SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
How sandbox is this game? is it just a few like choosing where to go or like grind money, stats and etc?
There's a bit stat grinding at the start, but then it's actually quite linear in chosing which events you want. Once you've completed all events, you progress to the next chapter with no grinding what-so-ever.

sensei02

Sep 22, 2019
How do I know where Chp. 7 ends (assuming 0.7 was Chp. 7 ending)? I completed all the mission and no new missions are shown?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
did you watch hunter get his tooth knocked out? that's the end.

Nov 6, 2018
I'm playing version 0.7, but I don't see a transparent text-box background. Instead, there's no text-background, and the dialogues have a really big shadow, which makes the text on PC actually hard(er) to read. Is there a way to change the way the dialogues are shown?
did you find any solution?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
guys help!!
any solution for this ugly text?
Matthew 7:7

Apparently What? Why? Games switched out game/y_outline.rpy. Either delete it to get a somewhat less ugly semi-transparent text box or edit it to get the old look back by reducing the outline of the style 'say_dialogue' from 8 to 2 px:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
See comparison shots:
Enjoy!

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Matthew 7:7

Apparently What? Why? Games switched out game/y_outline.rpy. Either delete it to get a somewhat less ugly semi-transparent text box or edit it to get the old look back by reducing the outline of the style 'say_dialogue' from 8 to 2 px:
See comparison shots:
Enjoy!
I'll take suggestions on font. To me, the way I have it now, on the left, is significantly easier to read.

Reactions: Rythan25

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I'll take suggestions on font. To me, the way I have it now, on the left, is significantly easier to read.
It really is, can't argue with that, though I feel it's a tad too much a tad too soon. Probably because I'm playing on a laptop and am nearer to the screen. But I do have a suggestion: using layered outlines – normaly used to add glow effects – to soften the edges (and maybe sticking with 6 instead of 8 px :giggle: ):
I gave no real thought as to what 'colors' to use for the gradient basing them – no doubt to Sanzo Wada's great displeasure – solely on ease of typing.

Reactions: What? Why? Games

Draxc

May 13, 2020
Does anyone know why a save isn't working? I put somebody's .6 save in the save file and playing the game but I can't find the save in the game. I even tried creating a save in the game but I can't find it in the save folder. I also tried changing the save into an 8-1-LT1 save to see if it would work. Sadly, it didn't. I also tried putting the persistent file to see if that was the problem but it still didn't work. Does anyone know what the problem is?
1610072999023.png 1610073030000.png

Last edited:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
F*ck this game. All the girls will get dicked by ntr characters before MC. Yeah yeah, I know non-canon & optional. But, I really hate when the villains getting pussy before Hero. And I also hate the girls get hardcore action with NTR characters while MC gets "vanilla" softcore action. It's does not have to be like that. This game can also give MC hardcore slutty kinky action, but No.

I'm afraid by progressing every update, my fav ophelia my probably get fucked by hunter first like a slut while she goes on teases the shit out of MC.

I dont like this "hero gets pussy late & also fucks softcore", but "Villains gets pussy fast and also fucks hard rough" stuff. Bye.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
F*ck this game. All the girls will get dicked by ntr characters before MC. Yeah yeah, I know non-canon & optional. But, I really hate when the villains getting pussy before Hero. And I also hate the girls get hardcore action with NTR characters while MC gets "vanilla" softcore action. It's does not have to be like that. This game can also give MC hardcore slutty kinky action, but No.

I'm afraid by progressing every update, my fav ophelia my probably get fucked by hunter first like a slut while she goes on teases the shit out of MC.

I dont like this "hero gets pussy late & also fucks softcore", but "Villains gets pussy fast and also fucks hard rough" stuff. Bye.
I mean as you said it's not canon and it's optional just play with the ntr off.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I mean as you said it's not canon and it's optional just play with the ntr off.
Yeah actually i didn't see those scenes, i known by reading the comments on what was happening in ntr route. So, even if we wont see those scenes, i still know it by seeing coments here especially by the NTR fans. It hurts to see comments when we gets attached with characters. I know it is just game. But, still.

So, what i have to do? Just play the game and dont see the game thread? Sorry, I cant do that. I want to actively participate and discuss if i play any game. Thats my style. So, it's better solution for me to stop this game and never see this thread too.

Reactions: Mayonesa

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah actually i didn't see those scenes, i known by reading the comments on what was happening in ntr route. So, even if we wont see those scenes, i still know it by seeing coments here especially by the NTR fans. It hurts to see comments when we gets attached with characters. I know it is just game. But, still.

So, what i have to do? Just play the game and dont see the game thread? Sorry, I cant do that. I want to actively participate and discuss if i play any game. Thats my style. So, it's better solution for me to stop this game and never see this thread too.
I don't know what to tell you man. If it hurts you so much maybe yeah don't read the thread, but it's not even canon so it never really happens in the story.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I don't know what to tell you man. If it hurts you so much maybe yeah don't read the thread, but it's not even canon so it never really happens in the story.
But the renders are getting created for that route, dialogues are getting written, ntr fans seems to be enjoying those. Hunter is famous for fucking females in this game, even more than MC.

Sorry man, this is me not you. Some people gets emotionally attached with characters. I'm not the first one to felt like this and i'm sure im not the last one too. So, enjoy this game if u r into this. I just can't take this stuff anymore.

• Angry
Reactions: JennyTreibel
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes