Skode

Mar 9, 2020
At this rate were gonna bang the mom before the hot blonde cousin Lucia? I weep i tell thee! (Especially as in non-canon content weve seen her banged by like three different other guys already lol). I deffo feel theyre building up around Drew, her mom and grandmother using her with this in mind as they can be obstacles still so long as shes not as of yet fallen head over heels for Sterling compared to the rest of the girls and her desire for the ultimate orgasm means there are other more taboo targets kicking around than a mere cousin (its pretty clear from day one she aint falling for Hunters shit but a mom/dad combo? with maybe grandma too - oof! the potential!).

Or thats all my head canon of course and she just isnt a massive priority for the dev at the moment vs the other girls and are a lot of them. She is getting about as much content as the maid these days but you cant win them all, her turn will come eventually. Its nice to see Becca the mega busty blonde returns, the more busty blondes the better IMO.

Reactions: Fantaldebert

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
People on this site often seem to view tags as purely for warning those with hangups about certain stuff. The tags are there not only as descriptors but also for using the search engine. So, you have to imagine "what would a person using that tag as a search item be looking for?" So, imagine a gay man, who is attracted to other men, is searching the tag "gay." Do you think he wants to see a person who is 95% female except for the penis? No. That's why, as a tag, Gay and Trans are absolutely NOT the same thing AT ALL. We get into arguments about our views of social stuff on these boards sometimes, but the tag system isn't designed to reflect the community's views of society, it's designed for searching fetish content.

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
I guess Lucy will finaly will get what she wan
At this rate were gonna bang the mom before the hot blonde cousin Lucia? I weep i tell thee! (Especially as in non-canon content weve seen her banged by like three different other guys already lol). I deffo feel theyre building up around Drew, her mom and grandmother using her with this in mind as they can be obstacles still so long as shes not as of yet fallen head over heels for Sterling compared to the rest of the girls and her desire for the ultimate orgasm means there are other more taboo targets kicking around than a mere cousin (its pretty clear from day one she aint falling for Hunters shit but a mom/dad combo? with maybe grandma too - oof! the potential!).

Or thats all my head canon of course and she just isnt a massive priority for the dev at the moment vs the other girls and are a lot of them. She is getting about as much content as the maid these days but you cant win them all, her turn will come eventually. Its nice to see Becca the mega busty blonde returns, the more busty blondes the better IMO.
I think Lucia has way more chance to be fucked by MC in this Ch then Ophelia, even the last teaser indicate that.

Bear2093

Jan 21, 2018

I think Lucia has way more chance to be fucked by MC in this Ch then Ophelia, even the last teaser indicate that.
Hopefully we see both Lucia and Ophelia get fucked this Chapter

I bet MC fucks Lucia this Chapter and one of Hunter NTR scenes will involve Ophelia sense dev teased her in What If 6

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
Hopefully we see both Lucia and Ophelia get fucked this Chapter

I bet MC fucks Lucia this Chapter and one of Hunter NTR scenes will involve Ophelia sense dev teased her in What If 6
I think Ophelia will be in one NTR but with Drew, Ophelia being fuck by MC or Hunter its way too big to be in this chapter, i think the main focus probally will be Drew and her relationship with the rest of girls.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
why did he stop What Ifs? Was it cutting into main game dev time?
From the Patreon site:
I hate to break bad news but next month I won't have the time to do a What If?. For the last six months, I've been bending backwards getting these things out. They're basically Power Vacuum: Overtime edition and it eats pretty much all of my free time. However, I'm looking to move out of state soon and between looking at houses hundreds of miles away and settling matters at home, I'm anticipating close to zero free time in March. The big issue here is that work for an April What If? would occur close to the homestretch for the next chapter's release as I 'm aiming for a May launch. So, I've decided to suspend the What Ifs? until the release of Chapter 10.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yes, i believe that is a bit more from the earlier teaser of them together.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Normaly Hunter fuck someone before the MC, maybe we will see Hunter/Drew with Ophelia in Ch10, i think dev shouldn't take 3 more Ch to give that but who knows.
does this mean that in the main game hunter already fucked all the girls once since i bet mc had sex with most of them too already once? i like brenna and ohephelia the most - wish there would be a tall, curvy blond girl with maybe freckles would even pay to see her having fun with hunter. latest what if with brenna was really close to a 10/10 just missed a few things

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
does this mean that in the main game hunter already fucked all the girls once since i bet mc had sex with most of them too already once? i like brenna and ohephelia the most - wish there would be a tall, curvy blond girl with maybe freckles would even pay to see her having fun with hunter. latest what if with brenna was really close to a 10/10 just missed a few things
I think all the girls in the house, except the maid, has had a bad end with Hunter.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I think all the girls in the house, except the maid, has had a bad end with Hunter.
Ophelia, Tiff, Rebecca, Kumiko haven't had bad ends. Edit: Ophelia has had a bad end, she hasn't been fucked yet. It was all foreplay in her CH 6 bad end.

There are some times where Sterling fucked a girl before Hunter. Like Catherine and Amber. IIRC, Amber's virginity can be lost at same time to either Sterling or Hunter though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pogo123

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Ophelia, Tiff, Rebecca, Kumiko haven't had bad ends. Edit: Ophelia has had a bad end, she hasn't been fucked yet. It was all foreplay in her CH 6 bad end.

There are some times where Sterling fucked a girl before Hunter. Like Catherine and Amber. IIRC, Amber's virginity can be lost at same time to either Sterling or Hunter though.
Tiff is the maid right?

Ophilea had a bad end with a massage, you stop it by tell her Brenna has taken dimethyl sulfoxide Chapter 6. looked like hunter managed an insertion to me before he got interupted
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kumiko? had the bad end with Catherine in the sleepover scene
Rebecca I don't remember her name is that the blond cousin? chapter 8?
I'm not good with name I probably got some of these wrong

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Tiff is the maid right?

Ophilea had a bad end with a massage, you stop it by tell her Brenna has taken dimethyl sulfoxide Chapter 6. looked like hunter managed an insertion to me before he got interupted
All wrong lol.

You can see Hunters penis, he didn't get it in before interrupted.

That's Amber, Kumiko is her mom.

That's your cousin Lucia. Rebecca is Caths other friend, also a blonde. The only time we've seen her is at her birthday party.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
All wrong lol.

You can see Hunters penis, he didn't get it in before interrupted.

That's Amber, Kumiko is her mom.

That's your cousin Lucia. Rebecca is Caths other friend, also a blonde. The only time we've seen her is at her birthday party.
So I was right when I said (with the exception of Ophelia) :p
PS: Kumiko is the one I really want, I'm so glad I know her name now, I love hot asain Milfs

Reactions: ripportier

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Tiff is the maid right?

Wait I’m gonna have to replay this game again cuz I don’t remember that scene with Lucia, how did that happened

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes