

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
There are some interesting but confusing thoughts so I wanted to jump in too!

You can base it on the fact that Drew has a known past of fucking David's family members, not sharing them with him. They shared with Hunter. What are you basing Drew seeming nice on? They've had one line since being introduced in the current timeline.

View attachment 1807569

The facts we know about their past is that they had sex with David's sister and mother after learning Hunter's techniques.
They explain the situation to David when caught, but they went through with it, even having a 3some with the Keira and her mother without Hunter even present. Sterling was offered tutelage by Hunter as well and didn't take it, so that was obviously an option.

View attachment 1807581

View attachment 1807597

Sterling is fully aware of who Drew is and what's they've done, as he read it all in David's notebook with the story of Drew. Plus, as mentioned, he was warned by Hunter. So yay, no name badge needed :p.

Thinking they'll fuck Sterling is a thought, I'm not sure what lead you there, but it could be written in, i just don't think it will, as long as we're guessing. We're nine chapters in and I can't think of anything that'd suggest Sterling is able to be moved toward sissification.

He might balk at the thought because he knows Drew past and the part they played in tearing his family apart. That might make him the least bit hesitant. They're known as Hunter's protege to him. I don't think anyone said Sterling is opposed to 3somes, it's the personnel (and personal) component that seems like a stretch. Also, Drew looking for an in is pure speculation, so maybe but who knows! We can only work with what we actually know.

Obviously you're entitled to think whatever you want, but you started each of these quotes with questioning other's opinions so I was giving you context into why someone would think these things, as requested. I'd be interested to know why you think any of the things you suggested.

A point of interest to me in the Drew situation (which i was hoping would be used to support some of things you're saying haha) is that Drew states Hunter and Drew's partnership started when Hunter found Drew playing with Kiera's dirty laundry. Hunter just states he discovered Drew's interest in Kiera. If Drew was just a few years out from a sex change at the time, it'd be funny if Hunter actually walked in on Drew beginning to think about cross-dressing, and misconstrued the whole thing. The only problem is, why would Drew then follow Hunter's teachings. Excited for some more details moving forward.
Being honest, everyone in here are expecting Drew to be something different, whos right or wrong, only dev can answer. Hunter say he always try to make Drew his sucessor but he believe Drew was gay, dev could use that to make Drew x Hunter a possibility, and who knows what happen after, maybe Drew was in love with Keira but Hunter wants him to fuck everyone, anyway, i think its realy cool reading theories about the game, maybe some believe Drew its a Hunter robot and that could be the truth.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DIO-DA

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
lol whoa

What was adversarial? I just asked why you thought what you thought, and answered three questions you asked.

Who said you accused anyone of anything?

I even explicitly wrote "obviously you're entitled to think whatever you want,
Yeah you explicitly wrote "Think whatever you want" because I need your permission to think what I want, and not because it is passive aggressive code for "think what you want, but you're wrong".

And i'm DEFINITELY playing the drug card, lol what? "He'd do it if he could." According to whom? The irony of you placing negative morality on Sterling one sentence after telling me I'm making morality argument is gold.
If he were moral and wouldn't do the same if he could, Why is he focused on fucking his family rather than protecting them.

If I had knowledge that someone living in my house planned on drugging and raping my loved ones, nothing would convince me to tolerate their continued presence, if I couldn't remove them/get them arrested I would execute him, I'd slit his throat at the breakfast table if that is what it took.

What does Sterling do to protect his family? Jack shit, because he and Hunter are the same, only age and knowledge separate them, he doesn't want to protect them he just wants to fuck them first.

Like I said, you can think what you want, I thought you had some reasoning and I was interested in talking to a fan. I clearly expected way too much from you when I asked for reasoning behind your doubts or beliefs.

Y'now, a conversation.
A tip: if you actually want a conversation don't tell people they can think what they want, it is one of the most obnoxious things one person can say to another.

But on the of chance you are legitimately wanting discourse.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
Yeah you explicitly wrote "Think whatever you want" because I need your permission to think what I want, and not because it is passive aggressive code for "think what you want, but you're wrong".

If he were moral and wouldn't do the same if he could, Why is he focused on fucking his family rather than protecting them.

If I had knowledge that someone living in my house planned on drugging and raping my loved ones, nothing would convince me to tolerate their continued presence, if I couldn't remove them/get them arrested I would execute him, I'd slit his throat at the breakfast table if that is what it took.

What does Sterling do to protect his family? Jack shit, because he and Hunter are the same, only age and knowledge separate them, he doesn't want to protect them he just wants to fuck them first.

A tip: if you actually want a conversation don't tell people they can think what they want, it is one of the most obnoxious things one person can say to another.

But on the of chance you are legitimately wanting discourse.

The whole house its full of drugs, so probably MC put hes cock first for that reason, and that discussion about killing Hunter always come back, Ophelia need money to sustain everyone, shes not working so Hunter offers to pay, so kill him and the money/house its gone, and everyone would live happy on the streets lol, obviously theres a solution but its a game, dont try to put our "morals" on it, just enjoy.

Reactions: criestoomuch

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The whole house its full of drugs, so probably MC put hes cock first for that reason, and that discussion about killing Hunter always come back, Ophelia need money to sustain everyone, shes not working so Hunter offers to pay, so kill him and the money/house its gone, and everyone would live happy on the streets lol, obviously theres a solution but its a game, dont try to put our "morals" on it, just enjoy.
Bud I'm not arguing the morals of the "game", it is the morals of a character within the game. or are you also trying to cliam he has some kind of moral high ground? would you accept your family being drugged and raped for the price of rent? Besides who do you think inherits Hunters money if he dies?

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
but its a game, dont try to put our "morals" on it, just enjoy.
I agree, a suspension of disbelief is necessary to fully enjoy the far-fetched plot here. What matters is that the game's logic is internally consistent, not whether it aligns with what we would do in a similarly implausible scenario. I find it fun to speculate on what might happen next in this game, and I enjoy reading others' well thought-out theories citing background evidence. If you want to be that guy who says the Fellowship should've just rode the eagles to Mordor, well sure, but that's not a fun conversation for the rest of us.

As for my speculation:
Based on David's journal, I think Drew has embraced being a "dio del sesso". When confronted by David, Drew tried to shift blame onto Hunter, but also seemed enthusiastic and proud, and David wrote he thought Drew wasn't telling him everything. Whether Drew is sexually attracted to men, women, or both, is not totally clear. But we know Drew fucked Keira and her mother, which strongly implies a sexual attraction to women. And after Hunter's attempt to fuck Brenna is thwarted in chapter 7, Hunter says he's calling in Drew as "backup" and refers to Drew as "the manager" of "Babies R Us". These comments reinforce the idea that Drew, while appearing female, also has the desire to fuck women. Considering the bisexual behaviors exhibited by several of the women in the story, I suspect they might find Drew particularly alluring. Assuming Drew still has a dick, it's like "the best of both worlds" to the other women. Add that Drew is supposedly a master of seduction and you have a far bigger threat than Hunter could ever be.

Reactions: SuddenReal

Zakia

Jan 1, 2019
I mean, while I assume the dev did this to comply with patreon guidlines, but unless you play with the incest patch, they aren't family members technically. Either that or the girls were never meant to be related to Sterling at all. That is a question only the dev could answer though. Also Sterling isn't using drugs or manipulation to bag the girls, he has bagged them by being kind and genuine imo.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
I mean, while I assume the dev did this to comply with patreon guidlines, but unless you play with the incest patch, they aren't family members technically. Either that or the girls were never meant to be related to Sterling at all. That is a question only the dev could answer though. Also Sterling isn't using drugs or manipulation to bag the girls, he has bagged them by being kind and genuine imo.
Frankly most incest games on this site make little to no sense without incest patchs and it usually pretty obvious that the characters are meant to be related. This is really no different and playing without the incest patch makes a lot of changes to the characters behavior and backstory that don't make much sense.

Reactions: JojodoLolo

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
Bud I'm not arguing the morals of the "game", it is the morals of a character within the game. or are you also trying to cliam he has some kind of moral high ground? would you accept your family being drugged and raped for the price of rent? Besides who do you think inherits Hunters money if he dies?
Like i say before, its a game, everyone is being affect by the drugs, for that reason, i dont think we could use ur morals on the characters, we dont know what those drugs do, theres a bunch of horny people who dont give a shit about whos going to fuck them, say that MC its accepting someone else trying to fuck hes family make no sense TO ME, and Hunter says that Drew is the one who take care of his money, so they could make Hunter being poor and Drew rich, make Drew inherit everything.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
The real question is: Sterling will feel anger for Drew bang the ladies or he will feel envy for not be he with Drew?
Drew banging the girls like all the NTR endings will be non-canon so we will never likely see a funny reverse uno reverse whereve Sterling wants the NTR antagonist vs trying to not lose his girls lol. As for Drew himself it was implied he had virtually no interest in women in any way shape or form deeply triggering Hunter who was terrified he was gay until Keira came on the scene. Were not sure what it was about her that really got his loins flowing but then we can also just assume Hunter was behind this radical change via nefarious means too (yes drugs are still an option given huge change in Keira and her mom too). The fact post David driving them all away that he showed zero continued interest in the girls (hes not as far as i recall with either) and instead has been at the cosmetic surgery means he could indeed still be purely interested in men when left to his own devices.

Romancing Drew seems a stretch but i think WWG is going in hard on Trans content so maybe not (Ophelia and Lucia are confirmed Trans fans via games they've played) and Teff's ex boyfriend is another Trans character who is sticking around as confirmed in one the teasers. Drew for all i know could be a character there to drive a wedge between Sterling and the girls so he can have him for himself and himself only? Who knows? We can only wait and see.

Reactions: lipe2410

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
the futa/trans tag, refers to one of the chapters where they get inside a videogame or something.
While I personally don't disagree with your view in general, this particular statement isn't quite right. We've already been introduced to another, earlier in the game. Changed his name from Chad to Peyton. I think it was Tefnut's ex-boyfriend.

• Wow
Reactions: Guyin Cognito

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I think KiraMantis is right. The tag has been there long before we got to see Peyton. Peyton was first seen in CH 9. Also, it wouldn't make sense to tag because a side character. Otherwise if a game has a gay friend, you'd have to tag the games as "gay" and that would be misleading.

The tag was added when Ophelia started playing the Futa game on her laptop many updates ago now.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes