Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
The tag was added when Ophelia started playing the Futa game on her laptop many updates ago now.
Fair enough, I just wouldn't have considered it for something that doesn't actually involve the 'real' characters in the game. It was beyond ridiculous, that game. Then again, I also don't view Futa and Trans as the same thing, either. Magical dick girls are vastly different from guys who decide to get boob jobs and start acting feminine. ;)

Though I realize my own argument fails on Peyton there, because if anything, they definitely weren't very feminine. Like an angry Amazon.

Asmodeus34

Feb 8, 2022
I think KiraMantis is right. The tag has been there long before we got to see Peyton. Peyton was first seen in CH 9. Also, it wouldn't make sense to tag because a side character. Otherwise if a game has a gay friend, you'd have to tag the games as "gay" and that would be misleading.

The tag was added when Ophelia started playing the Futa game on her laptop many updates ago now.
The Lesbian tag would like a word with you.

Asmodeus34

Feb 8, 2022
Why? Is Brenna and Eva having sex with each other not lesbian?
Personally, I don't really think any Male Protag Harem game should actually have the lesbian tag, but that's just me.

My point, however, was more that the mods don't care whether a tag is misleading or not. There's plenty of, again, male protag harem games where the only lesbian action is the girls kissing after just sharing MC's cock that somehow get the lesbian tag. So your example I quoted wasn't nearly as ridiculous as you made it seem when compared to the absolute sorry state of the lesbian tag.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Why? Is Brenna and Eva having sex with each other not lesbian?
Personally, I don't really think any Male Protag Harem game should actually have the lesbian tag, but that's just me.

My point, however, was more that the mods don't care whether a tag is misleading or not. There's plenty of, again, male protag harem games where the only lesbian action is the girls kissing after just sharing MC's cock that somehow get the lesbian tag. So your example I quoted wasn't nearly as ridiculous as you made it seem when compared to the absolute sorry state of the lesbian tag.
+1 for me lesbian means "no boys allowed"
the content here could use a Bisexual tag though I guess

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
+1 for me lesbian means "no boys allowed"
the content here could use a Bisexual tag though I guess
If a lesbian girl recieve oral sex from a bisexual girl, whos being fuck by a dude, the lesbian girl will become bi? I think lesbian tag should be use when theres sexual interaction between two girls.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
not recently, but i've made my own "what ifs" kind of. I don't know what post i shared them. You'll have to go way way back. almost a year back. I may have shared it in the fan art thread. that has a lot less post so if i did, you'll find it easier. iirc, i made 3.

Reactions: x0run

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
You know I had a good what if,
what if the all character genders were opposites where the game has the same context to it but Sterling and hunter are females and rest are all guys and they’re battling to get all of the guys and their names will be different. Sterling will be Stacy, hunter will be Hallie, Ophelia will be Oliver, Brenna will be Bryan, Catherine can be Connor, Lucia can be Luke, Eva can be Evan and etc. that could be an interesting one to see how things would be if the roles were opposite

TGafy

May 14, 2020
no NTR content when?
What the hell is this? Are you demanding no to NTR content? Asking when the release is? Or asking when the 'no NTR' rally is?

what if the all character genders were opposites where the game has the same context to it but Sterling and hunter are females and rest are all guys and they’re battling to get all of the guys and their names will be different. Sterling will be Stacy, hunter will be Hallie, Ophelia will be Oliver, Brenna will be Bryan, Catherine can be Connor, Lucia can be Luke, Eva can be Evan and etc. that could be an interesting one to see how things would be if the roles were opposite
:ROFLMAO::sick: Imagining fem-Hunter going after the characters has me laughing and cringing. Well done.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
a
An interesting idea, however i DO NOT want to see a female Hunter...

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
a

An interesting idea, however i DO NOT want to see a female Hunter...
As opposed to having to see the male Hunter?

If given a choice I'd rather look at a female naked than a male, but hey, maybe I'm the weird one here. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
As opposed to seeing the male Hunter?

If given a choice I'd rather look at a female naked than a male, but hey, maybe I'm the weird one here. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yea, cause i am way more fine with ugly males, then ugly females... ugh...

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes