Orpheus22

Jun 10, 2020
what means NTR content?
NTR (Netorare) ( 寝取られ ) which literally translates to "taken away by sleeping with." is a genre focused on infidelity in which storylines typically focus on the internal emotional distress/trauma caused by one member in a relationship cheating on the other. This cheating is mostly non-consensual which involves deceit, manipulation and lies, blackmail or drugging or forced and in the end the partner cheating gives in to the perpetrator. It used commonly when FMC cheats on MC causing him emotional trauma because most stories are MC focused. Or in Simple vague terms people use as when Douche steals MC's partner.

(Netorase) is basically a willing cuckold. MC is actually wanting and willing to make FMC to have sex with other people and felt pleasure from seeing them.

(Netori)[Most Popular] FMC is cheating (consensual unlike NTR(netorare) ) with MC on her partner. In this partner of FMC is usually a cheater or abuser or unable to satisfy FMC. So FMC cheats with MC on her partner. Or in Simple vague terms people use as when MC steals other girls.

Cheating: NTR is not cheating. Cheating is consensual unlike NTR where it's mostly not. However cheating is often a part of NTR.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
So...

No real difference from what we already have right now, is what you mean.
The difference being that fem-Hunter manages to bring a higher level of cringy-ness running up my spine. Hunter as he is, has been 'grandfathered' in. Hunter is Hunter. FEM-Hunter... When I imagine fem-Hunter, I see Hunter's head on a scrawny old lady body with wrinkly, saggy tits. Don't forget the sunburnt skin and liver spots

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
I'm sorry if it seems like I'm promoting another game in this thread. But, Fem-Hunter makes me think of the old witch in LLtP.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I would assume so. Morning wood is exactly that isn't it?
On a technicality, yes, but it's also most often caused by a full bladder. The body will react to other stimuli while a person is asleep, though. I've woken up several times in the past with my GF at the time already busy with my member. A different one claimed at one point to have blown me to completion and says I never woke up. I really hope she was joking, though, because sleeping through what she could do would just be criminal.

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
If they're healthy. yes.
I would assume so. Morning wood is exactly that isn't it?
On a technicality, yes, but it's also most often caused by a full bladder. The body will react to other stimuli while a person is asleep, though. I've woken up several times in the past with my GF at the time already busy with my member. A different one claimed at one point to have blown me to completion and says I never woke up. I really hope she was joking, though, because sleeping through what she could do would just be criminal.
Indeed.

Do unconsious men maintain their erections? or is she coming strapped :p
Well, I don't think there's a need to answer that one anymore, everyone else already did it for me. :cool:

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Now we just need to figure out how a Hunter Hag gives the MC a hardon in the first incstance :unsure:
Seriously!? The very same way male Hunter already does what he does. Drugs!
What have I been saying all this time? Female Hunter would not be much different than male Hunter.
I swear, sometimes it feels like we didn't play the same game, dude.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Seriously!? The very same way male Hunter already does what he does. Drugs!
What have I been saying all this time? Female Hunter would not be much different than male Hunter.
I swear, sometimes it feels like we didn't play the same game, dude.
maybe man, I just think of how different men and women are, or at least how different I seem to be from women, namely I've always needed some kind of visual stimulation, while women seem so much more about tactile simulation, an overstimulated clit seems like the most fantastic thing in the world (I imagine if a man went through the same experience, all that would happen is he'd blow his load instantly).

I just can't imagine a drug being able to make me hard in the face of Hunter. I'll admit though I've never had sex with chemical enhancement so I'm in no position to make any prediction with confidence.

Reactions: Puma1978

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Bro if there was a female hunter, I wonder how would she be able to get with men, considering our hunter uses ways of manipulation and drugs to have sex with the girls so it will be curious how Female hunter will go to complete her goal. I mean I can see this happening

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes