Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
It shouldn't be. The world set up of Power Vacuum is the same as ours. Just because my game occasionally pulls a Breaking Bad mercury fulminate doesn't mean I can have biological men getting pregnant.
Not sure if you're serious when saying this cause the ability of the drugs (and medical care) in the world of Power Vacuum are nothing like ours. Steroids with affects so strong that you could become as big as MC in a short time span without any majorly bad side effects, aphrodisiacs strong enough where people lose their minds and become sex freaks, and Hunter still being alive after all the poison and drugs he's ingested, none of that is the same as our world. Honestly I can kind of understand where TrueJackal is coming from for their suggestion, maybe not to the level of artificially creating ovaries, but the implied level of tech and medical knowledge in this game is pretty advanced compared to where we are now.

Reactions: TrueJackal

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Not sure if you're serious when saying this cause the ability of the drugs (and medical care) in the world of Power Vacuum are nothing like ours. Steroids with affects so strong that you could become as big as MC in a short time span without any majorly bad side effects, aphrodisiacs strong enough where people lose their minds and become sex freaks, and Hunter still being alive after all the poison and drugs he's ingested, none of that is the same as our world. Honestly I can kind of understand where TrueJackal is coming from for their suggestion, maybe not to the level of artificially creating ovaries, but the implied level of tech and medical knowledge in this game is pretty advanced compared to where we are now.
All of that is covered in the mercury fulminate caveat.

Reactions: pinkie96

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I mean the old guy doesn't really do much. He's gone for 90% of each chapter and when he is there he's just comic relief. He's basically like dr doofenshmirtz. If you're into ntr you can let him win once just to watch the scene and it's basically treated as a game over and rewinds the game. If you don't care for ntr than his appearance in each chapter is him coming up with a scheme near the end of the chapter only for it to blow up in his face and it ends up either hurting himself or helping the mc.

Compared to most ntr games he's not really a threat or even a rival. The mc is winning and Hunter's only real issue is that Sterling isn't sharing.
yea i got it now..in disabled NTR anyway but maybe it's only is look thast is repulsive and disturbing.thanks

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Does the term "Artistic license" mean anything to you?

Reactions: pinkie96

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021

In Chapter Ten, this happens.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not a big fan of hunter, or the NTR content in this game, as I have it turned off. Luckily I don't really like Ophelia that much. You've been warned however, don't kink shame.

As always, support the dev, and you're welcome.
1651508680094.png

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
the old a snake bit my cock, please suck out the poison before I die trick.. priceless
As i'm writing up an idea for this, i don't see how i can transition it into sex. I can make her suck him off a lot, but i don't see what the reasoning to go beyond that would be.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
As i'm writing up an idea for this, i don't see how i can transition it into sex. I can make her suck him off a lot, but i don't see what the reasoning to go beyond that would be.
He heard that girl juices can help neutralize the remaining venom and heal the wound ?

bloren

Sep 7, 2017

In Chapter Ten, this happens.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not a big fan of hunter, or the NTR content in this game, as I have it turned off. Luckily I don't really like Ophelia that much. You've been warned however, don't kink shame.

As always, support the dev, and you're welcome.
NTR is still optional right? I don't really have a problem with the fetish but good lord Hunter looks utterly ghastly.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
NTR is still optional right? I don't really have a problem with the fetish but good lord Hunter looks utterly ghastly.
The dev said that the NTR will always be optional. I doubt that he would change that, this far in development.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
It's always going to be optional. I imagine this is just going to be like the last time he tried anything with Ophelia or that one with Brenda. Sterling sabotages him somehow and Hunter ends up getting hurt.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Perhaps the poison is only deadly when injected directly into the bloodstream, she accidentally swallows it and it turns out to be a powerful aphrodisiac? :unsure:

On the other hand, we already had a poisoned BJ during the role-playing game session.

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Perhaps the poison is only deadly when injected directly into the bloodstream, she accidentally swallows it and it turns out to be a powerful aphrodisiac? :unsure:

On the other hand, we already had a poisoned BJ during the role-playing game session.
And during the same session they pointed out that sucking out poison doesnt actually work, but they were doing it just for the sake of the game

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes