PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
most of the damage isn't even from Sterling. It's from the girls or his own devices lol. Eye - Cath, Tooth - Brenna, Poison - himself.
Wasn't there also one where Catherine burned the house down with everyone inside, Hunter included ?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Wasn't there also one where Catherine burned the house down with everyone inside, Hunter included ?
Yeah, i'm just saying that most of the damage doesn't come from Sterling. Seeing as how the girls hurt him in their respective bad ends, Ophelia probably hurts Hunter this chapter lol.

Reactions: Kopytko113

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yeah, i'm just saying that most of the damage doesn't come from Sterling. Seeing as how the girls hurt him in their respective bad ends, Ophelia probably hurts Hunter this chapter lol.
I hope not! Hunter needs a break, it's been a tough series so far :cry:

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
If i remember correctly, theres one that Hunter was missing and TV news say something about find his body, i think its the bad end that MC was hide in wall but not sure about that.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
good game sadly most of the TV show jokes aren't comphensible to those outside USA\canada...and there are a ton of them..

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
If i remember correctly, theres one that Hunter was missing and TV news say something about find his body, i think its the bad end that MC was hide in wall but not sure about that.
that's the Cath birthday robot bad end. She kills him, but Sterling hides the body.

Jan 21, 2020
?? why would you think that, the NTR scenes are always bad ends, they are always balanced with a "good end"
Characters, in the past, have been sexed up by Hunter way before Sterling got to them. (Aliza comes to mind) The "good ending" is generally just Sterling thwarting Hunter's attempts, not necessarilly Sterling gettin' some in the same scene or even update. (I will admit, it has happened though) Personally, I'm leaning towards Hunter banging Ophelia this update and Sterling getting his chance the following update. This is mostly because Ophelia is THE milf of the game and WWG is a massive tease. Lol.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yeah, there are a LOT of jokes that would fly over most peoples heads if you are outside of America or don't keep up with American culture.
We need an idiots guide or easteregg map for this game, I think most of "american culture" is understood by non-americans because of the sheer volumn of TV & Movies Amerca produces, but there is still a bunch that doesn't travel so well.

As for Canada.... Does anyone ever truly understand a Canadian? :unsure:

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Characters, in the past, have been sexed up by Hunter way before Sterling got to them. (Aliza comes to mind) The "good ending" is generally just Sterling thwarting Hunter's attempts, not necessarilly Sterling gettin' some in the same scene or even update. (I will admit, it has happened though) Personally, I'm leaning towards Hunter banging Ophelia this update and Sterling getting his chance the following update. This is mostly because Ophelia is THE milf of the game and WWG is a massive tease. Lol.
Not going to lie I've gone off Ophelia, she used to be my fav but the tease has just gone on for too long, now I just think Meh! I don't even care anymore, I won't kick her out of bed, but I'm done chasing her.

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
When sterling tells her that, it seems pretty clear that he's already too late and hunter got to her before sterling woke up, that's why hunter is looking smug.
Yeah, I just replayed that bad end and it says that it took three weeks for him to come out of the coma. So, enough time to seduce at least half of the girls.

Dec 11, 2021
Not going to lie I've gone off Ophelia, she used to be my fav but the tease has just gone on for too long, now I just think Meh! I don't even care anymore, I won't kick her out of bed, but I'm done chasing her.
That's my attitude to all women now. Has served me well. 6 years ago this hot model crossed paths with me and we ended up together for 3 years. Best not to care too much and go about your business. Of course it ended, but as Replicant Phish always says: "She's not yours, it's just your turn."

Reactions: naldon
Jan 21, 2020
Not me. The wait has been painful, but i've never given up on Ophelia. She is still my favorite girl. Her teasing has been rough, but i like to think of it as the build up that's about to burst.
Ophelia started off as best girl for me but as the updates went on my interest began to waver. After replaying the game back-to-back though she has returned to the top spot. You really feel in that last update that she's just a caring woman way in over her head. She's dealing with intense emotions she feels she has no control over and acts out in a way that she's idealized. (Being a dommy mommy) I'm not huge into the femdom thing so that intially threw me for a loop till I reread it and began to sympathize.

I feel as though Brenna has taken more centre-stage for the emotional connection character arc, at least for the past few updates, and that has endeared me to her (making her a definite contender) But Ophelia will always be top gal.

*sighs* As usual, my love of milfs prevails.

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
If you play My New Life, u wouldn't say that, and Ophelia is THE milf but after her, theres a bunch of scenes that everyone wants to see, like 3some with Ophelia and Bre, so its not the end of tease lol.

Reactions: DeathIsImminent

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Ok yeah Sterling may not have done damage towards hunter but he did set him up to get hurt like when Hunter pretended to be Sterling and he made hunter say something inappropriate to brenna

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Ok yeah Sterling may not have done damage towards hunter but he did set him up to get hurt like when Hunter pretended to be Sterling and he made hunter say something inappropriate to brenna
That's a bit of a reach, Sterling didn't plan it with her, and he had no knowledge of what excatly she would do, all he did was block Hunters success, the rest was on Brenna.

Reactions: Dmob_6438

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
That's a bit of a reach, Sterling didn't plan it with her, and he had no knowledge of what excatly she would do, all he did was block Hunters success, the rest was on Brenna.
Huh I’m so dumb I never really thought of it, my bad forget I said anything

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes