dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
What? Why? Games Game is great Loved playing it as well as What ifs..

Just one question will MC dad's sister and mother will be in future updates and will they be romanceable ?
dartred can u ask the dev..if he doesn't reply on this forum
I don't ask dev about future content, because it would spoil any surprises he has for us and I'm pretty confident he won't tell us future plans.

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
Can the patreons even request a What If with Hunter and Lucia's mom/Sterling's grandma? Technically we have seen them having sex with Hunter. The idea of Lucia and her mother oyakodon seems great

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2019
Oh God, I shouldn't have looked at the teasers, now the hype is ripping apart my mind.

Dartred, you did this to me. I'm pretty sure that's a lie, but I need someone to blame that isn't me :p

Is there any way you take away food and sleep from WWG? I'm pretty sure they're just distractions from game development anyways

Reactions: T. Jin

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
I’m honestly down to see a bad ending for Ophelia and Aliza cuz I don’t remember but the last time I saw a bad ending for Aliza was ch.3 I think, if I’m wrong what was last bad ending for Aliza

Oct 3, 2019
I mean, what better time to give the bad end to Ophelia? It's the 10th CH, it's been 4 CH's since her last bad end and best of all, it's mother day month. This had Ophelia's time to written all over it.
Especially considering the brief shower scene from the last Brenna What If, he is such a tease

Now knowing this is WWG, how much do you want to bet he's going troll us with Ophelia? Recall the absolute stunner that was Drew's reveal last chapter...

Reactions: Dmob_6438

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I don't think there's going to be a bait in switch. You don't just go from showing your dick to pretending it didn't happen.

Reactions: IAmTheMinotaur

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
I don't think there's going to be a bait in switch. You don't just go from showing your dick to pretending it didn't happen.
What I'm curious about is if it will be an Ophelia + Aliza scene or just Ophelia. Frankly, I would prefer if it were just Ophelia with Aliza passed out in a corner (since that was what seemed to happen). Don't know, feels we already had a threesome scene with Aliza in a What if so she had her spotlight.

Last edited:
Reactions: jim0066

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Well What If scenarios don't effect what comes next in the main game.

I was talking about it with someone else too, that we think it should be just Ophelia with Aliza watching or to the side. At the least, it should be Ophelia majority. She deserves this one, for reasons i've listed and don't want to sound like a broken record lol.

I hope that Aliza is just too shocked to join in, but can't look away out of morbid curiosity.

Reactions: DanteRed

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Well What If scenarios don't effect what comes next in the main game.

I was talking about it with someone else too, that we think it should be just Ophelia with Aliza watching or to the side. At the least, it should be Ophelia majority. She deserves this one, for reasons i've listed and don't want to sound like a broken record lol.

I hope that Aliza is just too shocked to join in, but can't look away out of morbid curiosity.
If Drew is in the game NTR style this would be the perfect time for an entrance,
Hunter Fucks Ophelia, while Aliza spys from the doorway, Drew Catches Aliza spying and takes advantage of her horny state, fondling her while they both watch Hunter Stretch out Ophelia's ass.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Looks like Hunter is gonna have an easy time of it too, judging by the glasses and several, at least more than one, bottles both Aliza and Ophelia is under the influence. Bet what they're talking about is what happened earlier when Sterling and Ophelia made an unannounced visit and found Aliza in a compromised position with the dildo.

It might be that Hunter is staying there, but I think that would be too easy. Hunter would have too many opportunities to corrupt her with Sterling not there to prevent it.

Has anyone thought that Hunter and Drew might share a room? Would he be above sleeping with her in that case? He certainly gives the impression that he is enough of a deviant...

Agh, so many unknowns this time around. I can't wait!

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
Looks like Hunter is gonna have an easy time of it too, judging by the glasses and several, at least more than one, bottles both Aliza and Ophelia is under the influence. Bet what they're talking about is what happened earlier when Sterling and Ophelia made an unannounced visit and found Aliza in a compromised position with the dildo.

It might be that Hunter is staying there, but I think that would be too easy. Hunter would have too many opportunities to corrupt her with Sterling not there to prevent it.

Has anyone thought that Hunter and Drew might share a room? Would he be above sleeping with her in that case? He certainly gives the impression that he is enough of a deviant...

Agh, so many unknowns this time around. I can't wait!
Maybe Drew will stay with Aliza, and those theory make the wait even longer lol

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
If Drew is staying with Aliza won’t that give him a chance to corrupt her even more? I feel like now that hunter had recruited drew to help corrupt the girls I feel like Sterling is gonna need some more help cause he won’t be able keep tract of all girls or hunter and drew 24/7

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
I mean, it makes no sense, to me at least, why no one is staying at Aliza's.
She has a whole house to herself ever since Kevin had to leave and there is no room for Drew at Ophelia's...

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
If Drew is staying with Aliza won’t that give him a chance to corrupt her even more? I feel like now that hunter had recruited drew to help corrupt the girls I feel like Sterling is gonna need some more help cause he won’t be able keep tract of all girls or hunter and drew 24/7
We dont know yet how Drew can help Hunter, maybe shes going to be friendly and lead girls to Hunter or shes going to just fuck everyone and Hunter will try to join, i think Tiffany(maid) will become a allie, we even see some teasers with Drew trying to "help" her with some ex stuff, maybe Drew was just trying to reduce the enemys numbers.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
While Hunter would like to bed all the women, part of his goal is to pass on his legacy (which, technically, means Hunter is sort of always winning, even when we have sex with them, but ... lesser of two evils). Hunter originally wanted to share, but the MC wouldn't have it, thus the rivalry. Hunter is funniest when he's losing and panicking. With all that in mind, I would do it something like this:

Hunter brings in Drew to be an ally, to help Hunter score with the women either by acting as a wing-man or by distracting MC, with the promise of Hunter and Drew sharing, but Drew decides to be just as "selfish" as the MC and try to get the women for herself, thus creating a third "faction" in competition for the women, which will be super-frustrating to Hunter. This reminds me of something ... OH!

Personally, I always thought the best/funniest Spy vs Spy comics were when the third, female, spy showed up and tricked both of the main character spies.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
A lot of different opinions on what Drew role will be. Helping Hunter or taking the girls for herself seem to be the most common ideas. With 1 or 2 people thinking she is there to help Sterling (yeah right lol). I'm hoping that she would be in alliance with Hunter. Not there to outright feed the girls to Hunter, but help make it easier for him. That way, if she is open to sharing, we could get something like 3somes and spitroasting with Hunter and Drew.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes