supercerealbob

Apr 26, 2019
Idk if im just stupid put the patch wont work for me for some reason i am putting it in the right place but nothing seems to change if anyone else has dealt with this and has a fix i would greatly appreciate it! :)

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
12 girls right now. 13 if you include the Hotel Girl that looks like she might get content this month.

Game is linear, but if you have NTR turn on, choices do appear that can lead to bad ends. The scene does rewind after you view it and you can go back down the canon path. Bad ends are non-canon.

Reactions: rafaaa

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
so the choices (without NTR included) dont affect the game a lot right? Isnt like BaD or college kings that choice matters
There are no choices aside from NTR choices, so if you turn off NTR, there are no choices at all.

Each chapter, the girls have a certain amount of times they must be visited before it moves onto the next chapter. For the most part, order of which you visit them doesn't matter. Though sometimes you must complete 1 girl before you can visit another. You can't miss it though, since they must all be complete for the chapter to move on.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Hey guys, there is a Status Update on Patreon and i want to share here so you guys can understand the delay. It can't be any clearer that the delay is all patreons fault.

TLDR; Patreon is forcing WWG to go over the game and remove all Incest content that may have slipped through, all content that somehow "implies" incest and any blackmail or non-con. He then has to submit a build to their liking and they have to green light it. This is going to cause a delay and he hopes for a very early June release.

Back in January, the Patreon Trust & Safety team contacted me with the news that my project was against Patreon's guidelines for acceptable content. When asked what content was against their TOS, they listed the What If series. Since I couldn't alter those What Ifs without butchering them, I told Patreon that I'd remove the offending content. The Trust & Safety team then asked what content I'd be providing. I told them about the main game, Power Vacuum. I provided them a link and they didn't get back to me for four months.
Which brings us to last week when they finally got back to me(yes, four months later) to tell me that much of Power Vacuum is against their TOS. If you're familiar with Patreon's guidelines, you'd know that incest isn't allowed. But according to Patreon's Trust & Safety team, even implications of incest aren't allowed. Dialogue such as "You're like a sister to me." or "We're like a family." are now against the TOS. Of course, blackmail and non-consent content were also brought up.
So now, I have to comb through all of Power Vacuum's dialogue for anything that breaks Patreon's wide reaching TOS. I will also have to disable all NTR content in the Patreon version of the game. I'll still be making the same amount of NTR content but NTR will be set to "off" by default in Power Vacuum.
Having to rebuild the game will regrettably lead to a delay for Chapter 10. My initial schedule had me releasing at the end of May, but with how things are going with Patreon, I'm hesitant to give a date. With how open ended their TOS has become, I fear there may be a chance they could reject my first rebuild. Ideally, I can get the rebuild approved and the update out before June 7th. I'm sorry, I know it's been a long wait for Chapter 10 but hopefully it won't be much longer.
For everyone that upgraded their pledge in anticipation of a May release, you can lower/cancel your pledge in June and still get the perks you had in May. When the beta or official release is out, just message me on Patreon and I will send you the appropriate links.
If you have questions, I'd appreciate it if you could take them to the Power Vacuum Discord.

Last edited:

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I can't decide whether it's hypocritical or simply ironic that anti-NTR crusaders and their attacks on this game risk it being taken off Patreon, which would deprive everyone else of these characters. "Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster."

Hopefully WWG doesn't have to wait for a full review of the new build before releasing it?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
That's exactly what i think. They reported it for the NTR and Hunter and are risking deleting the entire game. They were thinking "Let me report this to patreon and make this game better for everyone, because i hate ntr!", probably.
Wait a moment, NTR is against Patreon rules?? shit this system just keeps getting more and more fascist, who is dictating those rules? which culture?

Gab1

Jul 9, 2018
seen his situation i think it will be really hard to make a game that can be approved by patreon tos...
my advice would be to find another host.

Reactions: pspdanxtx283

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Wait a moment, NTR is against Patreon rules?? shit this system just keeps getting more and more fascist, who is dictating those rules? which culture?
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic. NTR merely offended whomever reported the game to Patreon, but it was the incest and non-consent that were against their rules.

Reactions: sava75 and lxh123

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
did not think this story could get any worst now that I've seen the ending to chap 9 I can say i was wrong its even worst then i imagined

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes