Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I could work with that. Especially if it leads to a Tefnut sandwich with MC and Drew.
I assume It's Sterling and Drew both on top of Tef
I'm so dense the only thing I could think off was , and when did she get added to the cast??

Last edited:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018

In Chapter Ten, Drew takes a certain someone on a stress relief getaway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dev doing a little bit of trolling, but maybe someone here is sherlock holmes, and can figure out who it is? My guess is that it's the MC.

As always, support the dev, and you're welcome.
I think you are right about it being MC, this is basically gonna be a WTF moment for MC once he sees that Drew has a big schlong. It's meant to keep the MC on edge where he isn't just worrying about Hunter anymore, because Drew is here to fuck the girls as well. I don't think Drew is gonna have NTR scenes that quickly, but of course i could be wrong, it might be some quicky scene.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
What are you basing this doubt on? Drew seems nice, I expect whatever her motivations will be, she won't antagonise Sterling out of the blue.
The fact that hunter has called her in to help him and has already fallen to hunters teachings, plus WWG already confirmed drew will ntr sterling in a bad ending. I don't think she is gonna be like hunter around sterling I expect her to be super nice to him but with ulterior motives, maybe even earning a little trust then rips it away but fucking one of the girls.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I'm so dense the only thing I could think off was , and when did she get added to the cast??
See, this is how people reveal they weren't actually paying attention to the character dialogue. Tiff tells you this herself, and I think Lucia chimes in on the matter as well.

Reactions: Kingkoopa97

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The fact that hunter has called her in to help him and has already fallen to hunters teachings, plus WWG already confirmed drew will ntr sterling in a bad ending. I don't think she is gonna be like hunter around sterling I expect her to be super nice to him but with ulterior motives, maybe even earning a little trust then rips it away but fucking one of the girls.
and what part of this has Sterling been aware off? you think Drew will enter the house wearing her bad guy name badge? maybe her "
I cucked everyone and all I got was this T-Shirt!" T-shirt :p

I think she will fuck Sterling and get drawn into 3somes, and any NTR will take the form of her taking over as alpha, Domming the scene and eventually pushing Sterling out or turning him into a sissy.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
See, this is how people reveal they weren't actually paying attention to the character dialogue. Tiff tells you this herself, and I think Lucia chimes in on the matter as well.
Tiff tells you Tefnut is in the game really?? and Lucia, fuck I really do need to play more attention to the dialogue, this completely blew passed me.

Edit: Care to cite chapter and context? maybe post a screenshot.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
and what part of this has Sterling been aware off? you think Drew will enter the house wearing her bad guy name badge? maybe her "
I cucked everyone and all I got was this T-Shirt!" T-shirt :p

I think she will fuck Sterling and get drawn into 3somes, and any NTR will take the form of her taking over as alpha, Domming the scene and eventually pushing Sterling out or turning him into a sissy.
Hunter says it at the end of chapter 8 Screenshot_20.png
Screenshot_21.png

Reactions: D Dog and Stil996

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Tiff tells you Tefnut is in the game really?? and Lucia, fuck I really do need to play more attention to the dialogue, this completely blew passed me.

Edit: Care to cite chapter and context? maybe post a screenshot.
Chapter 7 tiffs first cleaning event in the kitchen/living room, she talks about being embarrassed about her real name and where it comes from; Teffnut lol

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Chapter 7 tiffs first cleaning event in the kitchen/living room, she talks about being embarrassed about her real name and where it comes from; Teffnut lol
ok I remember now, can't believe I forgot that, I must have repressed it out of sympathy lol

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Reactions: Kingkoopa97

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
I still don't think she will be in his face about it. If it is NTR as the taggers call it, it will be more subtle than that, I think hunter will be shocked and that will be all the opening Drew will need to get on Sterlings good side. Any NTR from Drew will blindside him.
I Agree with drew being super nice and thoughtful towards sterling until she makes her move, but the theory that she and sterling will fuck or share any of the gals just doesn't make much sense.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I Agree with drew being super nice and thoughtful towards sterling until she makes her move, but the theory that she and sterling will fuck or share any of the gals just doesn't make much sense.
Why? Sterling definitely isn't opposed to threesomes, why would he balk at the thought of doing it with Drew? If anything I'd expect it to be near the top of his wish list, and if Drew is looking for an In to take Sterlings girls this would be perfect.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes